• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Click Esc than "save game" and pick position for save. In some state of game is for few moments save disabled.
Thanks - that did it. Could have sworn I tried that earlier...

Anyway, nice little game - quick to action, good looking models and such. Thank you for you efforts!

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The other posts in this thread caught my attention, so I downloaded and installed the game. Now if only I could figure out the controls. There doesn't seem to be any mouse input, and only three keys seem to do anything; arrow down (which moves up), Enter, and ESC.

Bug?

Reactions: sexymcsnuggles

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Normal keyboar movement and enter and Esc. Change your keyboard :)

badboy271

Dec 13, 2017
t

The game is quite restrictive on what you can do...You can't even leave the house, without a reason, and when you need to, you're just teleported to your destination; don't really see the need for a walkthrough =P
how i'll can't get the wall password in ordinary day 2,please help

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug

Karen toilet scene & Karens house scene, exit dont work you can only replay the scene

Maybe more tested not all

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i have a little problem. I just find this game now. So i download the game. But if i try to extract the game, it give me an error say fail to extract the game. Some advice?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys i have a little problem. I just find this game now. So i download the game. But if i try to extract the game, it give me an error say fail to extract the game. Some advice?
Did you download it from my patreon ? Mega ? Try it again. It must work.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Did you download it from my patreon ? Mega ? Try it again. It must work.
Hi, i try to download the game again i think this is the 3 time XD
i just do not understand why mega go so slow. At the start the megadownloader go like 1.9mb but after 10 minutes something go wrong? And continue like 250 kb >.> so i need to wait 1 hour again to try to extract the game again XD
Anyway this time the game extract well without problem. So for now the game go without problem.

After the start i try to set the game in full screen, but it is not completely full. Is normal? I try to use F5/F6 but strengely the screen becomes very small and is positioned at the top left! And even if I keep repeating F5 / F6 it does not come back as before. I have to restart the game completely. I use window 7 ice is that the problem?

Walkthrough and the password for the green switch in the mc room?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes