5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FlashFire76

Dec 16, 2019
Full cg unlocked (kinda) for PF0+
There's only 2 scene left in save 1
After rechecking i concluded it's very likely to be bugged which u cannot unlock it in gallery room
So i put just before the scene in save 2 n 3

Who knows someone could look into this unlocked it or alter the save file

Reactions: misjebaka
Oct 1, 2021
Just finished Parallel Fantasy and I do have a few gripes with it. Many crucial dialogs and texts are untranslated. I was kinda getting into the story but the ending was completely RAW. Also many texts in the prostitution part was untranslated. I might be tripping but I kinda think that the prostitution parts in a corruption game are pretty much why most people play these type of games. All the effort put in the grind seem pointless if the reward seems mediocre.
Then coming to the game I felt as if the corruption element was a bit underwhelming. Most scenes were just the same reused cg with different text.
Also I was unable to get many scenes even after following the walkthrough, could someone help me with that. I could not get the exhibitionist scenes mentioned in the walkthrough even after going through the hotel prostitution multiple times. I also could not get the inn prostitution, the guy in there would just says its too early (I went till 589 corruption). Also that brown haired guy just laughs if I approach him naked and no scene takes place. Is it just bugged or am I doing something wrong.
My main problem with the game is the lack of a gallery. Gallery makes things just so much easier.
Anyway this was a good game to put some hours into. I generally like most things that I play and dont judge too harshly and I give the game a solid 7/10. Thx OP for the upload. Moving on to play PF IF.
And whats up with that sisters room and her book. Is there more to it?

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2021
Yo the description of Parallel Fantasy IF+ says that it is the third work of the PF series. So what is the second work. Pls help

Jeanette

Feb 14, 2018
Does anybody know how to unlock scenes in PFIF+ pictures for which I saw in the game folder. There are scenes of being naked and groped while teaching in the classroom, also some toys are being used during that time, there are also some pictures of sex and toys used while wearing that costume you got from photo club.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Jeanette
Im not 100% if this is the correct game but it seems so.

Just in case nobody posted it so far, scene guide for Parallel Fantasy IF+ taken from ulmf a long while ago
Maybe this will help.

If my response is for the wrong game, ignore me.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There are 3 installments... The ntr is on the three of them or... Just in one?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Hello everyone, I did quick skim read of the thread, and just out of curiosity, but it doesn't seem like this got a full translation afterall, just a mtl?
Also curious, the three game versions, its not inclusive but each on their is a standalone with different content?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So... How is the NTR here? If someone minds to tell me

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
So... How is the NTR here? If someone minds to tell me
Well, it depends on the game, as far as i remember in "IF 0" It is very late into the game after you get to choose which part you want to go down (There is a flag system in place). One of them atleast revolves around heavy NTR (cheating and cucking).

Played it like 6 years ago... so I may be wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Some time passed but some people asked about a translation of 0.
Took a while but I found it in another f95 thread.

Contains
Circle Kame Arms Devicer!+V1.4D English-Complete.7z
Circle Kame Parallel Fantasy English-Complete.7z
Circle Kame Parallel Fantasy IF+ V2.2 English.7z
Circle Kame Parallel Fantasy Zero+ English-Complete.7z
Circle KameF4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist V2.1.7z

And a couple of other stuff in japanese, so its pretty nice.
Can confirm Zero+ is translated. Get it while you still can.
Hello Still got the Circle Kame Parallel Fantasy IF+ V2.2 English? Mind Sharing?

Ahiro123

May 5, 2021
Is anyone able to play parallel fantasy 1 on joyplay? when I enter the game it closes at the same time

Kontrak

Dec 25, 2022
Is anyone able to play parallel fantasy 1 on joyplay? when I enter the game it closes at the same time
me too, I also tried using Windows but it shows rggs20e not found and when using the locale emulator it shows "the application unstable was correclty" someone help me

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote