VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Yng_123

One of the best games I've played so far.
    The main character is an adult, it is not yet another one virgin 18 y.o. kid.
    The story is really interesting and touching.
    Renders looks unique, not an expert here, but the models don't look like a regular set from ZaZ collection.
    Music and animation are also OK.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

This game is great so far from the story being really good to some great characters and decent renders and decent animated scenes. The only issue is you need to hit the reply button to get the animated sex scenes.

Art/renders 7.5/10
    Story 9.5/10
    Characters 9.5/10
    Sex 8/10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

netsrac

What can I say? This game is in my top three of best adult games out there. It is a slow burner, so don't expect wild sex between the MC and the daughter right away. There are other women to satisfy those needs though :)
    For me the writing is what makes this game stand out, far better than almost any other adult game.
    Add to that, beautiful renders
    The daughter is really cute and beautiful. Not the usual "super model" you often see in these games.
    She is "just" a natural girl next door beauty.
    Last thing to add: For once I am not playing as a guy in high school or in college (nothing wrong with that as such), but as someone close to my own age.
    So 5/5 from me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Henry Chu

base on all erotic games I have played before, this one contain the best plot I have ever seen. Some may say the plot progression is slow as hell, however, the creativities and emotions build up was so rich within the game. 5 star for sure, highly recommended.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

PowerbaitDK

By far the best game i've played in a long time. Not only is it very well written, but also the most beatyfulliy persons. I can only recommand this game to all. Those who are i doubt should give it a trye. It is realistic and easy to play.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ricardo Sousa

Been playing this game from the first release and it struck me right from the beginning its story and the way it was conducted.
    True, still nothing has happened between the MC and the "daughter" but that really is what's keeping me motivated and captive in this plot. It's not a random cliché where from one moment to another they just start from HJ to BJ and etc

Sure, not everything is perfect but keep in mind this is a work in progress, sometimes you have to do it with the tools you have at your disposal.

It is probably one of the few games (only 2) that I expect the update without even thinking if sex will be implicit or not.

That's how good this story is.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ruggedbasket

Great storyline, not like the other weeaboo fucks who tries to make these kind of games. So tired of the protagonist being a 12 year old boy, and having a package smaller than a pack of gum. Can't wait for updates.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

DRinWV

This is a good visual novel with multiple paths and is well worth your attention. One of the few VN with a good plot, a unique story line and it doesn't rely on mind control for story progression. Looking at his Patreon page I am surprised by how little love this story is getting.

If your looking for something with a good story line that is unique and not full of bad dialogue this is it. If you liked "Dreaming of Dana" you should like this.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kuniyoshi

A well-structured story with fascinating characters and mostly realistic visuals. There’s currently a nice amount of content that will leave you needing more...You may have come to fap, but you'll stay for the story!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

vir_cotto

I found this game the very same day as Life with Mary.
    And that's not the only similarity.

Great stories and slow-burning romance (but there are a decent number of HC scenes here), beautiful renders and realistic, likeable MC.

Our Fate promises great replayability value because of romance/friendship/dominance/corruption choices so, if you didn't check this game - what are you waiting for?
  11. T
    5.00 star(s)

Thialf

Review v0.4:

This is one of the few games with a really compelling and realistic story. The story is very well written with complex and believable characters. There are multiple and completely different branches in the story.

The renders are excellent and the game does not use overused models, except for maybe a few props here and there.

As it is still in early development, there is not yet any sexual content with D, but there is with other characters. Also during these encounters, you can choose what you'll want to do, or not do.

Overall, this is probably the best game I've even played, and I am really excited to see the story develop further! Five stars!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Evan Treborn

good game with a very good story... i like the look of my daughter a lot and that she is a nice one is great too... for my taste it could be faster with the updates but only because i like it and i want continue fast...
  13. 4.00 star(s)

popober

Interesting story with well-executed characterization and player interaction. Story flow is also good, but could be tighter. Character models used are not also good-looking, but they also work for the designated roles without veering too much into the uncanny valley.
  14. K
    1.00 star(s)

Kay R. Crowley

This game is good if you want to boring you. The Render Art is very bad, i think. And the Character Models and story don't catch me. The story have the esprit and tension of a slug. Please no more of this kind of amateur games.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

neveruplife

Great storyline, by the way, it's not really long nor short for the content. The artwork looks pretty good especially the female protagonist I really got interested playing the game because of her which is a good thing if you want people to play your game.

Preview: Choices are to be cruel or be that perfect figure for the female protagonist, there are few sex scenes which is pretty good for a recent game released which is promising because there's a bunch of content in just 3 months. And the creator would release another version in a few weeks which is a good or bad sign since we all know some creators wouldn't stick through their deadlines. [V0.2c]
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Rroarr

Excellent story start with some good choices that make your experience just what you want it to be. High quality renders and likeable characters. If the developers keep this high standards in visuals and writing i see this game easily become one of the top games in F95zone
  17. 5.00 star(s)

MrT37

Top notch renders, realistic models and pretty decent writing so far. Clearly some love/passion went into making this, definitely one of the best starts I've experienced.

Will be pledging to this some time soon.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

botc76

There's a lot to like about this game.
    The choices have effects that sometimes you can see initially.
    You can be a really good guy if you want to, which is a plus, because in these games you often are a complete sleazeball.

The story as it is now is going new ways far as I can tell. It makes more sense both in regards to how the father and daughter were kept apart completely AND how incestuous feelings could awaken, than for example say in DmD.

I also like the models so far. They are hot with great bodies, but not completely exaggerated.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Reese286

Loved it. Very well done and I cant wait for the next installment. This is more of a virtual Novel than game, but imho that's not a bad thing. Here we have high quality renders, and an equally good story to match, whats not to like? Well done.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs...

(12/16/2017 - Original Review - v0.1c)

On a recommendation I decided to give this one a play through... Thus far, even with it being really early in development, it is looking like a really good start... I really like erotic visual novels that place emphasis on good story telling, and not a bunch of erotic visuals thrown at the reader with little in the way of substance...

The visuals of the characters are good so far, and the backdrops are fine... The characters look more like actual real people, rather then a bunch of pumped up guys and super models, which deserves two thumbs up on the realism scale... A few of the backdrops I've already seen in other erotic VN's by other authors, so they are most likely from the same sources... I really like how the choices are presented, as they visually are more creative then other VN's using the same engine... The animations are top notch visually without any flaws that I could see...

The script is really well done thus far, with only a couple spelling/grammar errors... The father-daughter theme is present but there is an option to choose how it plays out (i.e. Real Daughter, Not your Daughter, or Undetermined/You don't want to know) which is a lot different then how other VN's handle that same general theme... Beyond that, the dialogue and monologue is well played out... The whole ex-girlfriend and orphan damsel in distress plot, is a lot different and more creative then other VN's in the same genre, that I've seen/read, which is a big thumbs up... I really like it when author/s are more creative with how they tell a story and present choice options... Being so early into it's development, the current content is short, but still tells a good introduction to the story...

Overall, I think this VN shows a lot of promise... And I can't wait to see how it develops... I'll definitely revisit this one a little further into it's development, since it is so early in it's creation... And I hope it keeps going with a deep story, balanced approach with the erotic scenes, and engaging script...

(01/26/2018 - Review Update - v0.2c)

The new content is pretty good, and you get a better sense of how the game mechanics will work with the protagonist and his daughter... Most choice options have a positive or negative choice... With the story routes looking like they take on a more Friendly/Loving/Caring route or a Cold/Mean/Dominating route with the choices... There are choices for other characters as well, some appear as though they will open and/or close different content in the future, as well as building or tearing down relationships with those same characters...

The new content in this update revolves primarily around the protagonist and his daughter... He doesn't tell her yet that he is her father, so who knows what events that might entail in later content... He helps her out with her financial troubles regardless which route you take, and in both routes he begins the ride back home (the current content ends at that point)... There is a reporter the protagonist meets briefly that he has some possible opportunities with as well in this update...

I still believe this VN/Game shows a lot of promise and I still like the content thus far... I'll definitely follow up on future content for this one...