3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
I keep having an error when trying to unzip this file. Guessing it's not an issue with the file itself. What program do you use to extract the game? I am using WINZIP but am unsuccessful.

If it still doesn't work, redownload the file.

Reactions: alukcoR

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
tried this game and couldnt get anywhere ... the mini game for making money takes way to long dont have patience for that nonsense i tried doing the cheat shift c and all that does is make mc sleep (assume mc room is basement) if thats not the basement then ive no idea how to access the basement for doing shift c
last post is from 2019 so im likely wasting my own time writing this LOL but incase someone else decides to try this game and get the cheat working then let me know and ill come back and try my luck again
surprised nobody put up any save files

May 23, 2017
It's actually fascinating how this update has been out for 4 years and 8 months, yet only now did someone bother to update this thread. For all anyone knows, this dev isn't even alive anymore.

Reactions: Beats9821

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's actually fascinating how this update has been out for 4 years and 8 months, yet only now did someone bother to update this thread. For all anyone knows, this dev isn't even alive anymore.
v0.95 as shipped by the Dev did not work. Top minds have been pondering this issue for years and now you can benefit from their strong dedication and severe, shared sacrifice.

Or maybe I was sprucing up a broken thread and realized the new version was never posted, then needed twenty seconds to figure out how the Dev mishandled their relative paths in the package that broke everything.

One of those might be close to an explanation. We may never know.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes