-Story, Originality
    You wake up + Big boobs.
    That's all.

-Renders
    Art is nice, but not perfect.
    I like it.

-Sound
    Sound are the most standart.
    Heard all h-sounds and some music in other old games.

-Playability
    This is the worst.
    You walk 10 locationsone way, then another way, and repeat it 20 times because you need to heal and refill ammo.
    If you don't know mechanics you won't know how to fight.
    Bosses are basicly invincible, because you need to hit them, instantly dodge grapple, dodge special moves, dodge projectile and ect.

-Performance
    Runs okay.

-Bugs
    The dogs can get you stuck in them and it is gameover.
    When you dodge you get grappled half of the times.

-Animations
    Decent pixsel art animations.
    Like them.

-Voice Acting
    Just stock h-sounds.

-Grammar
    Didn't have English in my game.

-Amount of content
    Good ammount of h-scenes and animations.
    It's a shame that there is only paizuri theme.

BUT

Despite disent h-content, the gameplay is one of the worst I have ever seen.
    It's not hard in a "Darksouls" way, but buggy and nearly unplayable.

So.
    Like the h-content.
    Dislike the game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Beats9821

I played through it. Let's start with the good. I think the default animations for the MC are great. Walking, rolling, all of that. Some of the snuggle struggle animations are also okay. But, for the most part, they are basic and uninteresting. The game is about MC escaping a booba addicted city with zombies and what not. Nothing about the game is complex nor is it tremendously difficult. But it is janky and poorly designed. It wasn't uncommon for me to get stuck in a floor when I changed screens and immediately engaged an enemy. Also, combat is not fun. You shoot weapon and can roll. The enemies walk at you or have a minor gimmick. Traps are annoying. But the worst is the bosses. They do not do more than run at you and swing. And the timing of your attack often makes it impossible to roll out of something. So you're stuck shooting and then pre-mashing to escape a boss when it grapples you.

It's not terribly long. Nor is it particularly good. But it will probably get your juices going if you like big booba. In its current state it is unfun, frustrating at times, and mediocre at best. But it's probably worth your time to at least play through it a little bit. Dev clearly had some passion he put into it. But is severely lacking in most aspects. We didn't really talk much about the animations. Which is why you're playing this in the first place. They're just alright. I've seen worse. But they're likely not going to please your tastes.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

LateParty

The animation is nice so is the fetish.
    Sadly this is one of those H-games that aren't only pretty hard but also have extremely clunky controls.
    Every other enemy I end up glitching through the floor, glitching into the enemy unable to fight back and so many other issue.

I like the content but the game itself is just pretty bad, even if you received an invulnerability cheat/mod I'm not sure you could enjoy it as the scenes happen only when you lose/die.
    Worth a try I guess since it's free but expect to be frustrated.