Unreal Engine Abandoned Overtopia 3D [v0.9.8] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Guy, i did a play through with the game , the game concept is incredible but then the graphic is a little bit LoLed, if the author can upgrade the character model will be great but anyway my question :

1. is there a guide and cross breed manual we can check? cause i am stuck in somewhere like nothing more content.
2.how do you guys make exp? cause no matter how much you fight , you can keep up with the mobs, my character already230+ lv but then the mobs keep going up in level , already 350+. you can't that , only i put all the exp into main character , the generals has yet touched.
The quest log is pretty vague and last time I did a play though it was really buggy. The most comprehensive breed manual is several updates old. Just have to sift through the pages here to find the hybrids you don’t have. As for leveling, mobs seem to scale past you no matter what. Even if you use console to set your party to max level.

Reactions: clementchoy

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Did the graphics in this get worse or has the game been out so long I have nostalgia for it? Honestly I think this was the last update I will stick with it. Pace is bad, grind is bad, art is bad. Amazing premise but just feels like it won't ever improve at this point.

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me how I can get the missing ones?

View attachment 1978500
The two missing in the left column are Forest Mushrooms (randomly found in the forest) and Dark Elves (randomly found in the dark woods)

The combinations missing in the right column are:
Forest Mushroom + Mantis
Forest Mushroom + Slime
Faun + Golem
Demon + Oni (general)
Vampire + Dark Elf
Fairy + Dark Elf
Priest + Dark Elf
Bat + Magician (general)
Angel + Demon
Anubis + Lion
Mummy + Ant
Genie + Hyena
Ent (general) + Shemale Centaur (general)
Bowsette (general) + Peach (general)

Wamperr

Apr 24, 2020
The two missing in the left column are Forest Mushrooms (randomly found in the forest) and Dark Elves (randomly found in the dark woods)

The combinations missing in the right column are:
Forest Mushroom + Mantis
Forest Mushroom + Slime
Faun + Golem
Demon + Oni (general)
Vampire + Dark Elf
Fairy + Dark Elf
Priest + Dark Elf
Bat + Magician (general)
Angel + Demon
Anubis + Lion
Mummy + Ant
Genie + Hyena
Ent (general) + Shemale Centaur (general)
Bowsette (general) + Peach (general)
where can i get Ent (general) and Shemale Centaur (general) ?

Wilhelmiene

Jan 29, 2023
ich weis ja nicht was ihr gegen die generals habt , ich habe jetzt bis auf eine für den schutz der basis alle im team , sind meine stärksten den sie können durch die skills alles . 5 x aoe u. der gegner ist down o. fast down , heal kann auch jede u. da geht fast alles . nur mit dem russisch komm ich nicht klar u. suche deswegen viel

• Angry
Reactions: ER420R
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes