• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Overtopia 3D [v0.9.94] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
1) yes
2) no, not in the basement, but on the third floor, in a separate room
That’s Pety, not Louise. Pety sneaks upstairs to fuck clients, which is how you get HER to breed. Louise sneaks into the basement. After you spy on her through the trap door behind the bar, you can get her to breed.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
For those who don't know, there is a hotfix update over on the dev's Discord that's not on this thread yet if any of you want to go over there and get it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo211995

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Does anyone know if character parameters have an affect on tavern revenue? i.e. character charisma.

Reactions: jttth

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone know if character parameters have an affect on tavern revenue? i.e. character charisma.
I suspect that they’re meant to eventually, but I don’t believe they work yet. I’ve had all level one girls and all level 800 girls assigned and it doesn’t seem to make a difference in revenue. Certainly not a significant difference.

Reactions: jttth and Gato21

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
1) look at book inside tavern.
2) collect 5k for 2lvl and 50k with dancers for 3 lvl
(talk to luise)

foible

Aug 29, 2017
i can't upgrade my tavern i need help
Quality of staff doesn’t seem to have much of an effect. It also seems to take a few weeks to make the money. Just sit in town and skip time a bunch of times, provided you’ve met all the other requirements.

filtiarn

May 24, 2018
Quality of staff doesn’t seem to have much of an effect. It also seems to take a few weeks to make the money. Just sit in town and skip time a bunch of times, provided you’ve met all the other requirements.
what town? it says i have to talk to louise but she doesn't say anything about it

foible

Aug 29, 2017
what town? it says i have to talk to louise but she doesn't say anything about it
Your camp/town. Stand in front of her and skip time until 20 or 30 days have passed then talk to her. Keep skipping days until she says expand.

Also may have to catch her in the basement. I don’t remember for sure.

Jul 21, 2017

- Added hybrid - Centaur male
- Added sex animations for Centaur (m) with main character, Centaur (f), Dantalian and Centaur General
- Added hybrid (Goblin Priest)
- Added sex animations for Goblin Priest with main character, Goblin and Priest
- Added sex animations for Goblins (f/m) with Priests (m/f)
- Added sex animations for Priests (m/f) with Goblins (f/m)
- Added hybrid - Heaven Fox
- Added sex animations for Heaven fox with main character, Angel (m) and Werfolf (m)
- Added sex animations for Werewolves (m/f) with Angels (f/m)
- Added sex animations for Angels (m/f) with Werewolves (f/m)
- Bug fixed: Ananel's clone could spawn in prison.
- Fixed bugs with image textures (Mami, Ananel)
- Fixed a bug with the absence of a pregnant belly in some characters (Hare, Mantiwolf, Forest Mushroom, Gobiwolf, Nephilim Soldier, Louise)
- Fixed a bug with an invisible shield on the Valkyrie.
- Fixed some animation bugs.
- Fixed some other technical bugs.
- Added a list of names (nicknames) of supported projects on Patreon. So far, I've added to the "authors" section. (The order is established by the amount of donations)

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Guy, i did a play through with the game , the game concept is incredible but then the graphic is a little bit LoLed, if the author can upgrade the character model will be great but anyway my question :

1. is there a guide and cross breed manual we can check? cause i am stuck in somewhere like nothing more content.
2.how do you guys make exp? cause no matter how much you fight , you can keep up with the mobs, my character already230+ lv but then the mobs keep going up in level , already 350+. you can't that , only i put all the exp into main character , the generals has yet touched.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes