maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Also I can't find the sprite on the fifth floor of the dungeon to start the ntr route any help?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Is there a way to remove lana from your party once she joins your party? got a weird bug, stripped Ati in dungeon and then ice dragon was like "gg you lose" then it made me teach class and ati freaked out about being indecent and glitched game and then lana's been following me ever since and i can't advance time. should i restart save?
To remove party members you need to go to the blue flame outside of the dungeon. If it doesn't work then I guess it's a pretty nasty glitch and you will probably have to reload.

Reactions: Uriel

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Also I can't find the sprite on the fifth floor of the dungeon to start the ntr route any help?
Your libido and favourability with Crane need to be high enough. You also need to do all the previous Crane scenes.

Alb

Feb 4, 2017
Your libido and favourability with Crane need to be high enough. You also need to do all the previous Crane scenes.
Also, oddly enough, you need crane in your party (his sprite can be found in the top right of the 5th floor)

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
To remove party members you need to go to the blue flame outside of the dungeon. If it doesn't work then I guess it's a pretty nasty glitch and you will probably have to reload.
Thanks a bunch, i'll probably restart since i literally had just started.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks a bunch, i'll probably restart since i literally had just started.
Don't mention it. Happy to help. This game has quite a few occasional glitches here and there. Most of them aren't game breaking though, from what I can tell.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Don't mention it. Happy to help. This game has quite a few occasional glitches here and there. Most of them aren't game breaking though, from what I can tell.
yeah, problem is for me time won't advance at all and it's stuck with me supposed to be teaching class and it broke that way so it was like "well, don't lose in the dungeon while in lingerie, got it."

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Anyone know how to get Crane's sister pregnant and magazine scene? Also how to start being a prostitute?I get turned away each time I try.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyone know how to get Crane's sister pregnant and magazine scene? Also how to start being a prostitute?I get turned away each time I try.
I don't think you can get his sister pregnant. Pretty sure she only has one scene in the game.
The magazine scene is part of the NTR route. The pictures are taken during the final beach scene and then you can later take Crane to the west side of town and find the magazine there.
To start prostitution you need to get your Libido to 500. When you go out at night a Succubus will appear. Lose to her and she will control you and fuck some students. The next night you can fuck the students again, this time willingly. In the morning, or maybe the next day(not sure if you have to sleep again to trigger it), you will be called to the teacher's office and the dude will give you a prostitution ring. Equip it and you will be able to solicit certain NPCs for sex. Talk to them and then go to the inn at night. After several of these scenes(three or more, I believe) you can talk to the guy outside the whorehouse at the far west part of the town, at night, and he will let you work there.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
In the pictures from the game data there is a picture of Crane's sister pregnant and what appears to be pictures of her from a magazine. I was wondering if it was possible to get them? Also thanks for the help on getting to be a prostitute.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
In the pictures from the game data there is a picture of Crane's sister pregnant and what appears to be pictures of her from a magazine. I was wondering if it was possible to get them? Also thanks for the help on getting to be a prostitute.
Happy to help.
I don't have any pictures of Crane's sister being pregnant in my game folder. Only three images of her getting fingered by two guys. Which is her only scene in the game. Or at least it's the only one in the gallery. She looks a bit chubby in those, so maybe you're confusing that for her being pregnant. As for the photos of her, I'm not sure where those appear. It might be a minor scene that I missed, or they might just not be in the game. CircleKAME often update their games several times after release. Might have been content that was cut, or just not fully implemented. Though me missing it is more likely. It probably appears either in the NTR route or the Crane route. The Crane route is bugged for me, so I can't finish it. So if it's there I wouldn't know.

Reactions: misjebaka

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
In the version I downloaded from here in the data right after the pictures of her having sex is her standing picture is and one of them shows her naked pregnant and the next to it is pictures of her that like like from a magazine event.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
In the version I downloaded from here in the data right after the pictures of her having sex is her standing picture is and one of them shows her naked pregnant and the next to it is pictures of her that like like from a magazine event.
Ah, yes, I found them. Yeah, pretty sure those don't appear in the game. Maybe if you visit her after her scene, she's just standing there pregnant. But I never did that, so I wouldn't know. Maybe it is just cut content.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Also I can't get Crane and Lana to help me out of the basement. I did their routes abd I think I completed the ntr route but it won't play the rescue attempt. Can anyone help please?

Reactions: milo97

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Also I can't get Crane and Lana to help me out of the basement. I did their routes abd I think I completed the ntr route but it won't play the rescue attempt. Can anyone help please?
Do you have enough NTR points and Student Sex points? You can check NTR points in your Current State. You need at least a hundred. Student Sex points aren't visible anywhere. Those are just the number of times you've had sex with students. You need to do it at least five times. You can sleep with the students in the dorm at night or you can do it with the ones in the basement. When you have completed the other routes and have enough points, Ati should get the option to pass out when tied to the basement toilet.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I used a editor to check my student points and it said 9 and I have way over 100 NTR points but nothing.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I used a editor to check my student points and it said 9 and I have way over 100 NTR points but nothing.
Are you sure you completed the other routes? It should work. Try visiting the basement a few times.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
You can see the event more than one time? Also i'm no sure I completed the NTR route I got Crane to see the magazine but my ending isn't changed to seeing cum on ati in the end scene.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You can see the event more than one time? Also i'm no sure I completed the NTR route I got Crane to see the magazine but my ending isn't changed to seeing cum on ati in the end scene.
The first time you get taken down into the basement Ati will get screwed hard and left on the toilet. Then the janitor will find her, clean her up and fuck her. After that he will recommend to the vice principal that you be allowed to continue teaching the regular classes. From then on the you can play the game normally and go to the basement to fuck the students whenever you want. Fucking all the students will end the day. If you have fulfilled all the requirements then you will be presented with a choice to pass out or endure. Passing out triggers the rescue scene.

Reactions: misjebaka
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes