TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I was willing to entertain some of the concepts being put out until he said Evelyn was stupid for doing something she couldn't avoid. That's literally victim blaming. She makes the most she can out of something that she has little control over. If that's still cheating in the book you live by then you should have just left and let the door close behind you.

Anyway, I've said enough.
View attachment 3607492
Yeah they were already on mine. I swear sometimes I think this site needs blacklists like adblockers do.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Turn down moon (at first). IDK if there's more to it, but that's the right road.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Jesus what's the obsession of letting your LI pop her cherry with toys while brazenly broadcasting her being a virgin physically? I don't mind Evelyn's power of experiencing other people's orgasms since this in no shape or form affects her own virgin status, and even tho I'm a fan of seeing virgin blood when in defloration I don't mind that most defloration scenes in AVNs don't have it. But I hate when LIs basically broadcast their toy adventures when constantly saying that they are still virgins. Evelyn said it TWICE about her "preparation" using penetrative toys before even getting to use MC's dick. This breaks every lingering imagination I could have when playing a supposedly endearing scene with both MC and LI being virgins.

Reactions: natehale1971

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Jesus what's the obsession of letting your LI pop her cherry with toys while brazenly broadcasting her being a virgin physically? I don't mind Evelyn's power of experiencing other people's orgasms since this in no shape or form affects her own virgin status, and even tho I'm a fan of seeing virgin blood when in defloration I don't mind that most defloration scenes in AVNs don't have it. But I hate when LIs basically broadcast their toy adventures when constantly saying that they are still virgins. Evelyn said it TWICE about her preparation using penetrative toys before even sucking MC's dick. This breaks every lingering imagination I could have when playing a supposedly endearing scene with both MC and LI being virgins.
You know most girls that age masturbate right? It usually involves sticking dildos in their snatch. If a girl breaks her hymen through masturbation (and I can't emphasize enough about how NORMAL that behavior is), she's still going to be a virgin until she has sex for the first time. Sorry if that upsets your defloration fantasy, but you're looking in the wrong VN to find that kind of thing. I highly doubt that there's a single character that DOESN'T masturbate.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Jesus what's the obsession of letting your LI pop her cherry with toys while brazenly broadcasting her being a virgin physically? I don't mind Evelyn's power of experiencing other people's orgasms since this in no shape or form affects her own virgin status, and even tho I'm a fan of seeing virgin blood when in defloration I don't mind that most defloration scenes in AVNs don't have it. But I hate when LIs basically broadcast their toy adventures when constantly saying that they are still virgins. Evelyn said it TWICE about her "preparation" using penetrative toys before even getting to use MC's dick. This breaks every lingering imagination I could have when playing a supposedly endearing scene with both MC and LI being virgins.
:rolleyes:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

And while "masturbation" doesn't equal "penetration," "virginity" isn't just lack-of-penetration either. If it was, every male that jacked off by squeezing their hand around their dick and "penetrating" it would have lost their virginity too.

Not to mention, I can't imagine any male would say using a sex doll or flesh-light would be considered losing their virginity. There may be some, but I can't imagine any saying it.
*Edit: They fixed the image servers ...

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
You know most girls that age masturbate right? It usually involves sticking dildos in their snatch. If a girl breaks her hymen through masturbation (and I can't emphasize enough about how NORMAL that behavior is), she's still going to be a virgin until she has sex for the first time. Sorry if that upsets your defloration fantasy, but you're looking in the wrong VN to find that kind of thing. I highly doubt that there's a single character that DOESN'T masturbate.
Agree to disagree. Honestly masturbation using penetrative toys is fine by me, but there's no need to constantly let the character announce that she uses toys multiple times RIGHT BEFORE her first sex while also claiming she's a virgin like there's no tomorrow. As I've said I'm fine with it but I don't need it constantly slapped on my face like the game's taunting me or so.

Reactions: natehale1971
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes