Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Click Esc than "save game" and pick position for save. In some state of game is for few moments save disabled.
Thanks - that did it. Could have sworn I tried that earlier...

Anyway, nice little game - quick to action, good looking models and such. Thank you for you efforts!

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The other posts in this thread caught my attention, so I downloaded and installed the game. Now if only I could figure out the controls. There doesn't seem to be any mouse input, and only three keys seem to do anything; arrow down (which moves up), Enter, and ESC.

Bug?

Reactions: sexymcsnuggles

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Normal keyboar movement and enter and Esc. Change your keyboard :)

badboy271

Dec 13, 2017
t

The game is quite restrictive on what you can do...You can't even leave the house, without a reason, and when you need to, you're just teleported to your destination; don't really see the need for a walkthrough =P
how i'll can't get the wall password in ordinary day 2,please help

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug

Karen toilet scene & Karens house scene, exit dont work you can only replay the scene

Maybe more tested not all

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i have a little problem. I just find this game now. So i download the game. But if i try to extract the game, it give me an error say fail to extract the game. Some advice?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys i have a little problem. I just find this game now. So i download the game. But if i try to extract the game, it give me an error say fail to extract the game. Some advice?
Did you download it from my patreon ? Mega ? Try it again. It must work.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Did you download it from my patreon ? Mega ? Try it again. It must work.
Hi, i try to download the game again i think this is the 3 time XD
i just do not understand why mega go so slow. At the start the megadownloader go like 1.9mb but after 10 minutes something go wrong? And continue like 250 kb >.> so i need to wait 1 hour again to try to extract the game again XD
Anyway this time the game extract well without problem. So for now the game go without problem.

After the start i try to set the game in full screen, but it is not completely full. Is normal? I try to use F5/F6 but strengely the screen becomes very small and is positioned at the top left! And even if I keep repeating F5 / F6 it does not come back as before. I have to restart the game completely. I use window 7 ice is that the problem?

Walkthrough and the password for the green switch in the mc room?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes