Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, i try to download the game again i think this is the 3 time XD
i just do not understand why mega go so slow. At the start the megadownloader go like 1.9mb but after 10 minutes something go wrong? And continue like 250 kb >.> so i need to wait 1 hour again to try to extract the game again XD
Anyway this time the game extract well without problem. So for now the game go without problem.

After the start i try to set the game in full screen, but it is not completely full. Is normal? I try to use F5/F6 but strengely the screen becomes very small and is positioned at the top left! And even if I keep repeating F5 / F6 it does not come back as before. I have to restart the game completely. I use window 7 ice is that the problem?

Walkthrough and the password for the green switch in the mc room?
We are now talking about OD1 right?

You must use F5 for full screen not alt+enter If you use alt+enter you must use it again to set game to normal position. For fit screen size use F6.

Walktrought is not needed and pass is something there or for patreons :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
We are now talking about OD1 right?

You must use F5 for full screen not alt+enter If you use alt+enter you must use it again to set game to normal position. For fit screen size use F6.

Walktrought is not needed and pass is something there or for patreons :)
Yes we are talking about OD1
I use only F5 to try to go in full screen. Also F6 to re-size it.
I do not use alt+enter

I try to explain myself better. When I try to go in fullscreen, the game does not completely fill the intere screen. It's normal?
I mean me screen is 1920x1080. And when i try to go in fullscreen the game do not fill the intere screen. Perhaps is normal and i am trying to do something that is impossible to do XD Because the game go automatically in fullscreen, but how i say the screen is not completely fill.

Anyway at last the game now extract well and i can play so, better then nothing XD
Cant wait to bang mc mom/sis because i play only for the incest thing XD

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Yes we are talking about OD1
I use only F5 to try to go in full screen. Also F6 to re-size it.
I do not use alt+enter

I try to explain myself better. When I try to go in fullscreen, the game does not completely fill the intere screen. It's normal?
I mean me screen is 1920x1080. And when i try to go in fullscreen the game do not fill the intere screen. Perhaps is normal and i am trying to do something that is impossible to do XD Because the game go automatically in fullscreen, but how i say the screen is not completely fill.

Anyway at last the game now extract well and i can play so, better then nothing XD
Cant wait to bang mc mom/sis because i play only for the incest thing XD

Some people have this issue , ut I really don't know what do this thing.

About MC sis and mom. Hope that you will be satified :)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Hey @Joraell , this looks nice, but what content does this actually have and what's the game play loop like?

The tags say there's transformation in it, but the description doesn't mention any "special" content so is that just some random one-off thing in the game or does corruption go past the whole "talk to me dirty and I'll start liking sex more"?

Also is this a "free roaming" go around messing with people sometimes repeating the same exact sequence day after day till you reach your goal or a random date type loop or more like a linear story with branches based on your choices type?

P.S.: Have you thought about using Itch.io for your games after they are done? A lot of games do that, but I don't know if there's some kind of a barrier before someone could just upload their own stuff there? Or ya know, it's just not worth the hassle I guess? :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey @Joraell , this looks nice, but what content does this actually have and what's the game play loop like?

The tags say there's transformation in it, but the description doesn't mention any "special" content so is that just some random one-off thing in the game or does corruption go past the whole "talk to me dirty and I'll start liking sex more"?

Also is this a "free roaming" go around messing with people sometimes repeating the same exact sequence day after day till you reach your goal or a random date type loop or more like a linear story with branches based on your choices type?

P.S.: Have you thought about using Itch.io for your games after they are done? A lot of games do that, but I don't know if there's some kind of a barrier before someone could just upload their own stuff there? Or ya know, it's just not worth the hassle I guess? :)
Options only affecting storyline.

No this game is storyline based no, grinding and finding needed. Same as my other games.
Don't know what Itch.io is :D

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Options only affecting storyline.
What do you mean by this exactly? That the story has some choices where you can change yourself or something else and that's it?
You got any examples? Does it involve stuff like magic, science or it's all just a change in your model and the game itself actually doesn't react to it?

No this game is storyline based no, grinding and finding needed. Same as my other games.
Don't know your other games so that's why I asked, but a story based non-grindy RPGM is always nice. :)

Don't know what Itch.io is :D
OH! So you don't know about Itch.io. That explains it I guess. :D
Well basically it's an online store for games like Steam, but more focused on indies. It's smaller and not as well known as Steam, but in turn it's less flooded by junk and probably easier to use for new devs. It also has a "name your own price" system if you want games to be free, but also allow players to support you in some way.
If nothing else it's a good place to let new people learn about the game without having to hunt for random Patreon posts or whatever.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
What do you mean by this exactly? That the story has some choices where you can change yourself or something else and that's it?
You got any examples? Does it involve stuff like magic, science or it's all just a change in your model and the game itself actually doesn't react to it?

Don't know your other games so that's why I asked, but a story based non-grindy RPGM is always nice. :)

OH! So you don't know about Itch.io. That explains it I guess. :D
Well basically it's an online store for games like Steam, but more focused on indies. It's smaller and not as well known as Steam, but in turn it's less flooded by junk and probably easier to use for new devs. It also has a "name your own price" system if you want games to be free, but also allow players to support you in some way.
If nothing else it's a good place to let new people learn about the game without having to hunt for random Patreon posts or whatever.
That means the story have more possible endings transformations is only additional element.

Ah. That was my first game and worst one :)

Itch looks nice but I think there cannot be sell for adult and kinky games :)

Forexer

Jan 10, 2019
crash during launch it seems a resolution problem, i've used Bct.Sizer and run but launcher is bugged

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes