3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Tried something a little different this time, well, more than a little different actually. Going into a genre I haven't touched before, fantasy, specifically elves. As a first attempt I tried to make a dark elf mother and daughter, and here are the results. These aren't for a specific game idea yet but do let me know how I did guys

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Wow like their hair, so you think to try with other races, like a orcs couple male-fem meaby
I'm hoping to try other races yes, but it all depends on what assets I own just now and what money I have to get new ones that effect it. Elves are pretty easy to do, I already had the ear morphs installed, but other races like the orcs are more difficult.

Reactions: Thehorskill

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
I'm hoping to try other races yes, but it all depends on what assets I own just now and what money I have to get new ones that effect it. Elves are pretty easy to do, I already had the ear morphs installed, but other races like the orcs are more difficult.
thanks for your answer, but for me keep full of your pasion in old firends and Miranda (just love her so much xD)

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
thanks for your answer, but for me keep full of your pasion in old firends and Miranda (just love her so much XD)
Don't worry, I'm still all in on Old Friends and Public Transport, little things like this just keeps me fresh and motivated. Working on something too long without a break, no matter how much you enjoy it will just cause burnout, but I don't want to do what other creators do and start all new games and leave the old one unfinished. Doing these renders and bouncing ideas around here with fans takes the edge off and keeps me primed for Old Friends :cool:

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
wow, nothing to said you just shut up my mouth xD, its great to see an artist with your thoughts in those moments. all my good vibes to you and yours proyects its the less i can do for you now.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Tried something a little different this time, well, more than a little different actually. Going into a genre I haven't touched before, fantasy, specifically elves. As a first attempt I tried to make a dark elf mother and daughter, and here are the results. These aren't for a specific game idea yet but do let me know how I did guys
You did very well. Didn't expect something like this. Love these two and their names. :p Good job on making them elvish. Hair and eyes. One thing i can say, is that dark elves is usually even darker than this kind of ebony, or completely black. Daughter looks "organic", but mom is a bit more non-classic than i used to.
Elves are always awesome, but strong orc woman warrior is one of my favourites in fantasy setting. :heartcoveredeyes:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You did very well. Didn't expect something like this. Love these two and their names. :p Good job on making them elvish. Hair and eyes. One thing i can say, is that dark elves is usually even darker than this kind of ebony, or completely black. Daughter looks "organic", but mom is a bit more non-classic than i used to.
Yeah, I know. I actually wanted darker skin for them but was limited by the assets I had, the mother is Gen8 and the daughter is Gen3 so these were the darkest I had for both kinds of models. Still, I'm happy with the end result regardless, as long as they look like elves I'm good

Elves are always awesome, but strong orc woman warrior is one of my favourites in fantasy setting. :heartcoveredeyes:
If I ever get the proper assets, I'll be sure to give the orcs a go lol

Reactions: Dilettante

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Some more for the fantasy style renders. First up I have another dark elf, she is meant to be younger than a MILF but not as young as the daughter I showed off before. I think I picture her as a merchant for the dark elf clan. Second is my first attempt at a succubus, not the most original design but I think it still works in the end, nice and scary lol. Picking a name for her was a little hard, tried to have something mystical but still pronounceable

And now, back in the more realistic side of things. I kept working on my Asian MILF I posted not too long ago. I actually really like her, gave her the name Jinn, it has a nice ring to it and it means gold, which I think suits her design. I have also given her an 18 year old daughter as well, so say hello to Song, and boy was she a bitch to design. I decided to use Gen 8 to design her and it turns out I had very few Asian character assets, so trying to make her have family resemblance was a nightmare, but I stuck to my guns and got there in the end. I'm going with the idea that she's been studying far away from Mom which has let her become more distinct. Also, I really like the name Song

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Some more for the fantasy style renders. First up I have another dark elf, she is meant to be younger than a MILF but not as young as the daughter I showed off before. I think I picture her as a merchant for the dark elf clan. Second is my first attempt at a succubus, not the most original design but I think it still works in the end, nice and scary lol. Picking a name for her was a little hard, tried to have something mystical but still pronounceable
Great elf harem we collecting here. You've got talent not only with usual humans, but with fantasy creatures too. And yeah, your succubus is scarier than what others usually do. Mainly the face is different. Sharith is much more awesome imo. Also she's more "complete" with her features. She's also a damn MILF! I'd love such waifu even if she's dangerous af. :winkytongue:
And now, back in the more realistic side of things. I kept working on my Asian MILF I posted not too long ago. I actually really like her, gave her the name Jinn, it has a nice ring to it and it means gold, which I think suits her design. I have also given her an 18 year old daughter as well, so say hello to Song, and boy was she a bitch to design. I decided to use Gen 8 to design her and it turns out I had very few Asian character assets, so trying to make her have family resemblance was a nightmare, but I stuck to my guns and got there in the end. I'm going with the idea that she's been studying far away from Mom which has let her become more distinct. Also, I really like the name Song
Loving these two and originality of your names. You did a good job on resemblance component. They look great together. Some pretty wild family that is. And of course she can't be without some sweet tats, can she? :eek:penedeyewink: Also, traditional outfit on Jinn looking very nice.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Back with some more Dark Elves, this time with some muscle. I envisioned her as the guardian of the whole clan, so made her pretty bulky, hoping to make her look pretty intimidating. I think the bald head adds to this as well, since long white hair is something I usually associate with the elves, this lack of hair makes her look more unique. Also wanted her name to feel like it had some bite to it

And now for something completely different, while still staying in fantasy territory. We've had the dark elves and a succubus, so what happens when a human comes across them? Not only runs across, but actually falls prey to them and their magic? Meet Cynria, the 18 year old hunter who strayed to far from her village chasing some game, and came across Sharith. Its not wise to trespass in a Succubus' forest, so as punishment Cynria was given a dose of magic and it had quite the effect....first time rendering something like this

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Back with some more Dark Elves, this time with some muscle. I envisioned her as the guardian of the whole clan, so made her pretty bulky, hoping to make her look pretty intimidating. I think the bald head adds to this as well, since long white hair is something I usually associate with the elves, this lack of hair makes her look more unique. Also wanted her name to feel like it had some bite to it
Interesting character with interesting name. I usually associate bald head with goblins though. :p She does look very good and intimidating, but that part remind me of these little green folk. They also have elven ears btw. And i gotta say that i'm bit more used to dark elves with black or colorful hair. Like red.
And now for something completely different, while still staying in fantasy territory. We've had the dark elves and a succubus, so what happens when a human comes across them? Not only runs across, but actually falls prey to them and their magic? Meet Cynria, the 18 year old hunter who strayed to far from her village chasing some game, and came across Sharith. Its not wise to trespass in a Succubus' forest, so as punishment Cynria was given a dose of magic and it had quite the effect....first time rendering something like this
Great idea that was and good job. You're guessing my favourite fetishes very well it seems. :winkytongue: I enjoy some hot futas like Cynria quite a bit. Especially good when combined with delicious curves you given her. I'm sure Cynria will have a lot of fun with her new addition. Might even think it's a gift instead of punishment. Sharith looks pleased and waiting to try. :closedtongue:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I decided to give my Asian girl Song a few friends. A few totally innocent, well mannered, well behaved friends, who totally wont cause any problems whatsoever lol I tried once again to be a little different in the looks department, kind of rebellious look, the kind who regularly smoke and drink, and I'm also aiming for it to be believable if you said their age range was between 18 and 21. Anyway, here we go!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I decided to give my Asian girl Song a few friends. A few totally innocent, well mannered, well behaved friends, who totally wont cause any problems whatsoever lol I tried once again to be a little different in the looks department, kind of rebellious look, the kind who regularly smoke and drink, and I'm also aiming for it to be believable if you said their age range was between 18 and 21. Anyway, here we go!
That's what i call a female gang. Proper bad influence. Each one tries to be the most unique, badass and beautiful. I especially love Amari and her body type. This "small front, thicc backside" is very underrated. Will cars bounce off from these assets? :heartcoveredeyes: I see you also experimented with Luba too. A bit of a wasp-ish body.
Not to mention i like your attention to all these different bushes on each of them. :p

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Since we have plenty of girls, time to add a guy to the mix as well. Meet Robert, Jinn's new man and possibly Song's new stepdad depending on how things go lol Not really plotted anything out in regards to this, just decided to see how it would look. I was trying to make Jinn and Robert look about the same age

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Since we have plenty of girls, time to add a guy to the mix as well. Meet Robert, Jinn's new man and possibly Song's new stepdad depending on how things go lol Not really plotted anything out in regards to this, just decided to see how it would look. I was trying to make Jinn and Robert look about the same age
Liking him and how they look together. Seems like a good daddy and they do look the same age, but his mouth is a bit... awkward? Or is it his smile. Like he's shy. In any case, he's got some ideal family. Lucky guy.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Liking him and how they look together. Seems like a good daddy and they do look the same age, but his mouth is a bit... awkward? Or is it his smile. Like he's shy. In any case, he's got some ideal family. Lucky guy.
It is meant to be a smile but the preset expressions I have for males aren’t great so it came out a little awkward

Reactions: black maria

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It is meant to be a smile but the preset expressions I have for males aren’t great so it came out a little awkward
It's just that his lips is funny when he's smiling. Also, on "normal family" he looks uncomfortable. Though i can see why. Such a sandwich. :p

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Was in the mood to do some Miranda renders since she isn't really in the up and coming update for Old Friends very much. Wasn't trying to do anything specific with these, just some random ideas for my popular MILF