Others - Completed - Orval Creep N' Hammer [v0.95][D.E. Vane]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Billeeb

The story is ok, has a credible background, the guy is creepy as hell and the girls look like milf not so ilf but still ok. Gameplay is amazing and straight forward. After you get used to it, the game becomes enjoyable and fast.
    For a free, finished game this is a must.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

maisbordeldemerde

Not much to say about it, gameplay is ok but not fantastic, other than that graphics are not only hideous but also very dull, so as long as you keep your dick in your pants while playing this, everything shall be fine.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deepsea

The blackmail aspect is nice but that's it. Grinding for cash isn't fun, the sex scenes are amateurish but the worst of all has to be the character models. It isn't he deliberately created something ugly, he dove into his nightmares and extracted horrible looking people.
    Don't play this "game."
  4. 4.00 star(s)

DeMarcus16

2 for being complete, 2 for creampies, 2 for concept, -2 for models Oh, and I had hoped the teacher WAS a teacher, not a classmate who became a teacher!

For an old man with piss poor react, money was extremely hard to generate - but could be done notheless.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Toaster22

I like the more realistic girls and the creepy MC. I like that as he is a blackmailer, the girls don't like what he does to them.

It's a fun game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Tarasia

Pros
    A solid concept of story
    Simple gameplay
    Free no patreon paywall
    Complete
    60fps cutscenes
    Animated scenes
    Minigame for money

Cons