1.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 9, 2018
I am taking the fact, that I can grab the quest item and roll out of the arena as a sign, that this is the intended way to deal with the first 2 bosses so far.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
I am taking the fact, that I can grab the quest item and roll out of the arena as a sign, that this is the intended way to deal with the first 2 bosses so far.
Yeah, unless this is a bug that was fixed in the newest version (which is still not uploaded here, may I add), you don't have to fight any bosses in this game, you can just take the key item and run.

LoneWolfPark

Dec 20, 2021
i usually dont comment about anything but the developer of this game put to much effort into the big tits than the actual controlls i cant seem to found a way to shoot upwards or downwards so i cant kill the dogs that comes for paizuri neithers can shoot the the bolt cutter that is at the very beggining goind to your left and up a wall their is a red bold cutter that my work for something or not but will never know

Mar 6, 2022
i usually dont comment about anything but the developer of this game put to much effort into the big tits than the actual controlls i cant seem to found a way to shoot upwards or downwards so i cant kill the dogs that comes for paizuri neithers can shoot the the bolt cutter that is at the very beggining goind to your left and up a wall their is a red bold cutter that my work for something or not but will never know
You can't shoot upwards nor downwards. You've got to catch the dog with your shot while it leaps at you.
The chain cutters above the gate is nothing but an indication. The intro cutscene states that you'd need go right and search for tools in the tool store (which has the chain cutters).

May 8, 2017
Sadly, a few fun pixel animations do not make playing this game worth the time.

2/10
Sucker for pixel animations and I liked the female zombie, a few posters and the one BE scene I found before quitting, but I do not think it was worth a fraction of the effort spent to get there(no full save, I quit before finishing. Sorry :[ )

Mar 6, 2022
Sadly, a few fun pixel animations do not make playing this game worth the time.

2/10
Sucker for pixel animations and I liked the female zombie, a few posters and the one BE scene I found before quitting, but I do not think it was worth a fraction of the effort spent to get there(no full save, I quit before finishing. Sorry :[ )
Full save is out for two weeks already, actually. This thread just wasn't updated for it.

Reactions: Bulbanych

sans21vx

Apr 5, 2023
Does anyone have a file for his other game ? I tried looking but can't find one if you can drop a link for it that would be amazing update just found a site that has uploaded it finally
Paizuri Slave Jeanette v1.01{Zuripai works}

gofile link

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2022
i decided to download this again and when i try to play it again, the character wont move left or right
Errr... First time hearing an issue like that. Maybe you need to click LMB on the window to make it active again?
Or your controls have been changed for some reason?
Just to make sure, movement is done via arrow keys.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes