• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Our Red String, new EvaKiss game discussion thread

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
I dont personally mind any incest content. I personally skip BDSM because I never found it sexy. There were both in GGGB. The great thing about GGGB was that there were multiple fetishes for those who who want to play it. That means more patrons of the game and its popularity. I think that multiple options and fetishes should be available and just dont play the ones we dont want.
yeah I disagree, I wish they were not bdsm. They were barely any, I would’ve love to see Ashley dominated her bf with a strapon or something.

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
View attachment 596430 View attachment 596431
the complete cast. we got a DILF and a Milf
Ok girls 1 and 5 for me.
1 to enjoy those "mommy issues" I love so much in games (and because she's tall and curvy), and 5 because she's a sexy platinum blonde.
Somehow I hope the latter would be some kind of cold bitch or arrogant bully at the beginning, or something like that. I love to"decorrupt" characters, like Jessica in GGGB. Turning the bad girl into a happy, loving girlfriend is infinitely satisfying.
The lack of black girl kinda frustrates me a bit tho. I know people are obsessed with black men only nowadays, but some of us actually do love black women... I cannot think of a game where it's possible to build a relationship with one.

I'm ok with the male character. He's kinda generic and average looking. I don't ask for more when it comes to male protagonists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
yeah I disagree, I wish they were not bdsm. They were barely any, I would’ve love to see Ashley dominated her bf with a strapon or something.
I agree there wasn't much except for some scenes with Arthur and Jasmine. I think it was a last minute thing. Just mentioned it for example of variety of paths

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Now that we know all the girls, which one will you go for for both playthroughs?

for me:
Male MC - 1,3,5,6 :)
Female MC - idk really LOL only E if that's even possible :D

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Now that we know all the girls, which one will you go for for both playthroughs?

for me:
Male MC - 1,3,5,6 :)
Female MC - idk really LOL only E if that's even possible :D
I'll go with everyone possible on both pats, just to see everything that the game has to offer. If it was just for me, I'd skip he tattooed chick and go for everyone else.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Our Red String teaser (20)

So, I said there was a big reveal coming, and I also said I was putting the money you entrusted me with to good use!

I'm really proud and happy to show you how the sprites will actually look like in game: this time they will be fully colored, giving ORS characters a level of polish and detail that was impossible in GGGB. When I started my first project I had zero means and I had to do everything myself, but now I can invest in my project to give you guys the best version of what's in my head. As I said, the production values for ORS will be much higher than they were for GGGB, and that's all thanks to you.

This is not all I have to show you, though. All aspects have been much improved and I can't wait for you to experience them. I hope you are hyped as I am with this great jump in quality and I hope you keep supporting me, so I can keep investing in ORS and make the best game possible!

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018

Our Red String teaser (20)

So, I said there was a big reveal coming, and I also said I was putting the money you entrusted me with to good use!

I'm really proud and happy to show you how the sprites will actually look like in game: this time they will be fully colored, giving ORS characters a level of polish and detail that was impossible in GGGB. When I started my first project I had zero means and I had to do everything myself, but now I can invest in my project to give you guys the best version of what's in my head. As I said, the production values for ORS will be much higher than they were for GGGB, and that's all thanks to you.

This is not all I have to show you, though. All aspects have been much improved and I can't wait for you to experience them. I hope you are hyped as I am with this great jump in quality and I hope you keep supporting me, so I can keep investing in ORS and make the best game possible!
It looks really good. It has more detailed, more natural colors and the characters are more vivid. Really hyped to play this game!