VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise with Black Beauties [v0.02] [OnlyGoodGames]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I said on the itch.io page and gonna say here: This game have potential, but at the moment, there's some problems, with the pacing which is too fast IMO, and the transitions, which aren't the smoothest.

It's still very early, so I'm not gonna be harsh

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
0.4 is out on patreon, but their latest post is something about the VN format not being right for the game.

Whatever the hell that means.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Onlygoodgames, you may have already fixed this in a following update, but FYI after the MC first is with Ramla at the restaurant and then they go back to her home, the background restaurant sound continues to play. You might want to end that sound when you show the first render back at her place.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Abandoned due to inactivity or the dev shutting down?
Looks like all their other games have gotten the same mark, so guessing it might be the second part.

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus

nemenuh

Jan 12, 2024
"Wet transfer" for Paradise with black beauties can't be downloaded, anywhere else I can get it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"Wet transfer" for Paradise with black beauties can't be downloaded, anywhere else I can get it?
What do you mean by "can't be downloaded"? Do you have antivirus flagging it as a threat? If you're just saying that the links dead, you can use Report on the first post of this thread (it's there, like you see on my post here) to let uploaders, moderators, and staff members know. In the form that comes up, choose "Other" and then in the text box state that all the links are broken. Somebody will then see the report and provide new links for the download.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes