Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
where to find screwdriver?

Note: nvm, somehow I just realise I can use stair to Floor 7

Last edited:

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
Here are some item IDs that can be configured in your save file by opening the latest save with a text editor. Everything is located at the bottom.

ID: 1 - Battery
ID: 3 - Lockpicks
ID: 4 - Energy Drinks
ID: 8 - Bullets

Will update further. Also, I don't know what controls money. Too lazy to find it.
ID: 7 - Energy Supplement
ID: 9 - Medical Needle
ID: 36 - Masturbation Device

YimSi

Apr 18, 2021
I already made walkthrough on page 9 post #174
Little Guide at the begin of the game
Try to farm money and other item by loot storage room on F9 before you go to Single Patient room(safe room) on F8 (But if you don't like grinding just cheat). On F8 Game will add Infection bar to female protagonist if this bar reach 0 game over, you can replenish this bar by having sex at safe room that cost Energy Supplement every time for having sex and you can buy Energy Supplement at vending machine(cost 15). So it's limit time you can go out to search and farming item.
Recommend Upgrade skill
Get Money - easier to farm more money = can buy more item that you need
Semen effect - increase efficiency to replenish Infection bar, good for early game that you don't have many resources
Resistance Cap - increase Infection bar cap = increase time before you come back to replenish Infection bar, making it easier time to search item and explore
My Keyboard setting
almost like default I only changed "Use item = mouse 3" "Flashlight = mouse 4" and "Map = M"

Last edited:

bcgibson

Mar 5, 2022
Game is officially out on steam today and it’s a great game. Feels similar to lone survivor with great cg animations that puts a lot of still image games to shame.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The H scenes seems like they're gonna be really hit or miss, I'll wait for a save.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
The H scenes seems like they're gonna be really hit or miss, I'll wait for a save.
unless there are some hidden scenes (I think there might be two or three), you can get most of them in the gallery already

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes