Unreal Engine Abandoned Overtopia 3D [v0.9.8] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I don't understand? When I click the tavern, I get: "the tavern is closed; no administrator assigned." I can edit the party that I do the forest with. Do I need to be in the same building to edit the tavern staff?

The game also mentioned that I should assign a general to the guards or something.

And at the left bottom of the screen, I see two rows of slots, of which the meaning isn't clear to me. I seemingly can't do anyhing with them.

I can breed animals, but I don't get the "I can develop my skills" part. How can I train with monsters, instead of breed them?

Great game, pity that it was abandoned. But it has a lot of figuring out to do. I really should level up my real-life smartness, I think! :)

Last edited:

TetTRA_01

Jun 3, 2018
I don't understand? When I click the tavern, I get: "the tavern is closed; no administrator assigned." I can edit the party that I do the forest with. Do I need to be in the same building to edit the tavern staff?

The game also mentioned that I should assign a general to the guards or something.

And at the left bottom of the screen, I see two rows of slots, of which the meaning isn't clear to me. I seemingly can't do anyhing with them.

I can breed animals, but I don't get the "I can develop my skills" part. How can I train with monsters, instead of breed them?

Great game, pity that it was abandoned. But it has a lot of figuring out to do. I really should level up my real-life smartness, I think! :)
Ans.1: You need to get dwarf princess NPC from mountain map to come to your camp by defeat dwarf king boss, just survey the area and you will find him. once finish then talk to her at the camp until she agree to work for you. (note: there're also snow white in that map, go find her to breed)

Ans.2: You can get General by let the boss breed with MC in combat, mc will 100% pregnant from boos. you can find them by survey the map, they will stand at the certain place like other NPC.

Ans.3: That's item slot, you can equip(R.click) them at the Main House (not barrack). for use, just L.click the slot.

Ans.4: You need to build Tower first then enter the tower click the book on right and learn skill from monsters (note: use exp.) and assign those to your skill slot by use the book on left.

ps.: sorry for my mouse hand write, i use Paint for those pics.

Reactions: Gats87

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Ans.1: ...
WOW!! Thank you very much for your extensive reply!

This sure clears up quite a lot!!

I do have the panda boss already, but I'm not quite ready to open up the tavern then. I purchased it pretty early already, hoping that it could help me to some silver.

Reactions: TetTRA_01

TetTRA_01

Jun 3, 2018
WOW!! Thank you very much for your extensive reply!

This sure clears up quite a lot!!

I do have the panda boss already, but I'm not quite ready to open up the tavern then. I purchased it pretty early already, hoping that it could help me to some silver.
no, it didn't. mob farming, sell breeds, captures and items do better money. (you may have 10m left to spare at the end game from these)
travern is just for some extra characters and events.

Last edited:

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Has anyone heard anything from the dev yet? Last thing I remember was that reply from June at the top of this page.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
seems like the guy has a history of abandoning projects at 70% "completion" with zero polish or f's given, so.

Sep 12, 2017
I have played this one literally all day....surprisingly, there is alot of content....sure the graphics are...mostly "gumby" looking...but...it has potential and...this has more content that other polished games Ive played. There are more monster combinations than I had imagined. The play can be repetitive, but I suppose that is to be expected. Surely, not the worst game Ive played. The wild monsters level increases to keep up with your lvl and different areas have different monsters. Not all monsters are able to breed with other monsters...its a trial by error thing. A bestiary log book helps to keep track of what to breed with what once youve stumbled across the right combo. (for the most part). I noticed some entries only give a description and a brief summery of a few monsters...but omit their breeding pairing...not sure why. Overall...ive enjoyed it. The puzzles (quests) are a bit too vague though. "go find a key"...ok...where to start looking? In what area? For example.
There are mini=bosses that will join you after being defeated...and you can breed them to make offspring. There is a spell you can learn that turns you into a futa...then you can breed both male and female monsters yourself. The animations are varied depending on which creature(s) is/are chosen...so that's a nice touch.

Reactions: jttth
Sep 12, 2017
Here is a save game 100% completed for this build. All creatures max level, all bonus npcs, all costumes and all quests completed.
Drop that into: C/Users/(whatever your username is)/appdata/local/overpt_3/Saved/SaveGames Replace your old save with this one.

Now that I've 100% completed this version...I am looking for more like this title. (3d monster collector...open world..BoTN I already own...) suggestions please?

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo211995
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes