VN Ren'Py Overfoxed (or Not Another Overwatch Parody): Development Thread

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
CURRENT STATUS: IN DEVELOPMENT

Hi everyone, welcome to the development thread for OVERFOXED, a parody of the popular video game Overwatch, and my first visual novel / adult game!

In Overfoxed, you play a trainee agent in the criminal syndicate Talon. When your superiors recruit you for a special assignment, you must go undercover and infiltrate the recently-rebuilt Overwatch organization. Can you carry out your mission without getting caught? Do you have what it takes to fool the heroes of Overwatch? Or will mixing too closely with the 'good guys' leave you questioning where your true loyalties lie?

Now I know what you're probably thinking - "Really, dude? ANOTHER Overwatch parody? We already have like six hundred of them." - and you'd be right, it's been done before. But I'm hoping to create something a little different. Although it is a parody, my goal is to create a game that's character-driven and entertaining, where the players enjoy the story just as much as the adult scenes. That's right, I'm aiming for the holy grail - boobs AND plot.

This is where I will track public development of the game (when then first release is published, I'll also create a thread in the Games forum. I have also set up a Patreon (as is tradition) for those who would like to see other sneak peaks of the game, and take part in polls that shape future content (I have the general story mapped out, but will be looking to patrons to help decide on additional paths and content).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer: Know-It-All Games
Language: English (initially)

I'll be active in this thread so feel to drop any questions, thoughts or comments below!

I've attached some preliminary screenshots to this post.​

Last edited:

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
...good luck...
..also what tags u goin for?
Thanks, and great question!

Because there's so many possible characters, there's potential for a lot of tags as the game develops. But initial tags in the early updates will include -

Love/Romance
Masturbation
Handjob
Blowjob
Voyeurism
Interracial

I expect future updates to expand on the tag list significantly (as we introduce and meet new characters, they will come with their own niches/preferences). Femdom and corruption are likely to come up in the future.

I'm also considering including the following as optional content:

NTR
Bi/Gay

I'd be interested to hear feedback from people who would want this as a possibility or not.

EDIT: Going to add these to the main post, as it's a good question to ask upfront.

Last edited:

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
hopefully some good ashe scenes
Full disclosure, Ashe won't be in the initial release but I do plan to include her - she has a place in the story later down the line for sure. The initial release will focus mainly on the Talon/Overwatch groups.

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
Here's a preview of our MC in all his glory - but I'm undecided on his manscaping routine.

Which look do you guys prefer? The Smooth Adonis, the Middle-of-the-Road or the Wannabe Grizzly?

lesbiansegull

Oct 24, 2019
Here's a preview of our MC in all his glory - but I'm undecided on his manscaping routine.

Which look do you guys prefer? The Smooth Adonis, the Middle-of-the-Road or the Wannabe Grizzly?
I'd say give the option for shaved/unshaved but I'm also not a fan of body hair so smooth Adonis is my preferred MC tbh.

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
Thanks for the replies so far, I'll let more people weigh in before I make a final call.

I'd say give the option for shaved/unshaved.
This did occur to me, and I wouldn't rule it out entirely if I do end up with a real even split across people's votes. But ideally I'd like to set a single choice to make life a little easier when it comes to producing future artwork. "Work smarter, not harder" etc.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019

Honestly, I say C, but again, I'm biased with hairy guys, ha.

Reactions: Overfoxed

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
For now I think I'll compromise and go with option B; I'll keep an open mind to changing it later but for the time being I'll proceed with making assets based on that.

Speaking of asset creation, production is going well - even with a truncated cast list for the opening chapter, there's still loooots of characters going to show up, and a good number of CG scenes (both lewd and non-lewd). Once I get closer to the finish line on art assets I'll start sharing some sneak peaks of completed CG scenes here/on Patreon.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
If I see Moira and the Femdom tag, you have me in it to win it. Like a Bastion turret on the flag.

Reactions: Ludnick