VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I love this game. I am looking forward to more updates. However I wish there was 1 more branch option added where the main character never tells the daughter she is his daughter so he can date, and fuck her and stuff with only him knowing, and not her.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
CedSense reached his 500$ goal.

€: I should learn to read ...
He reached the 500$ goal, but this one wasn't about a gpu...
That was the 1000$ goal :coldsweat:

So he will upgrade his PC soon and we get more pictures :heartcoveredeyes:

@CedSense I wouldn't recommend to buy till the next generation of gpus is released.
The prices for gpus are already falling, but with the new generation the old one should become even cheaper or you buy a new high end card :eazyHype:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Can you fuck the daughter yet?
If you want a game with fucking, I recommend "I love daddy"... It'S a finished game with alot and different sex scenes (and 10 different endings, if I remember right).

But honestly: If you're only looking for action, this game is (at the moment) nothing for you. At the moment it's more about the story and the characters. I think this game will need a few more updates before the juicy stuff comes..

Reactions: FroKe88 and j3wed

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
There are some scenes, but no with the daughter and I don't believe there will be in the next 3 or 4 Episodes.

CedSense

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
CedSense reached his 500$ goal.

€: I should learn to read ...
He reached the 500$ goal, but this one wasn't about a gpu...
That was the 1000$ goal :coldsweat:

So he will upgrade his PC soon and we get more pictures :heartcoveredeyes:

@CedSense I wouldn't recommend to buy till the next generation of gpus is released.
The prices for gpus are already falling, but with the new generation the old one should become even cheaper or you buy a new high end card :eazyHype:
Thanks for the advice, I've seen some preview about the next generation but no date or price yet!

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Hm I think this update was pretty plain. If I'm seeing right this is the 6th episode and literally nothing happened between the father (who looks too old in my opinion) and the daughter. I can see that this is one of those slow build up games, but come on... even the master of blueballing games DMD got some sort of kissing and groping by then

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hm I think this update was pretty plain. If I'm seeing right this is the 6th episode and literally nothing happened between the father (who looks too old in my opinion) and the daughter. I can see that this is one of those slow build up games, but come on... even the master of blueballing games DMD got some sort of kissing and groping by then
Hey, at least the private dick got a BJ to mellow him out a bit! ;)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
What was the whole deal with having her call you "Sir" if she never actually does it?
She calls 'me' "Sir" all the time.

I'm mixed about the update, a lot of set up I think, not high on action but not a super short update. Looking at the pictures I think there is more to be had gonna have to explore that and see if I can get that on the path I am pursuing.

Reactions: VEL

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Yaaay, update-time of one of the best projects out there!
2-3 things in mind after this one:

- The music right after they come home from the art exhibit is a little too .. happy? .. for the situation at hand i think. ^^"
- The Girlfriend (Susan) is slowly getting on my nerves and I consider starting over to dump her for a sole-D or D+Grace run (did ... did Grace get a little rework? I didn't really get asian vibes from her before. Does my asian-radar not work on koreans? Oo"). However 'be cold' sometimes just feels like 'be a huge asshole'. Not sure where this is heading. Is Susan+D even a possible route? Hmm..
- Hurray for Ray. That is all.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I tend to agree with the disappointing update. I have nothing against slow paced story but here it's beyond that.
In addition, I don't really get an incest feeling overall. Despite checking her out a few times, which wouldn't be surprising giving the fact that you've just meet her and are still adjusting to the situation, it seems to me that you're just a protective father taking her under your wing with no lust in mind whatsoever.
Really hope the next update will justify the incest tag

Reactions: KiGa

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I tend to agree with the disappointing update. I have nothing against slow paced story but here it's beyond that.
In addition, I don't really get an incest feeling overall. Despite checking her out a few times, which wouldn't be surprising giving the fact that you've just meet her and are still adjusting to the situation, it seems to me that you're just a protective father taking her under your wing with no lust in mind whatsoever.
Really hope the next update will justify the incest tag
Considering how you just met her and the fact that the story and overall plot is quite rich and has a lot of depth and venues to explore the slow burn approach is more than appropriate. The nightmare case scenario would be something like DMD where it's moving at snails space with same shit inner monologues being constantly regurgitated in never ending circles of a single kiss, with absolute nothing else happening. I say give this game time to build up the romance.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes