• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise with Black Beauties [v0.02] [OnlyGoodGames]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Finally the game focused on black girls. I've read comments tho and it seems the quality isn't there, but damn me if I'm not gonna try a game with black girls in it.
That´s what I thought too ... yay ebony girls! ... now after trying I´m not so eager anymore ...
First the femdom -> nope! Unavoidable -> nope! I´m out of here.
Second the dialogues -> I dont get this kind of humor (Is it humor?)
Third the story -> can someone call this a story? Imo at this state it´s just a character introduction

BUT just because of the ebony girls I´m gonna keep it bookmarked for now ... maybe the femdom can be reversed into maledom later in story, maybe I getting what the dev wants us to tell with those (humor) dialogues and maybe there comes some kind of interesting story later on.

good luck Onlygoodgames - not bad for a first (edit: got informed it´s not his/their first)

4/10 from my side -> but with potential for more ^^ (edit: I must edit my ranking to 3/10 with the new info about previous (mostly shitty) games and behavior)

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The premise for this had me thinking about a VN of the same name where MC is a Chinese male directed by his "Belt and Road Initiative" corporate overlords to travel to Africa to rape and pillage the land.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That´s what I thought too ... yay ebony girls! ... now after trying I´m not so eager anymore ...
Third the story -> can someone call this a story? Imo at this state it´s just a character introduction

BUT just because of the ebony girls I´m gonna keep it bookmarked for now ... maybe the femdom can be reversed into maledom later in story, maybe I getting what the dev wants us to tell with those (humor) dialogues and maybe there comes some kind of interesting story later on.

good luck Onlygoodgames - not bad for a first

4/10 from my side -> but with potential for more ^^
It's not their first game though. It's the 4th in 8 months (3rd since March), each one of them with it's own patreon page and one of them already abandoned, so... Yeah... Not suspicious at all!

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-fathers-new-family-v0-04-only-good-games.111133/
https://f95zone.to/threads/hot-mom-exchange-club-v0-04-only-good-games.110054/
https://f95zone.to/threads/asmr-russian-boyfriend-v0-01-only-good-games.95908/

keterboy

Jul 2, 2021
nice. normally i'd wait till a bit of more content, esp with the v0.01, but im damned to not give it a go.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I wanted to play a game with sexy black beauties, but then I read the writing in this game and my dick fell off.

... did you laugh at this line? Congratz, this is a game for you. Also, you might have a minor case of serious brain damage.
What a seriously awkward way to introduce the - mostly generic looking - girls of this game. Just all around a weirdly bad mix of the MC being racist, oblivious, lame and people speaking like they're aliens in disguise.
My Father's New Family by the same dev was the same kind of super low quality shit.

Nice premise for a game, but the dev and his work gets a hard pass from me.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

good luck Onlygoodgames - not bad for a first

4/10 from my side -> but with potential for more ^^
While I agree the femdom should be avoidable, personally I'm happy to see it :) As for the rest I trust you're right, haven't tried the game myself yet.

Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
While I agree the femdom should be avoidable, personally I'm happy to see it :) As for the rest I trust you're right, haven't tried the game myself yet.
My suggestion: wait a little (2-3 updates) ... now you prob would only get disappointed -> either the game gets (hopefully) better or it getting abandoned ^^

Reactions: Mister_M

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for the warning, you saved me quite some time, and most likely from disappointment!
Warning was not needed just look at the main display of the game with the 5 ladies. That alone shows only one desent looking woman the rest really need to get trimmed down God awful BWMs. Can not lie slender, toned and trim women are the best. Placed on the ignore list. Although am happy to see the game just not that impressed with the art work or build of the toons. Well many one out of them all, Re do the rest in similar manner maybe you would have something,

Reactions: The Grifter

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So I'm glad we get some flavor for once, but for some reason whatever 3d software this is really makes the eyes look unnatural sometimes. Like from the top image gals 1 and 3 from the left, look fake because their eyes just don't seem to be a cohesive part of them the same way 2, 4 and 5's do.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Interesting start. Femdom needs to be avoidable. This is little more than a demo introducing the various women. Far from enough to assess its potential. Writing needs to improve, but it's worth keeping a eye on. Good luck with this VN devs.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Black women CRAVE white cock.

Anyway bye
That's true. Also White women CRAVE Black dick.

We always want what we can't readily find, you know? It's normal.

Hell, go to a suburb and speak with a believable French accent and women will be on your dick faster than you can say "Merci", even if you look exactly like a carbon copy of everyone there.

-----------------

Also for those two or three toons in here calling this "racist" and all? Guys, calm down. Jokes are allowed to be made, it doesn't make it racist. Besides, it's true that many, many people think Africa is some sort of barbarian wasteland where people live in mud caves and go outside dressed in rags and shit. I mean, yeah, there are places like that (just like there are swamps in the US) but there are also places where you won't miss Manhattan or SoHo at all. Civilization exists in Africa, too. Blame the media for the misinformation.

All in all? This looks like a game made in a couple days, something the author put out to test the waters and gauge interest. I highly doubt this will become an actual, full game but I figure he (or she) will take quite a bit of slabs from this and put it in another game.

Reactions: seth23

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
It's nice to have variety and all but for it to work needs to be followed with good 3d models and that isnt the case with this game

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Finally a game with some dark skinned main female characters. Usually these games will have a POC as the second or third girl or just a one off scene. Don't really care if the MC is white or not. Just want more games with a Dark skinned female lead or one of the main characters. I'll try what has been posted so far.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes