3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sweet sweet bikinis, suits and shorts. I wonder what secrets Lyla hiding? Or is it "ssshh, come with me behind that rock" look? Or another version "see those girls over here? let's spy for a bit"? And damn, now i want to see Allyson's booty bounce too! :heartcoveredeyes: I doubt she will object.
I also can imagine wild Veronica sunbathing just like that, letting the girls breathe and tan without nasty white spots after. Why would you hide these puppies anyway? Though, i guess her bikini is the most luxurious one.

Btw again, i can't remember if you ever mentioned MC's name as Travis.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Interesting backstories, and wow, i didn't expect Zalika's part. But i really like it. It adds some spice and big potential to the story to go in many ways. It's different and exciting. I always look for a good intrigue. And this secret affair seems full of it. Not to mention what role Halima can play in this. Zalika's profession is also something surprising.
I also like situation with Yasmin and Caliko. Shy girl with a crush AND wants some promotion? I'm in. Cuties like her is one of my weaknesses. Would be interesting to see what we can do about Caliko's uneployment also. Wasn't expecting her to have snappy attitude. The fact that she's protective of Yasmin is even better. That means we have two kinda risky relationships to pursue.
Zalika's whole affair story was pretty fun to write, especially when it comes to Halima, due to it involving voyeurism. Even though she hates Arin for the affair, she watches him fuck her mom a lot, its a kind of angry attraction to him. Neither Zalika or Arin are actually aware of this though. And the whole mechanic thing was just a random idea, not really that special to the story.

The thing with Yasmin wanting a better job and wanting Arin will go the route you expect, with a bit of submission on her part thrown in as well, she has a bit of fetish for dominant older men. Caliko will be around to make sure Arin is treating her right, she will try to be intimidating in a kind of endearing way, just making sure Yasmin is happy and not being used. Getting a job with them isn't a really a goal for her, her unemployment just effects her life. The two girls currently live together to keep costs down but do want their own places.

I like your wording here. I guess Arin uses her to 100% :winkytongue:
He's a...frequent customer, who gets special tune ups ;)

Glad you approve :cool:

Sweet sweet bikinis, suits and shorts. I wonder what secrets Lyla hiding? Or is it "ssshh, come with me behind that rock" look? Or another version "see those girls over here? let's spy for a bit"? And damn, now i want to see Allyson's booty bounce too! :heartcoveredeyes: I doubt she will object.
I also can imagine wild Veronica sunbathing just like that, letting the girls breathe and tan without nasty white spots after. Why would you hide these puppies anyway? Though, i guess her bikini is the most luxurious one.
Lyla does like to watch younger people, boys and girls, reason she gets close to Travis. Being an authority figure, she likes the idea of nearly getting caught spying.

Allyson's sex scenes where planned to be a lot of reverse cowgirl and doggy, and now you can see why...she also likes getting spanked lol

Veronica does prefer to sunbath topless. That's where the whole incest part comes into play, keeping the bikini on earlier in the game, but when her and Travis are closer she takes it off even when he's around.

A similar thing is planned for Alana, its the reason she has a swimsuit rather than a bikini. Its a lack of confidence, but later on when she is more comfortable she switches to a bikini when swimming or at the beach.

Chole and Min are just young girls who like to hit the beach in the bikinis, not as much to there beach wear as the others. Although they might untie each others swimsuits for fun lol

Kana prefers not to go for a full on bikini, too girly, but the full swimsuits are to reserved. Showing off the muscles, without going to far

Btw again, i can't remember if you ever mentioned MC's name as Travis.
Yeah, once again I forgot to mention something lol

It keeps happening because of how much of these ideas are just in my head. When its put here on the thread its usually the first time I've written it down properly

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Zalika's whole affair story was pretty fun to write, especially when it comes to Halima, due to it involving voyeurism. Even though she hates Arin for the affair, she watches him fuck her mom a lot, its a kind of angry attraction to him. Neither Zalika or Arin are actually aware of this though. And the whole mechanic thing was just a random idea, not really that special to the story.
Oh, i'm very much into that voyeurism with Halima. Disliking you on the surface, but deep down wants some of that too. Uncovering it would be interesting.
He's a...frequent customer, who gets special tune ups ;)
Haha, I would've been her customer everyday for these tune ups.
Lyla does like to watch younger people, boys and girls, reason she gets close to Travis. Being an authority figure, she likes the idea of nearly getting caught spying.
I guess i should've been expected this from her. A bit of hidden pervert. Just to feel like a woman once again.
Allyson's sex scenes where planned to be a lot of reverse cowgirl and doggy, and now you can see why...she also likes getting spanked lol
I like her even more then. :heartcoveredeyes: This booty needs thorough spanking.
It keeps happening because of how much of these ideas are just in my head. When its put here on the thread its usually the first time I've written it down properly
Not to worry, it's totally understandable.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Technically some of these are actually the first proper incest renders I've posted on here

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Your "helpful" landlord looks like she's just about ready to move her crotch up to your face (or maybe that is wishful thinking? :D)

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
Technically some of these are actually the first proper incest renders I've posted on here

The 3 last ones are the best milf i ever seen. Really nice job man.
A quick one, are they gonna appear in your game?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Congrats with losing this particular virginity. :rolleyes: What a helpful women. The true altruists. So helpful to the guy in need that they're willing to forget family relations. Love Chloe's impression on this one. And Veronica's so gentle, you can guess she's a mom from first look. But Lyla seem to be more having a dominant blast of her life than "helping" him. Poor Travis. Like a snake having fun with a mouse before the main dish. Though i guess she might make him eat her for a bit too beforehand. On other hand, Min with Allyson is just playing with him. And Alana is looking like she's unwrapping the most expensive present in the world.
Not in main one he's developing right now. These women are from Emergency Houseguest, second game idea he has.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Your "helpful" landlord looks like she's just about ready to move her crotch up to your face (or maybe that is wishful thinking? :D)
*Shrugs* I guess we'll find out at some point in the future ;)

Congrats with losing this particular virginity. :rolleyes: What a helpful women. The true altruists. So helpful to the guy in need that they're willing to forget family relations. Love Chloe's impression on this one. And Veronica's so gentle, you can guess she's a mom from first look. But Lyla seem to be more having a dominant blast of her life than "helping" him. Poor Travis. Like a snake having fun with a mouse before the main dish. Though i guess she might make him eat her for a bit too beforehand. On other hand, Min with Allyson is just playing with him. And Alana is looking like she's unwrapping the most expensive present in the world.
They are all helpful in their own special ways lol

The 3 last ones are the best milf i ever seen. Really nice job man.
Not in main one he's developing right now. These women are from Emergency Houseguest, second game idea he has.
Just confirming what Dilettante said, these renders you are seeing here are ideas for a game that hasn't been made yet, my current project is Old Friends and Public Transport. I might make this game after that one is finished, but it isn't the only idea I have just now, so we'll have to wait and see.

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
Hi. Did you start the update ? If you start the update how many days are there before releasing ? :)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hi. Did you start the update ? If you start the update how many days are there before releasing ? :)
Yes, I've been working on the update, still a couple of weeks until its complete though

But in the future, please don't use this thread to ask those questions, this is my art thread. In the future use the game's own thread, that's where I post updates about the game's progress

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
It has been pointed out that with all the characters made for Emergency Houseguest, none of them are black, and I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to have a game without one....It seems to be kinda my thing lol

Anyway, introducing the next character to the roster, here is Lindi.

Lindi is Travis' old high school teacher who lives in the same apartment building as him, she is single, in her mid-thirties and is pretty dedicated to her work. Lindi found Travis to be a good student and was happy to see him succeed, she still talks to him pretty regularly, even having the odd dinner with him as well, but she does so less recently due to her and Allyson hating each other. Lindi and Allyson's constant fighting has also put them both on Lyla's bad side, making Travis' life even more complicated.

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
Yes, I've been working on the update, still a couple of weeks until its complete though

But in the future, please don't use this thread to ask those questions, this is my art thread. In the future use the game's own thread, that's where I post updates about the game's progress
Sorry. Thnx for reply.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It has been pointed out that with all the characters made for Emergency Houseguest, none of them are black, and I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to have a game without one....It seems to be kinda my thing lol

Anyway, introducing the next character to the roster, here is Lindi.

Lindi is Travis' old high school teacher who lives in the same apartment building as him, she is single, in her mid-thirties and is pretty dedicated to her work. Lindi found Travis to be a good student and was happy to see him succeed, she still talks to him pretty regularly, even having the odd dinner with him as well, but she does so less recently due to her and Allyson hating each other. Lindi and Allyson's constant fighting has also put them both on Lyla's bad side, making Travis' life even more complicated.
What a beauty. I can say hot black women is definitely your thing. And she's pretty much what i imagined his teacher to be. Maybe just a bit wilder. Those tattoos are awesome. From one side, she's strict professional. From another, a woman who enjoys life too.
I also see that you're experimented quite a bit with her. Where is the those huge bazonkas? :closedeyesmile: That's great though. And booty is here. I'm loving additional backstory you came up with. Quarrel with Allyson seem spicy. "Airhead against serious". Battle of jealousy. Also, i'd guess Lindi's pretty dominant judging by two last renders.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
What a beauty. I can say hot black women is definitely your thing. And she's pretty much what i imagined his teacher to be. Maybe just a bit wilder. Those tattoos are awesome. From one side, she's strict professional. From another, a woman who enjoys life too.
I also see that you're experimented quite a bit with her. Where is the those huge bazonkas? :closedeyesmile: That's great though. And booty is here. I'm loving additional backstory you came up with. Quarrel with Allyson seem spicy. "Airhead against serious". Battle of jealousy. Also, i'd guess Lindi's pretty dominant judging by two last renders.
The lack of 'huge bazonkas' was me trying to mix things up a little, but I guess I couldn't commit all the way since I left her with a good sized ass lol

Her tattoos were to show she can live a little, the idea is her work outfits cover them but her casual or other kinds of outfits don't.

The issues with Allyson are there to add a little fire to things, a lot of the characters do just get along so I wanted something a little different. Allyson being an airhead and lazy but still successful just pisses Lindi off, and Allyson just fires back with comments that she has a better body.

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The lack of 'huge bazonkas' was me trying to mix things up a little, but I guess I couldn't commit all the way since I left her with a good sized ass lol
Can't go without this juicy ass. What else MC would be playing with otherwise? It has to be done. :winkytongue:
The issues with Allyson are there to add a little fire to things, a lot of the characters do just get along so I wanted something a little different. Allyson being an airhead and lazy but still successful just pisses Lindi off, and Allyson just fires back with comments that she has a better body.
Yeah, fire is what i like to see in characters relationships. See them interact in different ways and cause emotions. I'm excited to see just how Lindi will convince Travis that she's the better one. :p Allyson is really good. But Lindi's as ambitious and older one might be more experienced with her charms and tricks...

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Some more incest themed renders since I need the practice lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

Looks like the incest renders put up to 1000 likes :cool:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Good job. This practice certainly brings better and better stuff each time. Very sensual scenes. You can easily see and feel just how loving and passionate they are. :kissingheart: Really like portraying of emotions taking into account characters personalities and women's gentleness.
Looks like the incest renders put up to 1000 likes
Congrats! You deserve much more with this quality. Interesting coincidence though.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Good job. This practice certainly brings better and better stuff each time. Very sensual scenes. You can easily see and feel just how loving and passionate they are. :kissingheart: Really like portraying of emotions taking into account characters personalities and women's gentleness.
Trying to not lose their personalities while doing these adult renders is a pain in the fucking ass

Congrats! You deserve much more with this quality. Interesting coincidence though.
Not sure I deserve more considering the quality of my work, but thanks

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Trying to not lose their personalities while doing these adult renders is a pain in the fucking ass
Worth it though. :) So worth it. That's a breath of fresh air after playing many games with stiff models. Where something lacking. Emotions and attention to personalities is awesome.
Not sure I deserve more considering the quality of my work, but thanks
Your renders is definitely one of the better ones i've seen. Women are hot and unique. Scenario is pretty interesting. Quality is here imo. Of course, there is always a room for improvement if we're talking about the game overall. Can't be ideal. There is some weaker spots in the text, or some bugs etc. But you're strong in other. I think you have good chances to become one of the popular devs. Having something not many others do. And of course we can't forget how powerful incest as fetish always is. With or without your gorgeous milfs.