VN Ren'Py Abandoned Our Fate - A new family [v0.15 SE] [CedSense]

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
i dont want the detective/ criminal/ finder to do anything with the d . .. its just sacrilege of the d to d action. i rather have detective gone in the next thing coz its just weird at this point. just focus on d and add other female characters on the way. sharing is not my thing sorry. 28 yr old virgin here... so fk off to the muscle detective dude begone pls.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Ignazzio optional ntr already confirmed, right?
Don't remember an exact words but I think that it pretty much is. In a game based on choices with males built within a plot it's kinda natural. It feels similiar to Babysitter so if implemented (I hope so) it will be totally optional. To be honest I'm lurking here for such thing. Game is growing really decently so I have my patience

Reactions: Tony_Stark
T

Tony_Stark

Don't remember an exact words but I think that it pretty much is. In a game based on choices with males built within a plot it's kinda natural. It feels similiar to Babysitter so if implemented (I hope so) it will be totally optional. To be honest I'm lurking here for such thing. Game is growing really decently so I have my patience
okay, thanks :happyblush

May 18, 2018
decent storyline and plot,daughter is too hot,hope he can develop an incest relationship with her daughter and fuck.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
i dont want the detective/ criminal/ finder to do anything with the d . .. its just sacrilege of the d to d action. i rather have detective gone in the next thing coz its just weird at this point. just focus on d and add other female characters on the way. sharing is not my thing sorry. 28 yr old virgin here... so fk off to the muscle detective dude begone pls.
Don't worry, the detective is a bro and someone who we chill with, theres probably allot of room for MC and Him to get up to all kinds of adventures and keep the goons at bay from the daughter

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
The Version for 20$ Patreons should be released already, maybe someone is going to share it :eazyHype:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
The Version for 20$ Patreons should be released already, maybe someone is going to share it :eazyHype:
Where do you get that info? I'm a 5 bucks patreon but last post I see is from 21th may with preview 3 for the next update.

Maybe tomorrow, so it will be a month since last update?

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Where do you get that info? I'm a 5 bucks patreon but last post I see is from 21th may with preview 3 for the next update.

Maybe tomorrow, so it will be a month since last update?
In Preview 3:
Between the preparations for my trip and the fact that we are only three days away from the release for Tier4 patrons, I've been very busy!
:)

Btw, Preview 4:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
For some reason MC looks like her grandpa on this screen. Nothing against that but I hope he will have enough elderly wisdom to leave D alone with Mr. Eric in a backstreet. Interupting a lovers is rude

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
For some reason MC looks like her grandpa on this screen. Nothing against that but I hope he will have enough elderly wisdom to leave D alone with Mr. Eric in a backstreet. Interupting a lovers is rude
Elderly wisdom? LOL. I bet a lot of guys wish you were their girlfriend's father.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes