aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
I finished the game and when I went to recollection room, I had some scenes missing like "wall stuck" or something, and some of lana. Is there any switch or lever to unlock all scenes? or a full save if someone has it, thanks.

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
I finished the game and when I went to recollection room, I had some scenes missing like "wall stuck" or something, and some of lana. Is there any switch or lever to unlock all scenes? or a full save if someone has it, thanks.
Please share your save. I really need a save game

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
So I tried to change lvl back to 1 in Altar of Giants but after Ati I can no longer do that for other members.

Also whats After Game events? Any walkthroug after game end?
I know that I can go to the portal on the right on Floor 9 for Extended Endings but what else?
For now floor 11 was to hard (1 hit down for Ati lvl 99) so I tried to level up after back to lvl 1.

Also what I need to do for more wall scenes? I can only do it on 1st Floor - on 3rd and 5th I found places but even with solo playing I don't have Heart Icon (I have little star with other pople on team).

Kyle0438

Jun 11, 2017
Sure I don't mind sharing mine, check the time in each save to make sure the order if you want to reach an specific event. Then again I'm missing some post-game events.

P.D: Kyle0438 all the costumes are in my save.

Thanks I aprreate this

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Sure I don't mind sharing mine, check the time in each save to make sure the order if you want to reach an specific event. Then again I'm missing some post-game events.

P.D: Kyle0438 all the costumes are in my save.
the saves corrupt the game for me making it impossible to load any save. anyone els having this problem?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
ok got it to work, apparently i had an old version of the game or something, after i downloaded the new version it worked.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Hey! Sorry I'm new here, but I've been wondering if it's a bug or not. Somehow even though I already reset all the sex stats for new game +, that Thompson still asks Marina to come to his house. Is this because of my FP level high or because of a bug?

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
I have a doubt, whenever I take Ati's clothes, the underwear always remain. I can't take it off like the armor. Later I was able to interact with the wardrobe in her dorm room and she was naked, but when I slept in bed...the next morning the underwear was on again and I no couldn't interact with the wardrobe again. Is it a bug? A little help plz.
Since the question appeared several times without anyone answering and I needed really long untill I found it out:
It is really easy but confusing. There are two titles. One updates automatically. But the real title is always on "teacher" by default. So you have to change it manually on the left side of the schools library. Then you can remove underwear from your equipment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: misjebaka

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Vice Principal scene 8 in the gallery and know how the wall traps work? I've also noticed that I've had a hard time finding serpent scales. iI anyone can help me with those things are really appreciated I'm going for a hundred percent complete save.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes