VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise with Black Beauties [v0.02] [OnlyGoodGames]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 12, 2021
ok, just read thru all 3 pages of comments here; n yeah, I get that it's only v0.02, but still...the comments n reviews on this so far have me fairly worried for both the current format as well as the future of the game. granted, the general stereotype of black girls is that they're thicc, but there are plenty of tall, skinny, n long-legged black girls also, like Jonah Arkon said.

edgaia because there is a HUGE vacuum of black girls when it comes to VNs, ESPECIALLY ones involving any kind of serious taboo (incest, bestiality, gore, rape, pregnancy, etc). 90% of the time it's always white girls, w/the occasional asian thrown in...i hope the dev reads all the comments on this thread, n takes the feedback seriously. really wanna see this game (n others like it) succeed, since they're so few-n-far between

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
ok, just read thru all 3 pages of comments here; n yeah, I get that it's only v0.02, but still...the comments n reviews on this so far have me fairly worried for both the current format as well as the future of the game. granted, the general stereotype of black girls is that they're thicc, but there are plenty of tall, skinny, n long-legged black girls also, like Jonah Arkon said.

edgaia because there is a HUGE vacuum of black girls when it comes to VNs, ESPECIALLY ones involving any kind of serious taboo (incest, bestiality, gore, rape, pregnancy, etc). 90% of the time it's always white girls, w/the occasional asian thrown in...i hope the dev reads all the comments on this thread, n takes the feedback seriously. really wanna see this game (n others like it) succeed, since they're so few-n-far between
There are some good ones I like. Jenny from Mind Society comes to mind.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Não entendeste o que quis dizer....

# You're missing the point I'm trying to get across... It's perfectly fine to make a game where most of the girls are black. That's about author's personal taste/idea. Just don't call it "paradise of black beauties" but paradise of beauties. While you're at it, throw a few more flavors (asian, latina, white,...). If it's about the message (more black people on games), it backfires... Nobody gives titles like paradise of white beauties for a good reason... Black people, white people,... are people. Period. I hope I made myself clear.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I'm 1 second into the game, literally the first dialogue box and have to mute it. I get that people want to sound effects into things to make it more immersive, but it does the game a huge disservice when those sounds are intrusive, repetitive or simply grating on the ear.

Admittedly sounds seem to bother me more than most, so it might just be a 'me' problem.

Edit: Ugh, what a dick shriveler; unavoidable femdom right off the bat. I'm out. Good luck dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Godslayer6911

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Just looking at the sample screenshots, I think the dev needs bettter lighting in the renders. Some of the girls look like dark voids with eyes. I mean there probably are dudes out there who are into dark tears in the fabric of reality, given sentience, but this is not what is advertised XD

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Just looking at the sample screenshots, I think the dev needs bettter lighting in the renders. Some of the girls look like dark voids with eyes. I mean there probably are dudes out there who are into dark tears in the fabric of reality, given sentience, but this is not what is advertised XD
Some of them are so dehydrated that their skin is cracking. I guess that's where we come in.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
that laugh track used is annoying (most of them are), especially if you read fast.
that being said interesting start

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I would agree, but it looks like he just put a different skin on some of the normal models you see. I honestly just see white girls doing black face...
So you might want to go and read the book "Black like me". The author, a white man, chemically darkened his skin to move around a black community to learn more about their culture. He was worried that they'd notice that he was white because he didn't have "black characteristics". Well no one noticed, because the variation in the black community, just like the hispanic community, is as varied as the "white " community. Massive overlap.

What you're really saying is that the LIs in this game don't conform to YOUR expectations of what "real" black women look like. You might want to think about that. Many other preconceptions in your life?

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I'd like to see some young stuff or at least small breasted lean girls. One of my biggest peeves is all the overabundance of giant-tittied milfs with huge asses. Up to the developer but variety will bring in more people. BTW Africa hast a huge Indian population. So while I'm all for hot black women a few others will be added spice.

Feb 12, 2021
I'd like to see some young stuff or at least small breasted lean girls. One of my biggest peeves is all the overabundance of giant-tittied milfs with huge asses. Up to the developer but variety will bring in more people. BTW Africa hast a huge Indian population. So while I'm all for hot black women a few others will be added spice.
hell yeah!! i was thinking the exact same thing, but didn't wanna come right out n say it, n take the focus off the point. but yeah, black mom w/a couple young daughters that both she n the MC can have fun with...oh, wait, there's already actually been a game that has that (just can't talk about it here :unsure:)

Reactions: Gamesman01

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
I can't help but notice, that fictional black women - weirdly it doesn't happen to black men - very often are depicted with blue or green eyes. Guys, you know that this almost never happens in reality. Honestly, it feels kinda racist... and sexist on top of that. Why are they given eye colour typically associated with white people? Why does it mostly happen with black female characters, while black males retain the typical brown? It's weird. It's kinda like how black characters in games almost never have curly hair. Feels like a kind of "whitification". Is it because white characteristics are subconsiously viewed as more beautiful due to racist conditioning? But you'd expect that, at least in a game that's about hooking up with black women, the black women would actually look like black women... and not like "white" women with black skin.

All kinds of weird. And I don't even care that much, despite being black myself. Just had to at least once ask about this. Has anyone else been noticing this too?

LaloSalamanca

Formerly 'yopayale'
May 17, 2019
I can't help but notice, that fictional black women - weirdly it doesn't happen to black men - very often are depicted with blue or green eyes. Guys, you know that this almost never happens in reality. Honestly, it feels kinda racist... and sexist on top of that. Why are they given eye colour typically associated with white people? Why does it mostly happen with black female characters, while black males retain the typical brown? It's weird. It's kinda like how black characters in games almost never have curly hair. Feels like a kind of "whitification". Is it because white characteristics are subconsiously viewed as more beautiful due to racist conditioning? But you'd expect that, at least in a game that's about hooking up with black women, the black women would actually look like black women... and not like "white" women with black skin.

All kinds of weird. And I don't even care that much, despite being black myself. Just had to at least once ask about this. Has anyone else been noticing this too?
Think of it like breast implants, the eyes are the color they are because it likely looks sexier as do fake tits. It ain't racism it's spicing things up. As for the black men comment, who here wants to see into a dudes eyes in a "fuck all the WOMEN you can" game?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I just played this and I really wanted to like it but it's just not for me.
It has potential But it also has issue's one's that for me at least make it unplayable.
No offence but it read's like every coversation they have with the MC is like them talking to someone with ADD.
The writing all over the place and try's to hard to be funny there is almost no sence or flow to them.
And the options you are given strictly for flavour only with no game impact.
It's also odvious this MC is ment to be a door mat as you get no option to tell any of them to fuck off.
And yet the only one the MC is actually pissed at the journalist.
He get's pissed at her before she even give's him a reason to be pissed at her?.
And the Scene's are just as kayotic and disjointed one moment you talking to one girl and the next frame your somewhere completly diffrent talking to another girl.
like what the f..k just happend there had we finished that conversation didn't feel like we had?.
The sex scene's are both softcore and blink and you missed it but at least the Dev's trying
I really don't want to discourage the Dev at least their trying.
All I can say is keep trying Dev and play a few more game's yourself see how other Dev's do it.
And hey your conversations maybe confuseing but atleast there not Engrish.

MrMister71

Dec 30, 2018
I have to say.. .I really like the idea of a game full of sexy black girls and women. I would like to see some more black girls of smaller sizes instead of the big titted black Milf types..

Reactions: Gamesman01
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes