Unity Onhold Abandoned Otherworld New Dawn [Goerky]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This needs the abandoned tag, see below.

The End
Hey...
Most of you probably had no real hope left that this Projects would go well, or go somewhere after its catastrophic start, its worse midlife and its recent 6 months of inactivity.
So I will make it quick, like a bandaid.

Its over.
I informed all Patreons and halted all patreonages. I removed the Tiers.
I will post something to F95Zone soon aswell.

I made this poll, regarding the money patreon made and what to do with it. And I want as many of you guys as possible to vote, or at least read the question & explanation givven. After all, we'r talking about 906.89$

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It is a little creepy how few others and I were talking about this and other older games less than 24 hours ago in a chat and suddenly it shows up here. :unsure:

Anyway, will have to download this to check it out and remember the original version.
It's even creepier how the only difference in the body types is the skin tone and breast size.
No shoulder width, no hip size difference, no waist diversity, no shit.
Just skin and boobs. Racism and breast elitism, I tell ya :/

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
since there was no update on this since dec last year, imma bring u the news:
on aug 6th goerky announced on patreon that the project is cancelled.
said in the post they'd update the f95 thread soon but hasnt done so in over a month.
The expected result, but still disappointing.

Goerky

May 25, 2018
There is a lot going on in my life right now, and it didnt feel like a month.
I forgot to post something here. Im trying to forget many things rn.

As Kai sayed: Game's dead. Project ended.

There were way to many errors made, to little progress in to much time, and many more reasons why I decided its best to put this to the grave and try to forget it. For everyone to forget it.
I harmed my apparence/name as a dev (or at least this alias/apparence), potentially harmed the Name of the OG and brought up false hope. I ended up becoming that very copycat and piggybanking on the Name/brand, that I never wanted to be. The downright stupid move of opening a Patreon page left "me" with round about 900$ still on the page (never withdrawn a single cent) and a ton of morally problems, while the pareons never recived anything of value.

Thank you to all that where interested in this project.
You guys too can vote in the poll on how to use the money. Since 2023.08.06, just 5 ppl voted, wich to this date, is the hardest hit in the face. And the hardest thing to swollow, to see how bad stuff has gotten.
->

To sum up my "official end-post" on Patreon & Discord ( ), i wrote that:
- I never wanted to be a copycat or change the memory of the OG, and that I will maybe try to fix the OG in its flash-coding. For free and I dont want credit for anything. Which is almost contredicting.
- Also the Discord Server stays up for ppl to gather and do whatever, that has loosely to do with the OG.
- I will repurpose my shitty website to document the OGs devolopment/life and/or massively overhaul the fandom-wiki. And somewhere in the timeline, I will mention the failed pile of shit this project ended up becoming because of me.

So yeah, thanks for all the interest.
Sorry to cause any interest.
Have a nice Weekend.
Goerky

Urias

Mar 13, 2018

There were way to many errors made, to little progress in to much time, and many more reasons why I decided its best to put this to the grave and try to forget it. For everyone to forget it.
I harmed my apparence/name as a dev (or at least this alias/apparence), potentially harmed the Name of the OG and brought up false hope. I ended up becoming that very copycat and piggybanking on the Name/brand, that I never wanted to be. The downright stupid move of opening a Patreon page left "me" with round about 900$ still on the page (never withdrawn a single cent) and a ton of morally problems, while the pareons never recived anything of value.

You guys too can vote in the poll on how to use the money. Since 2023.08.06, just 5 ppl voted, wich to this date, is the hardest hit in the face. And the hardest thing to swollow, to see how bad stuff has gotten.
->

- I never wanted to be a copycat or change the memory of the OG, and that I will maybe try to fix the OG in its flash-coding. For free and I dont want credit for anything. Which is almost contredicting.
- Also the Discord Server stays up for ppl to gather and do whatever, that has loosely to do with the OG.
- I will repurpose my shitty website to document the OGs devolopment/life and/or massively overhaul the fandom-wiki. And somewhere in the timeline, I will mention the failed pile of shit this project ended up becoming because of me.

Have a nice Weekend.
Goerky
Don't beat yourself up too much. Mistakes happen to all of us. Find something, anything to do (not harmful to yourself or others of course) to occupy your mind. Maybe hop on an already active project and help them out a bit? I'm sure your experience will be helpful to some extent.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020

->

Have a nice Weekend.
Goerky
there's a positive aspect to it being dead:
you were making it in unity... you surely following the news about unity currently right?
the project being dead before there is any usable state means nobody gonna use it. aka no money for unity and no extra costs for you.

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
It's okay, at least you tried. Not just in name too you built something.
Just because it didn't work out doesn't make you a thief.
There are so many true Patreon milkers here with an unending list of abandoned projects and proud of it you don't make the list.
A for effort, take care of yourself internet guy.