dudemanxxx

Aug 27, 2016
I probably sound like an idiot but I can't even defeat the first demon in the dungeon foe the first quest, I get beaten by it so easily. Anyone know how to beat it?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I probably sound like an idiot but I can't even defeat the first demon in the dungeon foe the first quest, I get beaten by it so easily. Anyone know how to beat it?
The beginning of the game is a bit rough. Bosses in this game in general tend to have OP attacks that deal massive damage even when you're over-leveled. Just grind on the ants for a while. And get the best gear you can get from the stores. Luckily money isn't really an issue in this game. Especially if you deposit some in the bank at the west side of town. Bearded guy surrounded by gold appears on certain days, can't remember which ones. You get interest when you deposit money there. The more you put in and the longer it stays, the more you'll get back.
Anyway, yeah, sorry I can't help more. The beginning is slow. I was, like, level 20 when I beat the first boss. Giver or take a level or two. Plus I had Crane and a summon with me. Not that they helped much. But they're good meat shields. Like I said in a previous post, Legion Stampede does wonders against groups. And Shining Saber is also pretty good, especially when dealing with a single target. However I don't remember when you acquire those abilities. Good luck.

dudemanxxx

Aug 27, 2016
The beginning of the game is a bit rough. Bosses in this game in general tend to have OP attacks that deal massive damage even when you're over-leveled. Just grind on the ants for a while. And get the best gear you can get from the stores. Luckily money isn't really an issue in this game. Especially if you deposit some in the bank at the west side of town. Bearded guy surrounded by gold appears on certain days, can't remember which ones. You get interest when you deposit money there. The more you put in and the longer it stays, the more you'll get back.
Anyway, yeah, sorry I can't help more. The beginning is slow. I was, like, level 20 when I beat the first boss. Giver or take a level or two. Plus I had Crane and a summon with me. Not that they helped much. But they're good meat shields. Like I said in a previous post, Legion Stampede does wonders against groups. And Shining Saber is also pretty good, especially when dealing with a single target. However I don't remember when you acquire those abilities. Good luck.
Thanks, I guess grinding is the only way then.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks, I guess grinding is the only way then.
Afraid so. Check the stores often. I'm not sure when but you should be able to get a Collar of Trial from there. It boosts EXP gained, at the expense of diminishing your stats by, like, a fourth. Makes grinding a hell of a lot easier.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
100% english save anyone? Something bugged and I can't do any route now.

Haku123

May 19, 2017
< w < I know that this really low for me to do this but... how can I use cheat engine for gold? just gold please > M <

Reactions: ponyguy

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
< w < I know that this really low for me to do this but... how can I use cheat engine for gold? just gold please > M <
Here's the save editor I use. Just open your save with it and change whatever value you like

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Here's the save editor I use. Just open your save with it and change whatever value you like
Oh, sweet. That'll come in handy for other games. Cheat Engine confuses me. Thanks.

Atiwanoname

Jun 3, 2017
i dont know this "
Then he shows in right of dorm. Asks to go to dungeon but you must pick up in front of dungeon. This time near same spot find his sprite and Ati gets poisoned saving him. He takes to hideout but not knowing what she did to cure him he goes back to find poison tusk to make antidote. Daniel finds Ati. If fail, Ati screwed by Daniel and NTR Route proceeds. Each failed battle gives NTR points and eventually Crane decides too much time has passed. Succeed for Virgin Route." Help me,plz!!!

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
i dont know this "
Then he shows in right of dorm. Asks to go to dungeon but you must pick up in front of dungeon. This time near same spot find his sprite and Ati gets poisoned saving him. He takes to hideout but not knowing what she did to cure him he goes back to find poison tusk to make antidote. Daniel finds Ati. If fail, Ati screwed by Daniel and NTR Route proceeds. Each failed battle gives NTR points and eventually Crane decides too much time has passed. Succeed for Virgin Route." Help me,plz!!!
What part of it are you having trouble with? How to get it started?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i dont see Crean in his sprite on floor 5B after i talk to him in right side dormitory
How high is your favourability with him? You can check that by clicking on Current State when he's in your party. His favourability and Ati's libido need to be high enough to trigger the scene. I don't know how high so just keep checking if he's there every once in a while.

Last edited:

Atiwanoname

Jun 3, 2017
How high is your favourability with him? You can check that by clicking on Current State when he's in your party. His favourability and Ati's libido need to be high enough to rigger the scene. I don't know how high so just keep checking if he's there every once in a while.
Do you need to finish VP's mision?? And my Ati's libido is 17, because i dont let my Ati get raped. Can you give me the video or picture about problem, plz!!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Do you need to finish VP's mision?? And my Ati's libido is 17, because i dont let my Ati get raped. Can you give me the video or picture about problem, plz!!
I'm not sure which mission you're referring too. Pretty sure there's no videos about this game. When you have Crane in your party open the menu and check your Current State. On the second screen with all the stats at the bottom it should show how much he likes you. You raise this by taking him with you into the dungeon. It needs to be high enough for him to show up on the 5th floor. He also needs to be in your party when you go there to trigger the scene where Ati gets poisoned. And I'm pretty sure you have to trigger the previous scene where he got poisoned too. Though in my case I somehow got the NTR scene first and the other scene then glitched, so I wasn't able to get Crane's ending.

Atiwanoname

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not sure which mission you're referring too. Pretty sure there's no videos about this game. When you have Crane in your party open the menu and check your Current State. On the second screen with all the stats at the bottom it should show how much he likes you. You raise this by taking him with you into the dungeon. It needs to be high enough for him to show up on the 5th floor. He also needs to be in your party when you go there to trigger the scene where Ati gets poisoned. And I'm pretty sure you have to trigger the previous scene where he got poisoned too. Though in my case I somehow got the NTR scene first and the other scene then glitched, so I wasn't able to get Crane's ending.
The point at which he likes Ati is enough, and the point Ati's libido enough??

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The point at which he likes Ati is enough, and the point Ati's libido enough??
Is that a question? 'Cause I don't know. I can't see your stats. And I'm not sure how much Libido you need. I played my Ati like a complete whore so I had over 3000 Libido by the time I got to this part. As for Crane's favourability, pretty sure it doesn't need to be higher than 100.

Atiwanoname

Jun 3, 2017
Is that a question? 'Cause I don't know. I can't see your stats. And I'm not sure how much Libido you need. I played my Ati like a complete whore so I had over 3000 Libido by the time I got to this part. As for Crane's favourability, pretty sure it doesn't need to be higher than 100.
Thanks, i will try

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes