natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
If I may speak bluntly for a second.

I do believe that anyone who thinks masturbation equals sex and loses ones virginity is clearly an idiot.

I think it's safe to say that most of us experimented with masturbation as soon as we realised what our nether regions could do. With that said, these muppets aim to tell us that kids of all ages lost their virginity to their right/left hand or a finger flick?

I repeat, idiots.
This discussion came from me quoting the statement that Penetration is not Masterbation that i have heard repeatedly for over fifty years from many women. No one said that means that someone is not a virgin if they broke their hymen through use of dildos or fingers. So thanks for beating an already dead horse that came from putting words in someone's mouth that they never said just because they can't handle the fact that someone had a different opinion than them. So please have a nice day for joining in on this commentary that you'd never have heard of if not called in to pile on someone defending another's opinion that they got pulled out of the narrative thanks to repeated statements that had been made in what was suppose to be a tender moment between two characters loosing their virginity with each other.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah. right. calling out someone who keeps putting words in your mouth that you never said is acting as a cry-bully, then when someone calls in others to fight their battles with using that same tactic of saying that you've stated something that you never said...
Post a screenshot of someone "putting words in your mouth", of people gaslighting you. For that past two pages, literally nobody has written that you've said something you haven't.
Nobody has called anyone in to contest what you haven't said about correlation between penetrative masturbation breaking the hymen and loss of virginity.

that's not an act of cry-bullying. So go on and keep proving me right. you, your little buddies and your blatant hypocrisy means you're now ignored.
This, this right here is you still playing victim.
You're the one who's gone off half-cock at people who've supposedly been ganging up on you, which nobody has. The first one you replied to doing so, was Jericho85's post which I've screenshot and put in the spoiler box below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's your double-post responding to two of his posts, the second of which is where you start going off the rails.

Where is he referring to you?
Remember, you hadn't said anything about anyone losing their virginity via masturbation, so it's clearly not about you.
Seeing as he saw and responded to your posts after he'd written that, it's not you who was on ignore. Again, that can't be you he's talking about.

Are you a purity obsessed incel?
That's the only part that can even be construed as an insult about anyone, so why would you think he was referring to you at all?
The answer is, like above, he's not talking about or referring to you. Get over yourself.

This discussion came from me quoting the statement that Penetration is not Masterbation that i have heard repeatedly for over fifty years from many women.
You sure about that?

1716251552107.png

That looks more like you were making a statement, that you were stating something as fact.

Given how verbose you've been in literally everything else you've written since then, especially at painting yourself as the victim in all this, you are clearly capable of having written something that would have been infinitely clearer that it was an old opinion that you'd heard over time, and shared yourself.
Instead, you opted to attack others who had not addressed you or referred to you specifically, then "valiantly" come across as the victim somehow.

No one said that means that someone is not a virgin if they broke their hymen through use of dildos or fingers.
Oh really?
Oh and here too.
They're both after your initial "offering" above in the screenshot, and before you decided that somebody not replying to you or mentioning you meant they were addressing you.
Before you try it, not seeing them is in no way an excuse to act the way you have been.

So thanks for beating an already dead horse that came from putting words in someone's mouth that they never said just because they can't handle the fact that someone had a different opinion than them.
You committed a heinous act of necromancy first, bringing that horse back to be beaten, then followed up with deciding that something not directed at you as a person was an attack on you...

So please have a nice day for joining in on this commentary that you'd never have heard of if not called in to pile on someone defending another's opinion that they got pulled out of the narrative thanks to repeated statements that had been made in what was suppose to be a tender moment between two characters loosing their virginity with each other.
She was asked her opinion on something, in a thread she's subscribed to for a game that she's interested in, and she gave it.

If it's not the same as yours, given how you've been wailing and moaning about "being attacked" for having a different opinion, then you shouldn't be such a raging hypocrite.

Oh, and drop the faux victimhood. Nobody's buying it.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Post a screenshot of someone "putting words in your mouth", of people gaslighting you. For that past two pages, literally nobody has written that you've said something you haven't.
Nobody has called anyone in to contest what you haven't said about correlation between penetrative masturbation breaking the hymen and loss of virginity.

You're the one who's gone off half-cock at people who've supposedly been ganging up on you, which nobody has. The first one you replied to doing so, was Jericho85's post which I've screenshot and put in the spoiler box below.

There's your double-post responding to two of his posts, the second of which is where you start going off the rails.

Remember, you hadn't said anything about anyone losing their virginity via masturbation, so it's clearly not about you.
Seeing as he saw and responded to your posts after he'd written that, it's not you who was on ignore. Again, that can't be you he's talking about.

That's the only part that can even be construed as an insult about anyone, so why would you think he was referring to you at all?
The answer is, like above, he's not talking about or referring to you. Get over yourself.

You sure about that?

View attachment 3655606

That looks more like you were making a statement, that you were stating something as fact.

Given how verbose you've been in literally everything else you've written since then, especially at painting yourself as the victim in all this, you are clearly capable of having written something that would have been infinitely clearer that it was an old opinion that you'd heard over time, and shared yourself.
Instead, you opted to attack others who had not addressed you or referred to you specifically, then "valiantly" come across as the victim somehow.

Oh really?
Oh and here too.
They're both after your initial "offering" above in the screenshot, and before you decided that somebody not replying to you or mentioning you meant they were addressing you.
Before you try it, not seeing them is in no way an excuse to act the way you have been.

You committed a heinous act of necromancy first, bringing that horse back to be beaten, then followed up with deciding that something not directed at you as a person was an attack on you...

She was asked her opinion on something, in a thread she's subscribed to for a game that she's interested in, and she gave it.

If it's not the same as yours, given how you've been wailing and moaning about "being attacked" for having a different opinion, then you shouldn't be such a raging hypocrite.

Paying it forward ...
Mic Drop minions.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

You sure about that?

View attachment 3655606

Oh really?
Oh and here too.

Damn man! Can we make this post in to a template for dealing with dingbats?

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
If I may speak bluntly for a second.

I do believe that anyone who thinks masturbation equals sex and loses ones virginity is clearly an idiot.

I think it's safe to say that most of us experimented with masturbation as soon as we realised what our nether regions could do. With that said, these muppets aim to tell us that kids of all ages lost their virginity to their right/left hand or a finger flick?

I repeat, idiots.
Virginity is an odd concept, though. I'm bored, so i looked it up.

noun

1. the state of never having had sexual intercourse.

That's the Oxford Dictionary definition. Their definition of intercourse is as follows :

noun
  1. sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

I noted the "especially the insertion of a man's erect penis", implying that penetration with a penis isn't the only way but the most typical way. But that only really covers sex in regards to heterosexual intercourse. I think most people would define
losing their virginity as penile penetration of the vagina but since the definition of virginity is as stated below, there seems to be no clear definition, really. I mean, if two gay guys have anal sex, i'd definitely count that as losing your virginity. As for lesbians and virginity, i really have no idea.

According to the National Institutes of Health :

'Virginity' has no medical or scientific definition. It is a social, cultural and religious construct, which refers to the absence of former engagement in sexual intercourse.

Sorry for the rant reply, btw :D

To sum it up, what i've learned is that virginity is a term with no clear and concise definition. The hymen has no real relation to virginity, as virginity is a construct and the hymen is leftover tissue with no actual purpose, that can even rip or tear in non-sexual situations. The hymenal opening widens with time, it doesn't always rip or tear during penetration and a small percentage of unlucky individuals are born with imperforate hymens (completely obstructed vaginal canal).
All in all, a short but interesting research.

And i completely agree. Masturbation, with or without toys shaped like male and female genitalia, does not count as losing your virginity. People who believe that, are either dummies or very desperate to lose it.
That's kinda like hitting a sandbag and counting it as a boxing match.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
'Virginity' has no medical or scientific definition. It is a social, cultural and religious construct, which refers to the absence of former engagement in sexual intercourse.
Oh for gods sake, everyone in here needs to just stop. Its a descriptive term that can be used for sex or many other things. Playing mental gymnastics with it like most people don't place some importance on it within a sexual nature without even being religious. By that same token everything is a social construct because of how we socially agree on certain terms for things. That doesn't mean that magically they mean any more or less to the people that use them. The NLoM will argue your definition and at the same time argue trans people should cut stuff off while saying any other type of dysmorphia should be treated depending on who they published. The literal definition you used is a social construct. A person running is a person that used to just walk or stand or crawl. Everyone understand virginity is the standing. Sex is the running. It literally just describes a state. Its importance is based on the person.

I came in here just to bitch about the MC just telling Parker every one of the sisterhoods secrets in literally two seconds when you can clearly tell shes up to no good....but damn, everyone in here needs to just chill. Not everyone is going to see sex the same.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I may try this if animation is ever added, no matter how good a story is if you don't have something visually gripping it don't work in the end when there is so many more options to choose from here.

• Haha
Reactions: drdiver3

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I may try this if animation is ever added, no matter how good a story is if you don't have something visually gripping it don't work in the end when there is so many more options to choose from here.
Honestly, I can appreciate when a dev opts to not use animations when he knows his skills aren't there yet. Custom animations are a different animal than static renders and nothing kills a boner quite like bad animations OR the stock daz animations that you see in 80% of these things because the dev couldn't ass himself to learn it. Animations with realistic flesh physics add so much to these VNs but I'd much rather no animations than bad animations. He's mentioned in Dev logs though that he's still working on improving but won't add animations until he feels happy with them.

Besides, it seems to me that the sex scenes are set up in a way that if he wanted to, JDOR could simply insert animations into existing sex scenes once he's more confident with with how they look.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
No, it really isn't......
Genuine question, i haven't played any games without animations yet, how are the sex scenes depicted then? We click and move through images in different positions?
Also, Do you think, if the Dev becomes better with animations he will include some in the future?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Genuine question, i haven't played any games without animations yet, how are the sex scenes depicted then?
Previously, people played avn without animation, including me. It will take a lot of time to create animation, and if you try some games without animation, you will get used to it (though for you I don’t know). but playing without animation is just as good as playing with animation.

a matter of taste and plot, not just animation )))

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Genuine question, i haven't played any games without animations yet, how are the sex scenes depicted then? We click and move through images in different positions?
Also, Do you think, if the Dev becomes better with animations he will include some in the future?
Yeah, that's pretty much how it works. Some have auto skipping frames, others you click. This is how most AVN's work.

No idea if Jaq is gonna add animations. As Mago said, it takes A LOT of extra time making the updates.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No, it really isn't......
Previously, people played avn without animation, including me. It will take a lot of time to create animation, and if you try some games without animation, you will get used to it (though for you I don’t know). but playing without animation is just as good as playing with animation.

a matter of taste and plot, not just animation )))
Yeah, that's pretty much how it works. Some have auto skipping frames, others you click. This is how most AVN's work.

No idea if Jaq is gonna add animations. As Mago said, it takes A LOT of extra time making the updates.
First: (y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Second: There's a particular game I (and HP, maybe Mago) play, which has no animations, but it can be fun to ctrl-run through the sex scenes on a repeat playthrough. Gives a nice Benny Hill effect.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The dev actually addresses this in the Developer Notes on the OP:

Animation
This may be a dealbreaker for some, but it is what it is. There are currently no animated scenes (well… maybe one and you’ll see exactly why). I have tried it, and so far, I am useless at it. I have played far too many AVNs that would have been decent but for the terrible animations that ruin the overall quality of the package, and until I am better, I do not want Origin Story to be considered among them.
So, at present, all lewd scenes are comprised of static renders only. I do intend to practice and get better at it, but it is so time consuming I cannot completely focus on this under the limited time I have to work on Origin Story. If this ever gains enough traction and supporters to allow me more time to work on this, then by all means I will be putting a lot of focus on improving my animation skills until its good enough to start retroactively replacing static renders with animation.
Also, if you're worried about the sex scenes without animations, don't be. They're still hot as fuck. One of the things that doesn't get talked about much about this Dev is that he's a fucking wizard with posing. Some of the cleanest, most expressive body language posing I've seen in any VN, and it definitely shows in the sex scenes particularly the best girl Evelyn scene.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes