1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
I Don't know what's scarier... The Art Style of the game or the Two hundred plus people who brought this...

Reactions: C1rn0

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
The game is a buggy mess. Dogs especially cause clipping issues almost every time. Not horrible though. Props to the author for fully embracing his fetish. Attached is a completed save. Should have the gallery working.
Extract to Paizuri Hazard v1.01\Resources\save

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Hmm, I don't think the Other Games link are correct. Zuripai Games is an English speaking dev with a much difference art style than Zuripai Works, which is obviously Japanese.

jyj2493

Aug 4, 2020
게임이 엉망진창입니다. 특히 개는 거의 매번 클리핑 문제를 일으킵니다. 그래도 끔찍하지는 않습니다. 작가의 페티쉬를 완전히 수용한 것에 대해 지지합니다. 첨부된 파일은 완료된 저장 파일입니다. 갤러리가 작동해야 합니다.
Paizuri Hazard v1.01\Resources\save로 추출
[/인용하다]
저장이 안되어 갤러리가 잠겼는데, 저장하면 마지막 부분이 반복됩니다. 갤러리를 열려면 어떻게 해야 하나요?

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
The game is a buggy mess. Dogs especially cause clipping issues almost every time. Not horrible though. Props to the author for fully embracing his fetish. Attached is a completed save. Should have the gallery working.
Extract to Paizuri Hazard v1.01\Resources\save
nnope gallery dont work for me

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
nnope gallery dont work for me
This game has a very weird problem with a gallery. You can only enter the gallery once you beat the game (when the title screen changes, showing your character naked) but once you leave the gallery, the title screen changes back to the default one, meaning that you can't enter the gallery again.
The game autosaves you before you enter the screen where you finish the game (the one with the enterable train). If you want to see the gallery again, you have to load the save, enter the train, see the ending and only then will you be able to enter the gallery.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: likesbootyok

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PaizuriHazard-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 6, 2022
I just realized that all these "hazard" games are because the Japanese name for the Resident Evil franchise is "Biohazard." Man, if woke Capcom knew that people were using their IPs to make games that are "objectifying women," their heads would explode.
The way they cut out all the cheeky chit-chats of Leon and Ada in RE4 Remake, and made Ada a "stroong indapandant womine", voiced such monotonously and boring (no offense to the VA) just makes me cry at night.

And you are correct with the "Hazard" thing.

Reactions: ZoneTan20
Mar 6, 2022
This game has a very weird problem with a gallery. You can only enter the gallery once you beat the game (when the title screen changes, showing your character naked) but once you leave the gallery, the title screen changes back to the default one, meaning that you can't enter the gallery again.
The game autosaves you before you enter the screen where you finish the game (the one with the enterable train). If you want to see the gallery again, you have to load the save, enter the train, see the ending and only then will you be able to enter the gallery.
Apologies for that.
Gallery issue is now fixed, among many others.
Someone can nag on the uploader to get the v1.10 here, I think.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
this game is an absolute mess, you can easily get stuck in animation while enemy close in to you and you can't exactly infinite roll even though your enemy can shot projectile faster, it almost as if dev himself did not test play lump of mess...
good thing v1.10 pretty much give things that people looking for, namely, god mode, and full save file right off the bat. does anyone happen to got the latest one? i do believe dev just put it up like today

Reactions: why_not_UwU

raggedyban

Feb 12, 2021
this game is an absolute mess, you can easily get stuck in animation while enemy close in to you and you can't exactly infinite roll even though your enemy can shot projectile faster, it almost as if dev himself did not test play lump of mess...
good thing v1.10 pretty much give things that people looking for, namely, god mode, and full save file right off the bat. does anyone happen to got the latest one? i do believe dev just put it up like today
I agree with literally any other complaint about the game but with this one you're just bad at games generally. yeah it's messy but it clearly has a roll cooldown and shit like that. won't defend anything else though.

Reactions: Bulbanych
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes