5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 6, 2017
If the translation for IF+ is bad then there are other translated versions on the site, like the one from TheImage I believe.

Jul 6, 2017
If you're asking about whether or not the provided link is translated well or not, last time I played it the machine translation was decent and while there are parts are difficult to understand it plays out like most rpgs of this genre so you can sort of use that as a guide, meaning as long as you've played an rpg similar to this one you should be good. Hope that answers your question, because I still don't understand what it is you're asking.

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone know where you can get Parallel fantasy 0+ english version. If not does anyone know what epg maker it was made in so you can access the files.

Jan 29, 2018
Does anyone have the Toy Teacher @mega download by chance? don't mind if full or partial English. (Be great if there was a complete save for it)
I check one of the posts and the download is no longer working

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone have a 100% save with adoi VII and Daniel II because these are the only ones i'm missing

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I just started the game and when I went inside the dungeon I went back to my room to rest but the next day while running around the room I got transported to the boss where I encounter "gray" and after beating it I got to lvl 99 without even encountering the boss of the first floor. The day after, while teaching the class I heard that lana went inside the dungeon. I know this is a bug, but did it affect the flow of the story line?

Edit: After playing til floor 6 I realized I didn't have access to any of the club rooms. The rooms remained closed and I couldn't find a way to enter them. Guess I'm starting a new game again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote