Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

TetTRA_01

Jun 3, 2018
I think this game is gonna end up like the previous version, brothers.
0.9.8 and there's still no update (not count some the texts on discord) for almost 2years now.
If dev come out to drop the project tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprise. SIGHHH :rolleyes:

p4iolkin

May 28, 2017
I created a page on Subscribestar Adult. Now you can support me using the following links: - And

Reactions: green_vortex

BreakTheSilence

Sep 13, 2023
I'm glad the dev has decided to develop this great game further, since I used to play it for endless of hours. Although as far as I know, there is no more serious plans beyond adding of new hybrids, which is a shame since the potential is still huge.

Unfortunately the game is still no perfect as it can be quite repetitive, especially if we start a new game and go through the whole grindy battle again.

The problem starts with the fact that once you create an unbeatable team, you've practically won, since (unless you throw a coin in the well) those random mobs won't be able to stop you. From then on, we only have to do is slapping all the enemies on the map until we reach a boss. But every boss is also just a passive enemy who waits for us until we beat them. Maybe they should occasionally send a stronger than average team against our city, which is capable of a more serious blow compared to the average mobs.

The game definitely should force the player to hold several strong army at once, and somehow the developer should solve that the enemy can attack even if we are outside the city with our FMC.

My other idea is that as we progress in the game, we could later own several new cities at the same time in different places on the map, with different styles of buildings and possibilities, which could even be taken over by the enemy.

Overall, I think the game should put a little more emphasis on the management part too, and for the tower defense combat, instead of just blindly wandering around the map fighting with random enemies.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Overtopia3D-0.9.94
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
Anyone having trouble renaming offspring?
Version 0.9.94: Enter barracks (V2) and select a NPC.
Rename process is aborted whenever a hot-key letter is typed .
Keys "H" which hides UI, and "P" which brings up saves/settings.
Could be a bug not disabling hot-keys during rename or possibly me running the game using WINE on Linux

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
This is surprisingly plentiful in content. I played the 2D versions before, but I didn't expect the dev to put so much time into the 3D version.
The sheer amount of hybrids is staggering. The creature designs are a bit boring, but the fact that he gave pretty much every creature and their hybrids an outfit and a weapon is respectable.
It's not as great as Flying Princess: Inter Breed (which is an obvious inspiration), but it's good enough if you wanted something along the same lines.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes