• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Potential bug report: You can't seem to run into people you've met before anymore. You have to invite them over to see them I believe. Either that or I was *incredibly* unlucky and never saw a single same person again after a good handful of weeks (months).
The easiest way to meet them is to go to their workplace during their workdays. There's always a chance that they might appear in 'unique' public places like barracks (to train), temple (to pray), or school (to study). They could also go to non-unique public places like parks or hotels, but it will be hard to find which park or hotel they go to.

Are more species planned?
Yes.

Reactions: Snoipah

Snoipah

May 25, 2017
I think there's a bug going on when performing/receiving oral since there isn't much to do but rub your own chest

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DAIMOND

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
The easiest way to meet them is to go to their workplace during their workdays. There's always a chance that they might appear in 'unique' public places like barracks (to train), temple (to pray), or school (to study). They could also go to non-unique public places like parks or hotels, but it will be hard to find which park or hotel they go to.
Ah okay, I was just curious since it wasn't remotely like the old system where you constantly run into them. Also I tried to check their status to see where they work, but didn't see anything in-game outside of when you first hear about where they work. I might just be blind though.

Also one bug(?) that did carry over is that Anal Pregnancy gets disabled (if enabled) on a saved character when you try to load them for a new game.

Reactions: DAIMOND

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
as somone new I just want to say the UI is very confusing and I dont think it likes screens with a resolution of 1360x768 but from what i can tell you did a pretty decent job. I guess i just need to learn how to correctly setup my character. I do hope that the anal pregnancy is also added to the pc at some point.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
as somone new I just want to say the UI is very confusing and I dont think it likes screens with a resolution of 1360x768 but from what i can tell you did a pretty decent job. I guess i just need to learn how to correctly setup my character. I do hope that the anal pregnancy is also added to the pc at some point.
Apreg is already in the game, you just need to enable it in character creation.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Rejak

Aug 3, 2023
do you know how to make the text aligned? because the dates are cut off and the subheadings for the clothing categories are hidden as well

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
do you know how to make the text aligned? because the dates are cut off and the subheadings for the clothing categories are hidden as well
Trying changing font and text size and see if that works. Unfortunately, right now I have no idea how to make the UI work properly on screens with different resolution than mine.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Updated the game to the latest version. Finished it at the end of March and released it on Discord, but just got around to uploading it here now. The highlights of this version are combat and rape. (Idk how to update tags though.)

Since all the essential systems have been implemented, the next version will be the last Pre-Alpha. I will focus on balancing, polishing, and improving the overall experience of the game, as well as adding some lore. (After all, there has to be some explanation as to why these weird animals people are here.)

Anyways, hope you enjoy. I'll see you later.

SickforThicc

Nov 8, 2020
I am excited for the next update. Will there be a fix to the bug for fellatio where you can only rub your own chest & the partner doesn't do anything? I also can't seem to get the Cowgirl position option to pop-up. I also hope titty-fucking will be added in a future update. The game is still very good and I am sure it will only get better.

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
I'm missing something because I haven't seen a single rape scene yet. How do they trigger? I've even made two characters liking rape and being raped and even with high lust and low relationship nothing happens.

Reactions: 72 man

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I'm missing something because I haven't seen a single rape scene yet. How do they trigger? I've even made two characters liking rape and being raped and even with high lust and low relationship nothing happens.
You have to select the roam option from the evening activities section. You have a chance to roam around certain areas. There's a possibility of being assaulted at that time.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes