3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I like how all the ladies have different types of drinks. It really points to their personalities. As well as the outfits show this too.

Though I didn't expect Sarah to be a wine drinker.

Great job as always.

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Just some renders of the Old Friends ladies

....This is the most girly I am ever making Sarah look lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Surprisingly, she can totally pull it off though. She's damn beautiful here. :love: Her drinking wine is adding even more to this lady image. I do agree with quinfax that it's interesting how these drinks are showing their personalities. Most of them are expected, even the playful Pepper. Of course the shot. :p And those dresses are great too. Especially the lower half. Those legs, that view. Of course our Katie will generously show it all for us.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Madison is spending her time making new friends now, wonder what her son would say lol :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Madison is spending her time making new friends now, wonder what her son would say lol :p
What an amazing pair she found. :love: Looks like great fun. Odette looks very "realistic" and smoking hot. She reminds me of several real people and game characters. And Ryan is some damn handsome chap. Also, their assets. Maddy sure knows how to find the bigger and most delicious ones. :p I think her son will be pretty happy. Especially about Odette.

Reactions: rKnight

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
What an amazing pair she found. :love: Looks like great fun. Odette looks very "realistic" and smoking hot. She reminds me of several real people and game characters. And Ryan is some damn handsome chap. Also, their assets. Maddy sure knows how to find the bigger and most delicious ones. :p I think her son will be pretty happy. Especially about Odette.
Wasn't really aiming for realism when it came to Odette, just went with the creative flow lol Does she remind you of anyone specific?

I'm sure James would love Odette, but probably wouldn't love the idea of his mom fucking someone younger than him like Ryan, or fucking someone like Odette who he would rather have ;)

Ryan is only 18 while James is 20, although it would be hypocritical since he wants to fuck Miranda, but this is his mom we're talking about :LOL:

Reactions: Dilettante
T

Tony_Stark

Wasn't really aiming for realism when it came to Odette, just went with the creative flow lol Does she remind you of anyone specific?

I'm sure James would love Odette, but probably wouldn't love the idea of his mom fucking someone younger than him like Ryan, or fucking someone like Odette who he would rather have ;)

Ryan is only 18 while James is 20, although it would be hypocritical since he wants to fuck Miranda, but this is his mom we're talking about :LOL:
+ Rian's dick is bigger and good looking :ROFLMAO:

T

Tony_Stark

Wasn't really paying attention to their dick sizes so I'll take your word for it, and do you mean Ryan's dick is better looking or just better looking in general lol :ROFLMAO:
i talked about dick :LOL:, but i guess Ryan looking better in general too, bad boy :cool: and James looks like typical good guy :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Can't say exactly who right now, she's like a amalgam of several women heroes from games, and actresses. Her face of course. Her body is far more rich than you'd see there. :p

Maybe he would understand his mom's needs, and in case of Odette would try to take his chances later. And with Ryan, maybe he would try to talk with Maddy and voice some concerns. If it's some harmless fun and she's not making it regular, i don't think he would see it as that big of a problem. But of course Ryan being younger would still hurt. :)
Wasn't really paying attention to their dick sizes so I'll take your word for it, and do you mean Ryan's dick is better looking or just better looking in general lol :ROFLMAO:
Not sure about dick parameters, but Ryan does look like some antagonist. Especially in his "intro".

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Maybe he would understand his mom's needs, and in case of Odette would try to take his chances later. And with Ryan, maybe he would try to talk with Maddy and voice some concerns. If it's some harmless fun and she's not making it regular, i don't think he would see it as that big of a problem. But of course Ryan being younger would still hurt. :)
It would still be kinda awkward fucking a woman who was already fucked by your mom, multiple times :p

Not sure about dick parameters, but Ryan does look like some antagonist. Especially in his "intro".
Honestly didn't intend that, and I really don't get that vibe from him, but I guess that's personal interpretations meeting artistic intent I guess :unsure:

Considering Odette and Madison were more in charge in the last render, and this isn't the first time we've seen Ryan with Madison, he was in these earlier renders

Just don't really see him as the in charge type, more like he's just happy to be there and cant believe his luck lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It would still be kinda awkward fucking a woman who was already fucked by your mom, multiple times :p
Yeah, that's something "unique" for sure. Don't think i've seen that in a game. :giggle:
Honestly didn't intend that, and I really don't get that vibe from him, but I guess that's personal interpretations meeting artistic intent I guess :unsure:

Considering Odette and Madison were more in charge in the last render, and this isn't the first time we've seen Ryan with Madison, he was in these earlier renders

Just don't really see him as the in charge type, more like he's just happy to be there and cant believe his luck lol
Well, i wouldn't say that he's in charge kinda guy necessarily, but his glance in this render. Like, it's a bit menacing and the overall look of a scoundrel. His hands position also helps. Other renders, yeah. He looks like just having fun. Thanks for reminding about these older renders btw. Honestly already forgot it was him there. Playing too many games. :)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
i talked about dick :LOL:, but i guess Ryan looking better in general too, bad boy :cool: and James looks like typical good guy :p
I think both of them look kinda plain, wouldn't put a good or bad label on either, but that's cause I spend all the time on the girls and just try to make the guys passable lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I think both of them look kinda plain, wouldn't put a good or bad label on either, but that's cause I spend all the time on the girls and just try to make the guys passable lol
Maybe, but when majority of the devs care much less than even that, that's an accomplishment tbh. Ryan is very much defined and customized when you compare him with them.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Nice job on the current renders. It's nice to see Madison having some fun while her son does the same in his own adventure.

Ryan is definitely a lucky guy to be surrounded by some lovely Milf beauties.

I also like that Madison likes to share her toys with her friends.

Awesome job.

Excelsior

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Madison can take charge of me any day :love:
I'm sure she's happy to hear that ;) lol

Nice job on the current renders. It's nice to see Madison having some fun while her son does the same in his own adventure.

Ryan is definitely a lucky guy to be surrounded by some lovely Milf beauties.

I also like that Madison likes to share her toys with her friends.

Awesome job.

Excelsior
Everyone is her toy :ROFLMAO:

So thicc... So juicy, i just love em!
Thanks man, glad you like them :cool:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I've been busy with Old Friends work so its been a couple of weeks since I posted anything on this thread, cant have that now can we?

Jumping back into the Emergency Houseguest world, going with the same setting for each render, kind of like a series

(I'm aware the texture on the couch is low detail, was just trying out some shaders I had got in some Daz3d sales)

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I've been busy with Old Friends work so its been a couple of weeks since I posted anything on this thread, cant have that now can we?

Jumping back into the Emergency Houseguest world, going with the same setting for each render, kind of like a series

(I'm aware the texture on the couch is low detail, was just trying out some shaders I had got in some Daz3d sales)

That couch had so much hot action on that it became dry and flakey. :LOL: Sorry couldn't help myself.

Couch Catfight - MC is trying to figure out how to get in on the action.
Couch Couple - A sweet kiss with a bonus HJ.
Couch Cousin Spanking - I like how Kana looks like she's either ready to spank or give our MC a wicked high five. I also noticed she has a tat on her right knee. I can't quite tell what it says though. Kana is my Fav out of this cast.
Couch Cuddle Mother - As close as a family should be. Nobody judges them on that couch.
Couch Curiosity - It looks like Min just made on offer that the MC couldn't refuse.
Couch Landlord - Now that's how you pay the rent.

Great job as always.

Excelsior

P.S. Hope your enjoying your holidays.