VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mario1994

Dating My Doughter clone or? Yes, or couse so far is not much content. Especially if you are talking about relations of main characters. Dev is trying to maka a story in which it will branch in four directions. That way, a player will have wide enough variety of choices to make and their qonsecuences. So far we have one sex scene with Fathers., fIance/wife/gf. Choice at the start between doughter/unrelated girl and unknown is somewhat novel and refreshing way to make a game about incest. You make a decision if it will be incest or not. Thats a big thumbs up for this position. It has 3D animations of intimate actions. Something which is not seen in Dating My Doughter. It is too early so far to say if it will be a big success or not but I has this something new, a story, plot, characters gamepley which makes it somewhat different from other similar projects. Fun part is that Fathers friend is big ass cop full of muscle, with him this game might be even more fun if you catch my drive, but not in NTR way or sharing.. at the verly least NOT MY DOUGHTER!! Dammit! So far it was a good introduction into the story. Nothing much but it was fun and interesting.

GOOD GAME, short introduction. Nothing beside that.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ThorMcBalbo

review Version: 0.1b

Art 8/10: The models are good (even if the dev could have made the daughter hotter tbh. :) ) A big plus to the characters show emotions during the scenes & as a whole they don't give the feeling of stiffness . a little minus cause the background a little "minimalistic" & cause the character pop out during conversations & are not part of the backgrounds. But as a whole is a pretty good job & there are animations too, that are fluid.

Story 8/10: i have to say that i'm pretty surprised by the story. At first i looked at the genre in the Op and i was like "Oh god no! another shitty 1 dick to rule them all incest harem close environment" but as the game started, i had to change my mind, I was pulled right into the story and hooked into it, it's well written, something really rare these days (and if you have red my other reviews, you know i can be brutal, even to games that i like). The only thing that i want to say is try to explore all the 3 option you have given in the beginning the first one "she is" is the most boring and the third one the best imho.

Sound 7/10: The dev took his time to put sounds into the game and it blends pretty well, even if personally i not a big fan of the background music.

Overall 8/10:Wow.. i was pleasantly surprised by this new game & the dev definitely know what he is doing. I was bitter that it ended so fast but there is a whole introduction to the game & it left me with wanting more and know what the future reserves for the characters. I definitely recommend this game.