Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Найдите зацепки на небесах. - Find clues in heaven.
This is a Mario quest. You need to find 3 characters from this game universe.

Пригласите Ананель выпить с вами. - Invite Ananelle to have a drink with you.
I don’t know what to do, talking doesn’t help. But maybe I just have a bug with the tavern.
Thanks for the translation.

The trigger to get Ananelle is to build the brothel. That requires earnings of 60,000 from the cabaret. Once you have built the brothel you can talk to Ananelle about getting a drink. Then have sex with her. Next time you drink you can watch her have sex with others. After several(?) times having sex with her there is a new conversation where she will agree to breed monsters. That ended her quest but she isn't compatible with anyone so no breeding her yet.

The only quest I have still showing is the Tavern but the next hint is in Russian. Any help with this one?

questtevern.JPG

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
RockyVA
Nobody can dance in my cabaret. My great journey in overtopia is over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Постройте бордель и подождите, когда доход будет выше. - Build a brothel and wait for higher income.

LordMana
Evilina is in heaven. You need to go along the eastern bridge.

Last edited:

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
RockyVA
Nobody can dance in my cabaret. My great journey in overtopia is over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Постройте бордель и подождите, когда доход будет выше. - Build a brothel and wait for higher income.

LordMana
Evilina is in heaven. You need to go along the eastern bridge.
The guy in the store will sell you two dancers. You can also put Snow White in the cabaret.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
The guy in the store will sell you two dancers. You can also put Snow White in the cabaret.
Even if he sold me a slave, and not just took my money, there is still no place for dancing in the cabaret. Free places -3.
Where can I find Snow White? I only found a vampire who agreed to dance.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Even if he sold me a slave, and not just took my money, there is still no place for dancing in the cabaret. Free places -3.
Where can I find Snow White? I only found a vampire who agreed to dance.
Snow White is in the mountains up the path that says "in progress".

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Anyone know where to find Petty's Tools? I've done this quest before, but the memory escapes me.

Edit: Oh nvm found them after another run

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Which species can Ananel breed with lol, i tried every one that i have but i always the "species do not interbreed"

Generals in general are useless.
They cannot breed with almost anyone, so using them to lead armies means capturing with them is impossible.
To level them up (so they are useful in combat) you use the same method and XP pool as the player, thus a lot more grind. Better to spend those point for the player.

Personally, I would make it so that any creature can seduce AND capure any creatrue - even if there is no animations for it and no offspring are possible. That includes f/f. Add generic animations or none at all.

Also, levels is a sum total of creatures point in various attributes, bu there's no way to see how they are distributed. If the distribution is the same for everyone, that is just bad design. In other words, if a lvl 100 angel and lvl 100 goblin always have the same stat distribution, that is bad.
Some should have a higher focus on HP, or attack, or magic, etc..

Does anyone know if the dev has a discord or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkPrince18

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Generals in general are useless.
They cannot breed with almost anyone, so using them to lead armies means capturing with them is impossible.
To level them up (so they are useful in combat) you use the same method and XP pool as the player, thus a lot more grind. Better to spend those point for the player.

Personally, I would make it so that any creature can seduce AND capure any creatrue - even if there is no animations for it and no offspring are possible. That includes f/f. Add generic animations or none at all.

Also, levels is a sum total of creatures point in various attributes, bu there's no way to see how they are distributed. If the distribution is the same for everyone, that is just bad design. In other words, if a lvl 100 angel and lvl 100 goblin always have the same stat distribution, that is bad.
Some should have a higher focus on HP, or attack, or magic, etc..

Does anyone know if the dev has a discord or something?
Yea, I agree with the any species can capture any species idea. The Generals are.....well they're good for guarding the base I guess which doesn't need protection if the gates are closed lol.

Anyway, here's the discord link

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Get the magician by having sex with the boss in the castle. Reach the castle by going left after leaving the cemetery toward the swamp. After beating the boss in the castle go south then east to open the locked gate which takes you back to the cemetery.
Yea i think i know which boss you are talking about, the problem is..............i think i defeated him without letting him knock up the MC :|

lchlh

Sep 29, 2019
OK, I'm just about done with clicking on each and every single creature and trying to pair them to find these...

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

1639878937581.png

Also, is Evillina the demon you get when you seduce Elligos with your MC? cause that's most certainly not "in heaven. You need to go along the eastern bridge." - there's no east bridge, and after scouring the whole place, I'm pretty sure it's the Elligos thing.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
OK, I'm just about done with clicking on each and every single creature and trying to pair them to find these...

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

View attachment 1551976

Also, is Evillina the demon you get when you seduce Elligos with your MC? cause that's most certainly not "in heaven. You need to go along the eastern bridge." - there's no east bridge, and after scouring the whole place, I'm pretty sure it's the Elligos thing.
Those are Shadow Faun (faun + dark mermaid) and Kobolt (lizard + dwarf).

I haven't found Evillina in Heaven either. :cautious:

Reactions: lchlh

lchlh

Sep 29, 2019
Those are Shadow Faun (faun + dark mermaid) and Kobolt (lizard + dwarf).

I haven't found Evillina in Heaven either. :cautious:
Thanks, that wraps up all hybrids; as for Evillina, I remain convinced it's from the hell boss Elligos; seduce with MC for it. That also allows you to go to the church afterwards and then progress the demoness in the camp to get her for breeding (just counts as normal demon tho).

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Evilina comes from the demon guy by the stone spread legs in the lava region (infernum or some such shit? I don't remember the name, it's where you fight the spider boss). I suspect most people have already fought him before this update dropped (he was in the game from an earlier patch), so you'll have to start a new game or load a save from before you found him. Now for my question. I'm sick of endlessly pairing for breeds, I've lost track and don't much feel like going through every single combination again. How to breed the ones I'm missing?
ovtphyb.jpg

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Evilina comes from the demon guy by the stone spread legs in the lava region (infernum or some such shit? I don't remember the name, it's where you fight the spider boss). I suspect most people have already fought him before this update dropped (he was in the game from an earlier patch), so you'll have to start a new game or load a save from before you found him. Now for my question. I'm sick of endlessly pairing for breeds, I've lost track and don't much feel like going through every single combination again. How to breed the ones I'm missing?
View attachment 1579182
I got the character which is the spawn of the MC and the dude on the southwest side of infernum which I agree is Evilina. The confusing part is the developer names Evilina in the release notes but that spawn doesn't get the Evilina name.

The ones you are missing are;
dark / shadow faun (faun + dark / shadow mermaid)
pumpkin (pumpkin-headed general + main character)
Heron (swan + main character)
dark / shadow mermaid (ghost + mermaid)
lamia (mermaid + crocodile)
crocodile (boss in the desert + main character)

Reactions: foible

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I got the character which is the spawn of the MC and the dude on the southwest side of infernum which I agree is Evilina. The confusing part is the developer names Evilina in the release notes but that spawn doesn't get the Evilina name.

The ones you are missing are;
dark / shadow faun (faun + dark / shadow mermaid)
pumpkin (pumpkin-headed general + main character)
Heron (swan + main character)
dark / shadow mermaid (ghost + mermaid)
lamia (mermaid + crocodile)
crocodile (boss in the desert + main character)
Yeah, a lot of generals don't have names inside the game. Frustrating. And thanks for info on the hybrids! I have no idea how I didn't get the desert boss to knock me up. I've always focused closely on making sure to seduce bosses. Shucks, did I even fight him yet? I don't remember, it's been so long. Where is the desert boss?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Two other questions just came to mind. Do maps 7 and 8 exist? I feel like I've been everywhere in heaven/desert/sea and have no maps for any. Two blank pages for maps.

Is Snow White meant to remain asleep when you bring her back?

I've asked Gogs these questions on Patreon but haven't received any info.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes