Sep 23, 2021
Just start game recently. Is the 'no paint, no gain ' mission that was available early on supposed to be deal with later or something? I have not clear the room yet, but was able access the cabinet, find the paint, but game freeze up at the first contact with the paper.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just start game recently. Is the 'no paint, no gain ' mission that was available early on supposed to be deal with later or something? I have not clear the room yet, but was able access the cabinet, find the paint, but game freeze up at the first contact with the paper.
Should work fine. Could you get me the player.log file, I'll have a look:

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Sep 23, 2021
Should work fine. Could you get me the player.log file, I'll have a look:

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
& player log

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
& player log
It's happening because it's failing to create a texture (used for the drawing game's revealing).

d3d11: failed to create staging 2D texture w=2 h=2 d3dfmt=28 [887a0005]

Why is the curious issue:

Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GT 820M

isn't the newest card, but it should be able to create the texture.

I'll have look at it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4notherRandomGuy

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
"What's That, <Shiki?> This is the quest needed to advance Jenny's story, but I can't find anything in the guides about it.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
There's relationship point and choice in the game, will i get wrong choice/ can't obtain cg that requires another new game for 100%?

Last edited:

Feed your chickens

Formerly 'scrubsy'
Apr 19, 2020
After building the house for Andrea, why is she getting relationship points during planting a garden while maxed out as acquaintance? Only after planting a garden her status changes so those points go nowhere.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
After building the house for Andrea, why is she getting relationship points during planting a garden while maxed out as acquaintance? Only after planting a garden her status changes so those points go nowhere.
That's the same for all the girls; the relationship points don't go up once you've hit a threshold (25/50/75/100) until you've completed the relationship upgrade quest.

Having said that, you get tons of relationship points through normal gameplay, so don't sweat it.

Feed your chickens

Formerly 'scrubsy'
Apr 19, 2020
That's the same for all the girls; the relationship points don't go up once you've hit a threshold (25/50/75/100) until you've completed the relationship upgrade quest.

Having said that, you get tons of relationship points through normal gameplay, so don't sweat it.
I asked none of this. You, like, missed the point completely.
Building the house is only possible when maxed as an acquaintance. Then comes planting the garden where she receives relationship points while still maxed out. And only after planting the garden does her status change to friend. It doesn't make sense. Shouldn't logically her status change after building the house? Or not receiving any points when maxed out then? This is a mistake.

4.10 star(s) 108 Votes