ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
convos in the game are legit quite retarded
No they are not.
Actually they are the the reason I like this game.
eg. the 8feet blonde keeps laying into mc after he told her that his brother is nowhere to be found and till this point, ok i dont give a damn, but if you choose the aggressive answer you get a -1 with no other outcome.
I'm pretty sure no one in this game is 8 feet tall.
(and here i'm ignoring the fact that a stinky foot is the silliest unit ever invented!)
whats even the point behind these choices, all you have to do is choose the one that pleases the most the girl mc is talking with like a doormat lol. oh well, maybe there's more to come and the art is nice at least.
Big surprise: the point of having choices is to take the right one.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In this particular case, the right one isn't the one that gets the girl to like you more (the achievement You're not the Boss of me" is linked to telling her to pound sand.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
No they are not.
Actually they are the the reason I like this game.
The more intimate conversations with the girls are quite nice (if a little cheesy at times).

The conversations about capitalism and such, I don’t really see a point to.

In general, I think it’s much more interesting when a choice within a game has several options that are “right,” but differently so. It’s a lot easier for everyone (especially the writers) when decision trees (which are more like straight lines in this case) have only 100% correct and 100% incorrect answers, but it feels more artificial.

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
random question does anyone of any coloring apps similar to the sketch mini game in this game? I really enjoyed it.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, I missed this somehow and I dont know what I am supposed to get? Could anyone advise please if possible, as it seems there is a part of the dialogue missing.

Thanks

1711984787334.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi, I missed this somehow and I dont know what I am supposed to get? Could anyone advise please if possible, as it seems there is a part of the dialogue missing.

Thanks

View attachment 3499415
I think you named one of the flowers " ", likely by accident. Check what your flower names are (mouse over the flowers in your inventory; you've got one of whatever the misnamed one is.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
Recently the game has been slowing down on me quite a few times, like using the phone to check the relationship status on the girls and so, is there something I can do in order to fix this?

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I really like this game so far, but I'm very frustrated by the sequence to advance Karen. She's behind the girls that I just found a few (in game) days ago...

RKryll

Apr 4, 2024
Cannot complete "what makes a man" quest. The girls gave the vines and dry leaves. They are in the inventory. However they do not show in quest log and cannot complete with Tori.
I have this same problem. I went back to an earlier save to retry and it did the same thing again. Dropping in the save file, since that's what was asked for from this previous person.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have this same problem. I went back to an earlier save to retry and it did the same thing again. Dropping in the save file, since that's what was asked for from this previous person.
Checked out your save; all you need to do is go talk to Tori and talk to her.

4.10 star(s) 108 Votes