Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Despite fucking with Emerald the game doesn't acknowledge it. By looking into the code, the dev seems to altern between using a boolean (True/False) and a string for the same variable (in the same file). Is there a fix somewhere?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Despite fucking with Emerald the game doesn't acknowledge it. By looking into the code, the dev seems to altern between using a boolean (True/False) and a string for the same variable (in the same file). Is there a fix somewhere?
That was fixed in 3.1. Need to pick up the latest version from the OP

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I don't think that hotfix worked...I d/l 3.1 and I'm STILL getting wrong dialog for banging Emerald.
It might be depending on where your save file is. During the sex scene with Emerald it was incorrectly assigning True/False values and then conversations following were looking for "Yes"/"No" values. There is some code at the start of Chapter 3 to fix the variables so might have to bear with it til then (or replay from the Emerald scene).

Sorry, rookie mistake.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
It might be depending on where your save file is. During the sex scene with Emerald it was incorrectly assigning True/False values and then conversations following were looking for "Yes"/"No" values. There is some code at the start of Chapter 3 to fix the variables so might have to bear with it til then (or replay from the Emerald scene).

Sorry, rookie mistake.
Are you saying that it's assigning a boolean to a two states variable that's a mistake and not making a comparaison to a string in order to check which two states it is?
Unless there are plan to add other states to that variable (such as having her as li later or breaking it off) it's a very bad pratice and not efficient and even in that case using a combinaison of booleans would be better.
I don't say that to attack or be mean, rookie mistakes are normal and not being the most efficient is not a big problem. Just to point out that in my opinion the true/false would not be the "incorrect" assignement.

Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Are you saying that it's assigning a boolean to a two states variable that's a mistake and not making a comparaison to a string in order to check which two states it is?
Unless there are plan to add other states to that variable (such as having her as li later or breaking it off) it's a very bad pratice and not efficient and even in that case using a combinaison of booleans would be better.
I don't say that to attack or be mean, rookie mistakes are normal and not being the most efficient is not a big problem. Just to point out that in my opinion the true/false would not be the "incorrect" assignement.
Totally agree.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I don't usually comment on these, but holy fuck this game is good. Well written, interesting angle and people that act like people. Plus there is an invisible girl love interest, ffs this game made a girl you can't even see super attractive.
matter of time, sooner or later we will see her and that will be one of the biggest moments in this avn :love:

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Edit: I'm guessing your lengthy silence means
you assumed incorrectly. my "lengthy silence", as you put it, was because i went to bed. but since you so badly want to argue technicalities of the dev's wording...

Forced Love Interests
Again, I cannot explain why without spoiling the plot, but the MC will be forced to have some sexual interaction with one particular character (or maybe two, depending on a choice). However, once the MC has had their moment with this character(s), all interactions with them in the future will be optional. All other love interests will be entirely optional.
he promised that after the forced sexual content with Moonsong and potentially Evelyn depending on player choice, all future interactions with them would be optional. not that all sexual interactions would be, but that all interactions would be.

now clearly, this wasn't what he intended to say, and i'm obviously not upset that MC was forced to interact with Moonsong and Evelyn after that scene. but since you're so stuck on "well, by the wording the dev used, he technically didn't break his promise yet," he actually did. so are we using the exact wording of the dev's promise and looking for technicalities, or are we going by the meaning a reasonable person would take away from it? either way is bad for your position.

that said, i really don't care to continue this argument much further. you've made it pretty clear that you won't admit i'm right, and i seriously doubt you could say anything to change my mind either. i'm not trying to just get in the last word; i'll read whatever you reply with. i just probably won't respond anymore.

Because everyone knows we all come here in an effort to avoid sexual content.
so you play literally every game that gets posted here? or do you pick and choose which content you play, perhaps based on what content interests you? don't bother answering, i already know it's the second.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I sure hope you are right.
And JDOR said next chapter will be focused on Amber (at least partially).

I am so hyped. :love:
"focused" on Amber sounds kind of ironic lol

I'm thinking there's going to be some consequences if Amber gets fixed. If they're separating "invisees" away from the rest of society, then I think being someone who could turn invisible at will might put her on MTF radar. I think they'd still try to send her to Osaka.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
...so you play literally every game that gets posted here? or do you pick and choose which content you play, perhaps based on what content interests you? don't bother answering, i already know it's the second.
Sorry about replying... I don't take orders well. To answer the (rhetorical) question... I don't like the cartoony ones.

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
you assumed incorrectly. my "lengthy silence", as you put it, was because i went to bed. but since you so badly want to argue technicalities of the dev's wording...

he promised that after the forced sexual content with Moonsong and potentially Evelyn depending on player choice, all future interactions with them would be optional. not that all sexual interactions would be, but that all interactions would be.

now clearly, this wasn't what he intended to say, and i'm obviously not upset that MC was forced to interact with Moonsong and Evelyn after that scene. but since you're so stuck on "well, by the wording the dev used, he technically didn't break his promise yet," he actually did. so are we using the exact wording of the dev's promise and looking for technicalities, or are we going by the meaning a reasonable person would take away from it? either way is bad for your position.

that said, i really don't care to continue this argument much further. you've made it pretty clear that you won't admit i'm right, and i seriously doubt you could say anything to change my mind either. i'm not trying to just get in the last word; i'll read whatever you reply with. i just probably won't respond anymore.

so you play literally every game that gets posted here? or do you pick and choose which content you play, perhaps based on what content interests you? don't bother answering, i already know it's the second.
Dude, I'll say this as respectfully as I can, but you're pretty dense and I can't tell if you're intentionally being obtuse. Not only have you been twisting everything I've been saying in all of your replies and literally arguing against a strawman, but I think the devs words and intent were clear as fuck. And for the record, no... You are not right.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time understanding what sexual interaction implies, but the dev did not break any promises. You are complaining about a dream scene dude.. A dream scene. Parker and MC have not done anything yet. You can calm down. I'm glad we can finally put this to rest. You're welcome and apology accepted for your rudeness.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Nice game, enjoyed it so far. Don't really like how the mc having Parker as the number one girl is forced onto the player, I mean during the fap fantasy she take precedence over all other and with Isabella it's clearly said she is.
I don't understand the focus of Parker on finding a "vaccine" for the the "superflu", it no longer transmit like a virus since unvaccinated children of vaccinated can't get power and it seems to behave more like mutation of x-men now.
I mean she herself talk of positive power, healing but Emerald power that harness/produce new energy would be a boon to humanity, and her previous vaccine was weaponized against undesirable by the powers in place. Research to contain and limit the outburst, negative usage or impact, is logical or to replicate them outside a human body such as energy production, heat and fire in industry or fly ability for safety parachute. But a "cure" to weaponized against individual seems weird for her after the event with the medical student, unless she actually want to do what they did to him.
By the way it was nice that Emerald was actually in the first li since I find her one of the hottest member of the sisterhood. I tend to agree with the MC that ghostraven is by her secrecy the most attractive.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Making absorption work on the dupes raises too many philosophical questions. Whose power would be absorbed?
But here's my deep question - if the woman who's sneaking around in MC's bedroom picks up one of the crusty tissues that Evelyn mentions, and has fetishes such that this turns her on, would MC absorb her power?
:D
That's an interesting thought... So, if a LI has an orgasm in the forest but, there's no one there to hear it, did she cum?

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes