zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
am i the only one who thinks it's weird as fuck that MC betrays Moonsong's trust at literally the very first possibility? like, sure, he's excited that he got to screw around with her, but she told him, explicitly, that he should keep that a secret because it's something her job depends on. not only that, but he heard her tell Evelyn the same thing, and he heard her tell Isabella as well. you could argue that if she's letting so many people know she isn't a virgin that he might feel it's okay to do the same, except that it isn't his secret to tell, it isn't his job and reputation on the line, and he was still asked specifically to keep it a secret, which he agreed to.

but then, the first thing he does when he gets back home is tell someone about it? like, what the fuck? my opinion of him just dropped immensely. sorry if this has been gone over already, i only looked back five or six pages.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You know, I might be reconsidering my suspicion of Parker with all of those probing questions at the end of Chapter 3. I'm replaying Chapter 1 and I just got to the Fortune Adebowale story. I completely forgot that Parker has a really deep grudge against the MTF and she doesn't trust the Sisterhood.

It kind of puts a different context to the questions. When MC's doggo growled at her (because always trust the doggo), I was thinking maybe she was a secret antagonist. I still think she's up to something but now I'm thinking she has her own motives.

I was thinking at first that maybe she's the one working with Scarlet Shadow, but I'm not sure Parker would have risked the MC's life by siccing a crazy tiger dude at him like that.
Dogs generally tend to growl at strangers they are not familiar with until their owners gets them used to the new people though, so Midnight (technically both her and Elijah are wolves, but I'd assume given they're in a similar family of animals, they still share those traits), not to mention Riley was also present.
So I don't think that aspect alone could be an indication of whether Parker is an antagonist.

Having said that, I was actually a little bit surprised there wasn't even an inner monologue by MC thinking "Why is she asking me all these questions?"
Even if he didn't outright question her saying "Why all the interrogation?" etc because he lusts for Parker, I do think it would have been plausible for him to think to himself why and get slightly suspicious.

My theory on it is, the Tiger dude attacking MC may have something to do with Parker's past with MC's parents.
Cause from what I remember, didn't MC's parents and Parker all used to work together?

Tiger dude could feel he got wronged somehow from possible experiments Parker and MC's parents worked on in the past. Those experiments could have been to create a best possible metahuman, an empath able to absorb all powers.
MC as we all know is a success, and tiger dude, guess he can be classified as a failure (perhaps this failure resulted in him getting stuck in his tiger form).
Hence him having the whole vendetta against MC, and how he knew MC's name saying "You ruined my life" or something iirc.

And even if Parker is not an antagonist, it may possibly be that she's at least complicit in putting MC in danger.
She didn't actively command the tiger dude to attack the MC, but by having him go through an experiment which ended up as a failure, pushing him towards the edge to join Scarlet Shadow's organization.

This also could possibly open a whole lot of windows of possible villains (failed experiments like the tiger dude with the attempt to create an empath) that have vendetta against the MC -
Basically the case of MC himself didn't do anything wrong, but he's paying the sins of his parents and Parker.

Of course, this may make some folks hate Parker even more (as if enough folks don't hate her already :KEK: ), but would be an interesting development, ngl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
am i the only one who thinks it's weird as fuck that MC betrays Moonsong's trust at literally the very first possibility? like, sure, he's excited that he got to screw around with her, but she told him, explicitly, that he should keep that a secret because it's something her job depends on. not only that, but he heard her tell Evelyn the same thing, and he heard her tell Isabella as well. you could argue that if she's letting so many people know she isn't a virgin that he might feel it's okay to do the same, except that it isn't his secret to tell, it isn't his job and reputation on the line, and he was still asked specifically to keep it a secret, which he agreed to.

but then, the first thing he does when he gets back home is tell someone about it? like, what the fuck? my opinion of him just dropped immensely. sorry if this has been gone over already, i only looked back five or six pages.
One glaring flaw of the MC is that he's naive as fuck and kind of blabber mouth. Take the scene where Parker is asking him about the Sisterhood HQ. He just answers every question in detail never once stopping to notice the pattern to all her questions. If he ever finds himself in an interrogation room, then he's fucked.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
One glaring flaw of the MC is that he's naive as fuck and kind of blabber mouth. Take the scene where Parker is asking him about the Sisterhood HQ. He just answers every question in detail never once stopping to notice the pattern to all her questions. If he ever finds himself in an interrogation room, then he's fucked.
haven't got there, yet, though i'd gathered something like that happened.

i think if the player has the agency to not pursue a love interest he/she doesnt like and to not interact with her beyond the necessary, theres no BIG problem and no need of too much drama...
the issue with this is that, in Parker's case, MC is constantly thinking about how she's so attractive, about how she's literally his dream girl, about how he's fantasized over her more than every other woman combined... and then we actually see several of his fantasies. if we could actually opt out of content with her, we wouldn't have any of that, beyond maybe a couple lines about how it happened in the past or something. instead, we're constantly being told that the MC does like her, more than any other woman in fact, and we're given content with her with no choice to avoid it. and yes, dream content is still content with that character.

now, i don't actually have an issue with her sleeping around, because i don't like her anyway (i'm usually not into the mother/landlady archetype, and in Parker's case i think she's pretty ugly to boot); i still think it would have been nice if the dev's promise of letting us opt out of LIs we're not interested in was actually upheld. stuff like this makes me lose trust in a dev; now that one promise is broken, who's to say what other promises will be as well?

i do think the game is pretty good overall, there are just a few issues that hinder my enjoyment.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
the issue with this is that, in Parker's case, MC is constantly thinking about how she's so attractive, about how she's literally his dream girl, about how he's fantasized over her more than every other woman combined... and then we actually see several of his fantasies. if we could actually opt out of content with her, we wouldn't have any of that, beyond maybe a couple lines about how it happened in the past or something. instead, we're constantly being told that the MC does like her, more than any other woman in fact, and we're given content with her with no choice to avoid it. and yes, dream content is still content with that character.

now, i don't actually have an issue with her sleeping around, because i don't like her anyway (i'm usually not into the mother/landlady archetype, and in Parker's case i think she's pretty ugly to boot); i still think it would have been nice if the dev's promise of letting us opt out of LIs we're not interested in was actually upheld. stuff like this makes me lose trust in a dev; now that one promise is broken, who's to say what other promises will be as well?

i do think the game is pretty good overall, there are just a few issues that hinder my enjoyment.
There's no reason to believe that the Dev isn't going to let you opt out with Parker if that's what you want. This is from the dev notes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There have been two forced scenes. One was the Amber HJ because the fact that she swallowed his cum was important. The other was obviously nutting inside Moonsong. All other sexual involvements have been optional thus far. Even Evelyn is optional if you opt to go solo with Moonsong and break Evelyn's heart, you monster!

Parker herself is not actually a love interest yet, but she undoubtedly will be later on. When that time comes, you'll have a chance to opt out.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Well, I mean it's actually Lady Steel who went on to say initially "He steals powers from others after fucking them." when MC had trouble explaining.

That pretty much opened the can of worms where Parker and Riley could literally piece together who he fucked by showing his new powers.
Granted, if he was less naive, then he could have just shown Emerald's powers and kept Moonsong's powers hidden (hence keep that promise to her to make people think she's a virgin).

But Lady Steel certainly didn't help things on that matter; to add more fuel to the fire, after Parker and Riley says "You have Moonsong & Emerald's powers?" one of the first line Lady Steel says is "Moonsong is such a slut, but I'm surprised she opened her legs to him easily."

So in this aspect, MC takes some of the blame yes, but part of the blame should go to Lady Steel as well for not being as careful with her words.
But given her character is brash and impulsive, I'm not too surprised.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I'm back to moan about grammar stuff!

"evolved passed" should be "evolved past" you walk past something, you get past a tragic event in your life, you evolved past something. Passed is for "I passed a building" but you still "Walk past a building" because English is a dumb language.

both (I only recall 2) uses of "outcasted" should just be "outcast" you could use "cast out" or even "shunned" but yeah, "outcasted" just doesn't feel right.

"They meaned something" should be "They meant something" or "They mean something" I'd go with "They mean something" as the character is speaking in the present.

Aside from that, all appears to be good

Reactions: motseer

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
There's no reason to believe that the Dev isn't going to let you opt out with Parker if that's what you want. This is from the dev notes:

There have been two forced scenes. One was the Amber HJ because the fact that she swallowed his cum was important. The other was obviously nutting inside Moonsong. All other sexual involvements have been optional thus far. Even Evelyn is optional if you opt to go solo with Moonsong and break Evelyn's heart, you monster!

Parker herself is not actually a love interest yet, but she undoubtedly will be later on. When that time comes, you'll have a chance to opt out.
the Amber handjob is an optional scene; you get it by checking the pictures during the first freeroam, and is therefore skippable. as for Parker, it really doesn't matter what the dev notes say because the dev has already not let us opt out of content with her:

sure, that was in a dream, but it was still sexual content featuring another character with no option to decline. the dev promised that one scene, with either one or two characters, was mandatory for story reasons (obviously, that's the Moonsong or Moonsong/Evelyn scene), but that all other scenes with them and every scene with other characters would be optional. forcing a scene with Parker clearly goes against that promise.

Reactions: Nurgle's Chosen

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Well, I mean it's actually Lady Steel who went on to say initially "He steals powers from others after fucking them." when MC had trouble explaining.

That pretty much opened the can of worms where Parker and Riley could literally piece together who he fucked by showing his new powers.
Granted, if he was less naive, then he could have just shown Emerald's powers and kept Moonsong's powers hidden (hence keep that promise to her to make people think she's a virgin).

But Lady Steel certainly didn't help things on that matter; to add more fuel to the fire, after Parker and Riley says "You have Moonsong & Emerald's powers?" one of the first line Lady Steel says is "Moonsong is such a slut, but I'm surprised she opened her legs to him easily."

So in this aspect, MC takes some of the blame yes, but part of the blame should go to Lady Steel as well for not being as careful with her words.
But given her character is brash and impulsive, I'm not too surprised.
MC takes 100% of the blame, actually, because he spilled the beans entirely to Riley while Parker was showing Lady Steel where she'd be sleeping. Lady Steel didn't say anything until after she and Parker came back and MC was failing to explain his power.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
the Amber handjob is an optional scene; you get it by checking the pictures during the first freeroam, and is therefore skippable. as for Parker, it really doesn't matter what the dev notes say because the dev has already not let us opt out of content with her:

sure, that was in a dream, but it was still sexual content featuring another character with no option to decline. the dev promised that one scene, with either one or two characters, was mandatory for story reasons (obviously, that's the Moonsong or Moonsong/Evelyn scene), but that all other scenes with them and every scene with other characters would be optional. forcing a scene with Parker clearly goes against that promise.
Oh that's what you're talking about... Yeah that's a dream dude. No sexual encounter involved. When it comes time for the mc to actually pound Parker then you'll have a choice to opt out. The dev was referring to forced love interests, and so far that appears to only be Moonsong. Dreaming of Parker doesn't flag her as an LI.

As for Amber, I totally forgot that scene was part of one of the photo memories, so yeah it's skippable. I guess that's what the dev meant by "or maybe two, depending on a choice"

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Oh that's what you're talking about... Yeah that's a dream dude. No sexual encounter involved. When it comes time for the mc to actually pound Parker then you'll have a choice to opt out. The dev was referring to forced love interests, and so far that appears to only be Moonsong. Dreaming of Parker doesn't flag her as an LI.
it's awfully disingenuous of you to say that scenes that occur before the LI flag is set don't count as being with a LI, especially when the in-game profile has clearly already marked her as a LI, and it's equally disingenuous of you to claim that a scene consisting solely of sex acts isn't a sex scene. but go ahead and keep making excuses, i guess.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
MC takes 100% of the blame, actually, because he spilled the beans entirely to Riley while Parker was showing Lady Steel where she'd be sleeping. Lady Steel didn't say anything until after she and Parker came back and MC was failing to explain his power.
Checking the scene again, you are indeed correct.

Kinda feels like he put himself into a corner when he said "I went on a date with Moonsong." with Riley piecing it together right afterwards saying "Don't tell me you fucked her."
And our MC, being in his "thinking with his dick only mind" replies "Multiple times." :HideThePain: when he could have denied it (lie).
Doing so I guess could have been seen as him thinking "Oops, I probably shouldn't have said I went on a date with Moonsong to begin with." and attempt to cover it up.

Though given what transpires afterwards with Lady Steel and the whole MC powers explanation, it really wouldn't have made a difference I guess.

The cat would have been out in the open one way or another, at least with Parker and Riley.
However, I do think MC should have at least said something to both Parker and Riley that Moonsong's whole Virgin illusion is a secret.

Having said that, it is kinda funny to me that Evelyn is just as much of a blabbermouth though.
She told Fraser & Amber MC manifested; which by proxy they'd know he fucked Moonsong & Emerald (and Moonsong's secret being out).
And..... Lady Steel coming to Evelyn saying "Nobody can know about MC's powers." yet no mention whatsoever of Moonsong's secret from MC, Evelyn, and Lady Steel.

Apparently noone cares about Moonsong's secret. :HideThePain::KEK:

Reactions: JustMy2Cents

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
As far as the MC, I think he's going to develop more as the story goes on. Sure in CH1, he was at a disadvantage given his lack of experience and lack of manifestation but that's already changing as of CH2. Besides that, I never got the impression that he was weak willed. He takes teasing and insult in stride and doesn't let it get under his skin and remains confident. That to me shows strength of character.

This line stood out to me in regards to that:

By CH2, he's a sexual natural that instantly has some of the most powerful superheroins after his cock and he's probably one of the most powerful supers in the story with a hot girlfriend that lets him fuck chicks to gain more powers. So I really don't get the criticisms saying the MC is weak. Doesn't seem that way to me. Maybe he starts out like a pervy simp that masturbates too much, but I think it's fair to say he can save money on tissues now.

As far as everything else, you're spot on. Most of the girls aren't even romantically involved with the MC yet so whatever they do sexually is of no consequence. They're grown ass women so it's normal for them to be sexually active. It's dumb that some people are so butthurt about it that they'll leave bad reviews, so I'm thinking about leaving my own 5-star review to offset the review bombers.
I wouldn't call him weak, but mostly stupid. And that makes his character weak. How did you come to that conclusion?

1. He doesn't react to Mrs Parker's mess at the birthday celebration.
2. Evelyn is in love with him. She gives all the signs, but he has no idea.
3. Parker questions him openly, but he doesn't realise anything. Even Parker is so sure he's an idiot that he doesn't show any subtlety in his questioning.

That's all I can remember right now.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
it's awfully disingenuous of you to say that scenes that occur before the LI flag is set don't count as being with a LI, especially when the in-game profile has clearly already marked her as a LI, and it's equally disingenuous of you to claim that a scene consisting solely of sex acts isn't a sex scene. but go ahead and keep making excuses, i guess.
Yeah she hasn't started a romance with the MC yet so not an LI yet, flag or no flag. If you want to consider her a love interest then that's on you but don't blame the dev for "breaking promises". You will get a chance to turn down Parker when it comes time to romance her. She's not being "forced" on you. Hence not a "forced love interest".

I'm just surprised that your so hung up about wet dreams. I didn't think I'd have to explain this but, when you have a wet dream about someone, you don't actually have sex with that person.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah she hasn't started a romance with the MC yet so not an LI yet, flag or no flag. If you want to consider her a love interest then that's on you but don't blame the dev for "breaking promises". You will get a chance to turn down Parker when it comes time to romance her. She's not being "forced" on you. Hence not a "forced love interest".

I'm just surprised that your so hung up about wet dreams. I didn't think I'd have to explain this but, when you have a wet dream about someone, you don't actually have sex with that person.
you have to be trolling, i refuse to believe you're actually this unintelligent. just in case though, i'll spell it out for you: my complaint isn't that the MC had sex with Parker. he didn't, that's obvious, and i never claimed he did. my complaint is that there was sexual content that i was not given a chance to avoid, despite the dev promising he wouldn't force any on us (aside from the one scene that i have no issue with). it doesn't matter if they actually had sex or not, because there is still a scene featuring sexual content between MC and Parker.

i don't understand how you can look at a handjob scene, especially one that's presented in an erotic manner, and say "that's not sexual content." if that was the only scene in the entire game, it alone would disqualify this game from the "no sexual content" tag here on f95.

by your logic, the next 20 updates could be 30 hours of nonstop sex with Parker with no choices and literally nothing else, and as long as the 21st and final update to the game had a choice where you could turn her down the dev wouldn't have broken the promise about forcing love interests.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
...I didn't think I'd have to explain this but, when you have a wet dream about someone, you don't actually have sex with that person.
Dammit... I thought it was real... Just a different universe or something... Well... Shite!

Apparently noone cares about Moonsong's secret. :HideThePain::KEK:
My 2 cents... Ya'll just wasn't supposed to be smart enough to catch on... Jus' Sayin':cool:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
you have to be trolling, i refuse to believe you're actually this unintelligent. just in case though, i'll spell it out for you: my complaint isn't that the MC had sex with Parker. he didn't, that's obvious, and i never claimed he did. my complaint is that there was sexual content that i was not given a chance to avoid, despite the dev promising he wouldn't force any on us (aside from the one scene that i have no issue with). it doesn't matter if they actually had sex or not, because there is still a scene featuring sexual content between MC and Parker.

i don't understand how you can look at a handjob scene, especially one that's presented in an erotic manner, and say "that's not sexual content." if that was the only scene in the entire game, it alone would disqualify this game from the "no sexual content" tag here on f95.

by your logic, the next 20 updates could be 30 hours of nonstop sex with Parker with no choices and literally nothing else, and as long as the 21st and final update to the game had a choice where you could turn her down the dev wouldn't have broken the promise about forcing love interests.
You misinterpreted what the dev said dude, this is what he said:

Forced Love Interests
Again, I cannot explain why without spoiling the plot, but the MC will be forced to have some sexual interaction with one particular character (or maybe two, depending on a choice). However, once the MC has had their moment with this character(s), all interactions with them in the future will be optional. All other love interests will be entirely optional.
Now please... please show me where there has been a sexual interaction between the MC and Parker... I'll wait.

Edit: I'm guessing your lengthy silence means you finally understand the mistake you were repeatedly making. You were broadly conflating "sexual content" with "sexual interactions" and therefore completely misunderstood the Dev's statement as well as misunderstood everything I've been telling you which is why you were confused. Dream scenes are "sexual content" but they are not sexual interactions. Parker did not actually give MC a handjob. So you can consider the Dev's promise kept. You will not have any sexual interactions with Parker forced on you, and you will be able to decline her as a love interest when it comes time to romance her. You're welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: doccop63

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Now please... please show me where there has been a sexual interaction between the MC and Parker... I'll wait.
Sorry, man. I think you missed the point. Follow me here and I think I can explain...

...my complaint is that there was sexual content that i was not given a chance to avoid...
You see... If you focus on this part of the statement it is clear. Because everyone knows we all come here in an effort to avoid sexual content. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Wow! Just finished this and I really enjoyed it. Went by very fast though so cant wait for more. I don't have a maid but I will toss some moneys at you now.

Haven't read other posts yet but here are some thoughts I had while reading:

Reactions: Jericho85

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Wow! Just finished this and I really enjoyed it. Went by very fast though so cant wait for more. I don't have a maid but I will toss some moneys at you now.

Haven't read other posts yet but here are some thoughts I had while reading:
Making absorption work on the dupes raises too many philosophical questions. Whose power would be absorbed?
But here's my deep question - if the woman who's sneaking around in MC's bedroom picks up one of the crusty tissues that Evelyn mentions, and has fetishes such that this turns her on, would MC absorb her power?
:D

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes