Unity Onhold Abandoned Otherworld New Dawn [Goerky]

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
seriously??? what a nightmare. alpha sure, potential? who knows. actual status; Joke? however, maybe i take a look later updates, lots of updates

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Something is wrong with this picture.

How can you have "No Sexual Content" then have "Handjob, Masturbation, Oral Sex and Vaginal Sex" at the same time????
You can't.. It's another one of those "using the tag till it has content" games again.. NSC should be for games that never will have it..

Goerky

May 25, 2018
Something is wrong with this picture.

How can you have "No Sexual Content" then have "Handjob, Masturbation, Oral Sex and Vaginal Sex" at the same time????
Well, the problem are the Pictures, or the lack of them. But the Game offers the Possibility to mod them in, aswell as adult Event-Texts, eg. "Miko tryed to masturbate with her dick. She learned a lot and improved her skills". I dont know if I could include them or not, but I can delete them of cause, if wished.
I also included this very Explenation in the "Devoloper Notes", 3rd phrase/block.

As for spam753's Bug-List, frst of all thanks for posting it, i didnt even noticed the typos.
- The Game currently cannot be saved, neither does it auto-save. Its an early alpha with not much content and gameplay, so i doubt that anyone needs to save her/his "progress", if there is any. Also its better to not have the option to save at all (for now of cause), instead of telling someone that the old save, the Player put time in, cannot be loaded in a newer version.
- The Slave's skills and actions doesnt effect the slave's value yet, and the sex-Skills dont show up in the Slave-Info. I skipped/forgot about these things or didnt had enough time to complete them, due to the extensive BackEnd-work.

As for the " I cannot seem to progress any quests"-part... I dont know what you are talking about. The quests work fine for me and the team.
Open/close the questbook by clicking the Quest-icon in the upper right corner - select your quest of choice by clicking on its name - read the quest-description on the left - meet the requirenments (head to the location) - complete the quest - click the OK button on the Window - the quest gets removed from the book.

And as Gambitf95 sayed.. the game will of cause have its own "default" pictures at some point. We are planing on somthing like that already ;)

Reactions: oddasama

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
By a simple analyse of game folders structure, it seems you cannot give an action picture for each slave archetype. It's sad. :'(

Maybe you should implement possibility to give specific actions pictures for each archetypes.

Example :
For a "Blow-job" given by a Asuka archetype girl, game will seach event picture /Actions/Slave/Asuka/Sex/giveSexOral.png.
If it doesn't exists, the game will search a generic picture /Actions/Slave/Sex/giveSexOral.png.
Again if it doesn't exists, the game will dispolay a failover picture.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
You can't.. It's another one of those "using the tag till it has content" games again.. NSC should be for games that never will have it..
Uploader is just following the rules. Tags must be applied according to existing content not "future content". And honestly I agree with that rule. Too many "alpha" games have tried to slap every damn tag on the site on their game when they've got only 1 or 2 scenes. And even disregarding that problem it's super fucking annoying to check out a game because it has X tag only to find 0 X content in the game yet with only a vague "promise" to add it later.

It would however be good if a dev note got added in the case of planned but not implemented sexual content.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Uploader is just following the rules. Tags must be applied according to existing content not "future content". And honestly I agree with that rule. Too many "alpha" games have tried to slap every damn tag on the site on their game when they've got only 1 or 2 scenes. And even disregarding that problem it's super fucking annoying to check out a game because it has X tag only to find 0 X content in the game yet with only a vague "promise" to add it later.

It would however be good if a dev note got added in the case of planned but not implemented sexual content.
I agree with that.. But the NSC tag is a flag that some have blocked.. So you loss out on players by having it..

Just like with NTR tagged games, people just over look the no sexual content ones and don't come back.

Goerky

May 25, 2018
will there be any sexual content in the future?
Of cause there will be sexual content, especially pictures, in the Future. "Maybe" even Animations / Live 2D.
Again, this is an early Alpha build and instead of creating "a good visual result" with terrible code, I've done it the other way around and did build a good structure to work with first.

I agree with that.. But the NSC tag is a flag that some have blocked.. So you loss out on players by having it..
Just like with NTR tagged games, people just overlook the no sexual content ones and don't come back.
I removed the "No Sexual Content"-tag aswell as the Tags that are "not fully" in the game. We have 1 sentence for each action, like "Slave XY tryed to suck Player's dick all shift long", but neither did I knew if that counts when I added them, nor do I now - so not havving them is probably better then gettig ppl upset.

By a simple analyse of game folders structure, it seems you cannot give an action picture for each slave archetype. It's sad. :'(

Maybe you should implement possibility to give specific actions pictures for each archetypes.
That was planned from the beginning, but we are in an early Alpha right now. Give it 1-2 more Versions and it will be there, alongside default visuals ;)

SkyTear

Feb 26, 2020
I tried to play original game and i have a question to ask. How can i unlock combat and arena ?

Goerky

May 25, 2018
You cannot "unlock" Combat or Arena-Content - since it never has been added (to completion ?). The OG died "mid-production" and was pretty much abondoned ever since.

"New Dawn" will probably contain both an Arena/Gladiator like mechanic aswell as more RPG elements, eg. Mob farming to use their drops in "Crafting" or sell it for money.
However - we have to have a look at these functionalities after we get the Game to an playable State, aswell make it "appealing" both in sexual content, aswell as graphics.

The OG only offers the abbility to buy, train and sell slaves - and a lot of content and some training-routes are broken/not available (eg. no futa x other Genders, missing/wrong Event-Pictues)

SkyTear

Feb 26, 2020
You cannot "unlock" Combat or Arena-Content - since it never has been added (to completion ?). The OG died "mid-production" and was pretty much abondoned ever since.

"New Dawn" will probably contain both an Arena/Gladiator like mechanic aswell as more RPG elements, eg. Mob farming to use their drops in "Crafting" or sell it for money.
However - we have to have a look at these functionalities after we get the Game to an playable State, aswell make it "appealing" both in sexual content, aswell as graphics.

The OG only offers the abbility to buy, train and sell slaves - and a lot of content and some training-routes are broken/not available (eg. no futa x other Genders, missing/wrong Event-Pictues)
Thank