Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, i have a problem with crane route. Ise his spirit form when es is in my party, and he gets attacket, but after this i get a black screen, i can go into the menu but nothing happens. I loaded a later save file but problem still there. Any ideas what i can do?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
how to enter the brothel
how to have H gym clothes
so help me thanks
You have to have high enough libido and you have to prostitute yourself to random NPCs in town enough times.
I don't think I ever got the gym clothes. Don't know if you can. Might be cut content.

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
i dont know how many evo summons there are but the ones i got are child of sun, great deamon lord, black cat king, neptunes sun, dragon incarnation, and merciless queen. what i found first is get them to lv 20 first is 30 ymir and second is 50 but for some reason the black cat was still 30?

Reactions: ponyguy

restia

Aug 28, 2017
What's the requirements to make Lana pregnant? The enchanced mobs in floor 5 doesn't work for me.

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
Question for you because you seem pretty knowledgeable in the game Parallel Fantasy IF+ know of any good ways to get Serpent Scales

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
I have a doubt, whenever I take Ati's clothes, the underwear always remain. I can't take it off like the armor. Later I was able to interact with the wardrobe in her dorm room and she was naked, but when I slept in bed...the next morning the underwear was on again and I no couldn't interact with the wardrobe again. Is it a bug? A little help plz.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I have a doubt, whenever I take Ati's clothes, the underwear always remain. I can't take it off like the armor. Later I was able to interact with the wardrobe in her dorm room and she was naked, but when I slept in bed...the next morning the underwear was on again and I no couldn't interact with the wardrobe again. Is it a bug? A little help plz.
I forgot how this worked exactly, but I think there's a hidden exhibitionist stat. Just keep getting H-scenes and walking around half-naked and hopefully you should be able to take them off eventually.

Reactions: misjebaka

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
Need Help guys, I am tried of finishing it over and over. Cant see principal route Lana scene. finished Lana, crane, NTR but cant find their 10th floor extended ending. Idk how to trigger it. And Lana ending was a good ending. cant find bad ending either

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
Download the required RTP and install it. The OP has a download link to all of them in his signature.
I am pretty new to this, so I just had to figure out what was required, sorry! ;w;
But its working now, so I guess you helped me with this, kind of. Thanks!

Reactions: ponyguy
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes