nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
Dude, I love this game so much, can't wait for the sequel to be completed. I tend to just keep the save file from my playthroughs but theres a a lot of them in the PL carpet, the important one is just the save_01.sav right?

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Dude, I love this game so much, can't wait for the sequel to be completed. I tend to just keep the save file from my playthroughs but theres a a lot of them in the PL carpet, the important one is just the save_01.sav right?
Most important one is the end of game save (which is what's loaded in Paradise Lust 2), and the auto-save (last convo you started). Save_01 is the first slot, so if that's where you always save, it's also important.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nalgonas4ever

muhammetuyar

Dec 8, 2022
help me I was able to play this game easily before, but it's been a while since I played it, so today I downloaded it again and asked for the updated version again, but the main menu of the game opens, but the settings tab and the load game tab do not open. When I click on new game and spankbank, a black screen appears. and the game does not open

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
help me I was able to play this game easily before, but it's been a while since I played it, so today I downloaded it again and asked for the updated version again, but the main menu of the game opens, but the settings tab and the load game tab do not open. When I click on new game and spankbank, a black screen appears. and the game does not open
At a guess you've installed it somewhere that broke Unity's long-ass addressable names; try installing it to c:\temp or something, see if that works.

Reactions: muhammetuyar
4.10 star(s) 111 Votes