Overlord H + (Development Thread)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
:unsure: game play elements eh? maybe RPG like mechanics added to when ainz is fooling around as an adventurer? dating sims mechanics applied to non-naz characters? similar but different dating sims mechanics applied to nazz characters that operate off something like a loyalty loss system (maybe with it being all/mostly in ainz's head and why he opts the fake it till you make it method)? another idea could be the nazz loyalty loss system bleeding into ainz's sanity and stress. possibly with the idea of X event with albedo, keno/evileye, or whatever 'main wife' the player has chosen could break the loyalty/sanity system. or just replace it with whatever more realisitc stats instead of ainz's overthinking. (yes this would make ainz more like juvnic. but in some ways it could really fit early-mid game if we're talking only the remake.)

speaking of renner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't want to spoil it, but yeah we can leave that as playing around as an adventurer. Any gameplay mechanic will be optional, even more so since despite what I'm planning, most people won't be a challenge. Not much left anyway from where Overlord H left off, aside from a starved Troll Kingdom creating issues as soon as Ainz is gone.

I'll be mostly expanding on the new continent (Either completely made up by me, or if by then there's some lore friendly stuff, I'll try to base the sequel on that). Aside from that, you'll just play as God while having Nazarick as your hub where you can interact with your Harem.

I even considered the idea of making that as an explorable map, but according to the poll people do not really like the idea of walking around, although I could make it optional since Ainz can teleport around.
I'm also waiting to see if Rubedo gets an official design.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin