Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Did anyone know where i can find the Key for the treasure that can you find in the Inferno? I mean the Big chest.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Did anyone know where i can find the Key for the treasure that can you find in the Inferno? I mean the Big chest.
When you go back to the chest, not sure if there is a trigger, you will find a boss sitting on the chest. Be sure to have sex with him to get a new character.

azamantis

May 7, 2018
That's all, the author in the Discord channel said that the game was abandoned and he took up another (some kind of 3d walker with a camera on the side)

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
That's all, the author in the Discord channel said that the game was abandoned and he took up another (some kind of 3d walker with a camera on the side)
Well I don't know about that. According to discord post on the 25th of Jan Dev is currently working on the final update for the game

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Louise is missing from the breeding pen, is it supposed to be?
If you’ve finished all the tavern quests and she’s offered to breed for you, she’s in the sixth tab, the one that looks like a barber pole/candy cane. Her icon is the dwarven helmet.

Flupesk

Mar 30, 2021
If you’ve finished all the tavern quests and she’s offered to breed for you, she’s in the sixth tab, the one that looks like a barber pole/candy cane. Her icon is the dwarven helmet.

1) I didn't have a word about breeding for me in conversation with Louise
2) The icon is correctly called and looks like a mirror, but yes it is 6 in a row from left to right
3) Could it be that in this version it was removed from the "corral"? Since I have all the combinations open (that is, there is not a single one under the question mark)

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Is your tavern level three? And have you peeked on her having sex in the basement?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes