VN Others Completed Orc Castle - Disgraced Battle Maidens in Heat [Hentai Industries]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Raijin022

Feb 14, 2020
Hello, I think this game must be fine ... but as soon as I click on the game, it doesn't start and gets deleted ... is there a solution?

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Hi, is there anyway to read/view the images file in the folder? It keep saying doesn't support this format even though it's png??

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
So, there are orcs? There are always just orcs... Why is there no goblin love in so many of those games? What have orcs goblins do not have? o_O They need some lovin' too!

I am a little bit disapointed right now. Damn orcs, I despise them! :D
Quite a strange question. I recommend Goblin Burrow. 5 DLCs and the sixth one is an official translation for the base game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-burrow-v210505-peperoncino.58454/
These guys translated most of the game and added a little Quality of Life to make the game mechanics a bit easier to understand and make use of.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well...

This was an mostly just ok combo of VN and game. I dunno how other people found this thing, but for me, it was pretty easy to beat the game. Didn't need multiple tries or anything. I just paid attention to the flavor text on each heroine, took into account how the traps work, along with the map layout and then beat their asses. The hardest was actually the first heroine, because I didn't fully understand how the combos worked and how movement worked and all that, but I still clapped her ass in the second map without any real difficulty.

The only genuinely hard part of this thing actually involves getting the special scenes. There's two for each heroine, and each scene is related to beating the heroine with the special monster located in the 2nd or 3rd map. Achieving that can actually be difficult... and it's absolutely annoying since there's a measure of RNG as well with some of the heroines which can make containing them to establish trap chains difficult. This is especially noticeable with Hilda.

Personally, I didn't bother, since it means replaying each "fight" several times and the game simply isn't interesting enough for me to do that. I recommend just beating it once overall, then grabbing the full save on the 1st page.

This is because the game doesn't have much in the way of story either, which means that it's simply not interesting on its own to replay repeatedly. The extra capture scenes don't have any impact on anything either. There's a single ending and that's that.

All in all, not the worst way to waste a couple of hours, and you could definitely waste a LOT more time if you want to get the special capture scenes fair and square... but I personally don't recommend it unless you REALLY like the gameplay for this one.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes