• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
DAIMOND

will there be zip folder? complicated situation for me.
can only open zip folder for now

pls dont ask why. (u nai moharai, mun lock jak admin nai mor)

SickforThicc

Nov 8, 2020
I just started and after the 1st month, I was hired in the Librarian job. However, the game is not letting me start the next month event though my schedule is full. Looks like someone earlier in the soldier job had a similar issue.

Snoipah

May 25, 2017
Have you guys checked out the afternoon schedule? If you have a date, you have to set up manually both clothing/location and then you're able to proceed through the month.

Reactions: DAIMOND

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
I just started and after the 1st month, I was hired in the Librarian job. However, the game is not letting me start the next month event though my schedule is full. Looks like someone earlier in the soldier job had a similar issue.
I tested the librarian job and it worked fine. And the soldier job bug is unrelated to this one since it's caused by a unique attribute only that job posses. As the comment above me said, check if you've invited someone to hang out. If so, you need to select a location and outfit to proceed. If not, please send me your save file so I can see what's wrong.

DAIMOND

will there be zip folder? complicated situation for me.
can only open zip folder for now

pls dont ask why. (u nai moharai, mun lock jak admin nai mor)
Are you saying you can't open the rar file, so I should instead upload the game as a zip file in the future? I can do that, although I'm not really sure what you mean.
(พิมพ์ไทยเลยก็ได้นะครับผมอ่านอังกฤษคุณไม่ค่อยออก 555+)

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I tested the librarian job and it worked fine. And the soldier job bug is unrelated to this one since it's caused by a unique attribute only that job posses. As the comment above me said, check if you've invited someone to hang out. If so, you need to select a location and outfit to proceed. If not, please send me your save file so I can see what's wrong.

Are you saying you can't open the rar file, so I should instead upload the game as a zip file in the future? I can do that, although I'm not really sure what you mean.
Zip was really needed (เขาล็อกไม่ให้ run การติดตั้ง เปิดไฟล์ไม่ได้ ถ้าเป็น zip มันยัง run exe ได้อะ โน้ตบุ้คบ่มี)

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Zip was really needed (เขาล็อกไม่ให้ run การติดตั้ง เปิดไฟล์ไม่ได้ ถ้าเป็น zip มันยัง run exe ได้อะ โน้ตบุ้คบ่มี)
Okay, see if works.

SickforThicc

Nov 8, 2020

Thanks, I can't believe I missed the Hangout locations. I finished what was available & I can't wait for more!

Reactions: DAIMOND and Snoipah

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Regarding the family and breeding mechanics, will your kids be able to grow up just as lusty and wild as the player potentially is? And will they be able to show their affections towards their parents in the predictable, but hot, manner?

Dabbled a bit, but I'm sure it was merely scratching the surface. Are there special events within different jobs, or is it more of this is what you do, move along sort of deal?

Wonderful game, by the by.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Regarding the family and breeding mechanics, will your kids be able to grow up just as lusty and wild as the player potentially is? And will they be able to show their affections towards their parents in the predictable, but hot, manner?

Dabbled a bit, but I'm sure it was merely scratching the surface. Are there special events within different jobs, or is it more of this is what you do, move along sort of deal?

Wonderful game, by the by.
1) Yes
2) There are no special events during work (or anywhere) yet. They will be added in future updates

Reactions: Laughingfox

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
The thread is now updated with a new version. You can read the changelog on page 1.

Unfortunately, I couldn't finish all of what I planned. Most new mechanics are only halfway completed. It seems that the initial drive that pushed me to develop this game has all but disappeared during the past month. I don't know how it happened. Once upon a time, I was happily working on this game 7-8 hours a day, sometimes even 10...But now it's a miracle if I can even work on it for 10 minutes. I am deeply saddened by this unexpected turn of events.

Regarding the next update - I will most likely skip Pre-Alpha 3 entirely and jump straight into developing Pre-Alpha 4, in which the main feature will be the combat system. Any unfinished and unimplemented systems in 2.5 will also be fully added in 4 as well.

As for the date...I can't say for sure. One thing I learned from this is that I shouldn't promise dates as soon as I release a new version anymore, because I may just lose motivation halfway through and be unable to fulfill my promise. I already feel terrible being 1 day late and couldn't even fully complete all the promised features.

Another important thing is that I have some IRL business that will last until the end of October. This means that I won't be able to work on the game as much, if at all, until then. I'd say that the new version will be completed before next year. I won't make any promises on the release window until I am about halfway done through the update, to prevent this incident from happening again. Therefore, please stay tuned.

Thank you for playing OverSoul. I bid you farewell. Until we meet again.

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
Here is another idea. This could be seem like a easy and easier mode for players if they choose. Easy mode could grant the player hypnotist level abilities (basically increase points from actions and able to persuade things in the players favor for future encounters) and Easier would be like Mental Manipulations which is more straight to the point for the player and can literally change aspects of NPCs more drastically. Either can give that feel for certain hentai types that could be played out.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Here is another idea. This could be seem like a easy and easier mode for players if they choose. Easy mode could grant the player hypnotist level abilities (basically increase points from actions and able to persuade things in the players favor for future encounters) and Easier would be like Mental Manipulations which is more straight to the point for the player and can literally change aspects of NPCs more drastically. Either can give that feel for certain hentai types that could be played out.
Right now the game is actually easy. There is no need to grind favor that much, as after 2 or 3 encounters you can fuck a girl.
If there are other things that makes the game more difficult it could be an option(?).
Right now I don't think it's a good idea.

SickforThicc

Nov 8, 2020
I have hit a hard lock. After completing one month of the new version, I have filled my schedule and when I click on Proceed Month nothing happens. I am trying to attach my save but this site does not like the file type. I will try to better diagnose this later today.

Last edited:

SickforThicc

Nov 8, 2020
After some digging, the bug appears to be occuring after agreeing to hangout with NPCs. In the console, I am getting "Exception in Tkinter callback" & KeyError: 'relation'. In the interface, the button for the hangout shows as "relation" but is input in the box as "Relation". I do not know if that capitalization is enough to cause this error or not.

Edit: The Relation error seems to occur when you accept an NPC's invitation instead of inviting the NPC (which auto-fills their name when they accept). I hope this helps patch the bug.

Another bug I occasionally get is when loading a bar for a Drink session, no buttons will show and I am locked and have to reload. The error in the console is "UnboundLocalError: cannot access local variable "act_name" where it is not associated with a value". This is sporadic so I have not been able to figure out the source.

Last edited:

SheepPun

Mar 30, 2021
Universe breaks when I try to give birth, clearly this child is too strong
After I click proceed, I'm given this blank screen. Clicking Bio then return only goes back to the first scene (where you're being prepped for birth with just the button [Event]
added screenshot of console too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said I am enjoying the game so far even in its rough state

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Would anyone here happen to know what conditions to make the 'propose' prompt to appear and which tab it would be underneath? I have another character's closeness, familiarity, love, and lust all maxed out and I still don't see the option popping up anywhere.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes