3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Good find, to bad it's probably gonna be one of the least downloaded games here. That being said, it provided some entertaining comments and reactions. It's like finding a dead body and then showing it to your friends. I saw the poke it with a stick comment earlier so someone else had this in mind.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
The thing is, the gameplay's actually great. If he was just stealing poser art he'd be raking in the cash on patreon.
sorta, the gameplay is actually really slow your just playing the endless money game (or cheat it in) and then place the tools, wait, wait, wait, wait, etc

Reactions: ponyguy

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Not a bad idea for a game, but has some flaws. Firstly, even though I average around $500 per day, the method of money making is just boring. There was a missed opportunity to make money through blackmail or hacked bank accounts, which would have been more interesting. Second is the character models; the aim of the game is to see boobies, and have sex, but the models are just horrible, so there is little incentive to do so, unless you get off on blackmail, or spying.

Reactions: Tarasia

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Delete this.
Why? Because it's not to your liking. It's still a game and whatever can be said about this one. This game is not behind a pay wall, a person that's not going for greed on patreon, not using stockmodels you'll see in any other game these days, a fully completed game and with a non-incestious concept.

EVen if this game is uugh on the scale from burnitwithfire to amazingmydickiswornout, i would be really angry if anyone would delete this.
These kind of developers need to be encouraged, not discouraged.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes