Unity Onhold Abandoned Otherworld New Dawn [Goerky]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header3.png

Overview:
Otherworld New Dawn is a Slave-Training and -Management Game with sandbox-like elements, closely related or based on the "original" Game "Otherworld " made by Daisy Strike back in 2010 in Flash.
It's currently in Alpha/early Beta stage, so dont be to rough with it and to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-20
Release Date: 2021-10-02
Developer: Goerky and Lysixa - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.3
Language: English
Related to: Otherworld by Daisy Strike
(downloadable from our website, free and virusfree as both .EXE and .SWF (flash-file) )

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

auction.PNG shop_wItems.PNG info_wItems.PNG home.PNG skills.PNG bidding.PNG logo.PNG

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
The Original Otherworld was an nice game which I liked to play ... buggy but good ^^
Let´s see how this version (remake) turns out ... atm I´m gonna pass ... until the antivirus detection isnt an issue anymore ... bad enough that it´s in unity with build in spy tool (so called analytics, yeah yeah) ... bookmarked for now

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is that the game where the premise was that girls were falling through some sort of magical portal and into our world? And you could pick an assistant in the beginning and one of them was like a Naga?

Also, other games have patreon links as well and none of them triggers my antivirus warnings. So that's not it.

Reactions: rokrad and Yamemai

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I love slave trainers, unfortunately all the best ones are either text based or huge as fuck. Here's to hoping they stay reasonably sized and also some give us the ability for some good old fuck 'em!

Reactions: Pataa

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
The memories are coming back, here hoping this remake's lifespan will be much longer.

Goerky

May 25, 2018
Wow, the Thread got moved way faster then I thought^^
Thanks for the reply so far.

• If you want a bit more then just the Memories, we have the Original Otherworld for download on our Website and on the Wiki-Page aswell.
  • I have no idea what casues the virus-detection and blaming the game's patreon-links was more of a wild guess - but that problem only arised after the links were added. So far, only "Avast AntiVirus" had a problem with my game, and after more then 5 years of using it for free, they maybe try to "frighten" me, so i change to a paid version - just another wild guess though. Would be cool if some ppl would vonlunteer and directly test the gamefiles with their AntiVirus-Software and invest a minute to send me a "Bug-Report" with the Message they got and the AntiVirus they were using. There is a formular over at our Website to keep your data private.
  • I exported the Game (with the Unity-Editor) for Win 32, Win 64, Linux and Mac, so in theory it should run on all three platforms. Would like some reply if it does or doesn't, since "Phanex" stated that the Mac-Version is missing (?)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vitamin433