VN Others Completed Orc Castle - Disgraced Battle Maidens in Heat [Hentai Industries]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

opore

Jan 4, 2018
this game need sequel or game that have similiar gameplay like this too, seriously at first it was hard,but after i can see the maiden pattern its become ez pz ggwp

53iky0

Jul 5, 2017
I tried using torrent but failed. Thus i search from other sites. For those who still searching where to get this game, try download from here

Reactions: Heliophorus

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I tried using torrent but failed. Thus i search from other sites. For those who still searching where to get this game, try download from here
Just downloaded it from OP torrent took like 10 mins nps. Playing it now!!! Must be something on yourside

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
nps, Downloaded it. Will upload it without the password.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cleaned up OP
Added Links thanks @Lasana
added images
replaced broken title pic
added Genres & Tags

Ecchi Usagi

Oct 23, 2018
'Tis a voiced game but kinda takes long to down the girls... oh well at least its fun harassing them

Jul 22, 2017
Any guide to traps? I spent a whole night on trying to capture the first intruder but I can't seem to understand how to line up my combos + the intruder walks so randomly sometimes. I managed to get a multiplier of 500 or something and managed to do 40000 dmg to her hp but it was mere luck...

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
i think this is one of the games you call either awesome (because you love that challenge) or bullshit (because even if you have nothing against challanges, there are 1. not enough orcs, 2. not enough place to make chain combos to get high damage from orcs, what also is hard because of point 1 and 3. enemies are made too op.)
i go for bullshit

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
also the heroine also moved too fast IMO
is there possible to pause the game?
Click on a viable field away from the action, as long as the trap menu is open the game is paused. Also note you can save on the "enemy info" screen to get a nice fresh start with a few seconds to plan your first move.

Most of the early maps also have a looping path section fairly early on. A single turntable can be enough to keep the intruder in the loop and as long as it's longer than 10 turns you'll even gain MP from keeping them running in circles, enough to build absurd rollercoasters of snares and turntables. Keep in mind the multiplier scales multiplicatively, the damage numbers explode if you just make the chain long enough.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
the art of this game is fine. The following games by this developer do not maintain this type of art, although it maintains the gameplay. I would only be interested in a sequel to this one, with the same protagonists and the same art.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes