3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Do we really have Mind Control on this game? if yes does it work to all the girls or just one specifically?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Do we really have Mind Control on this game? if yes does it work to all the girls or just one specifically?
It's quite minimal, and only on the Online Girl herself. Mind Control stuff is not something that comes naturally to my games, and I only had it as this started life over on another board where it's existence was required. So I wouldn't go into this game hoping for that to be a big part of the game. It's more a little sprinkle of flavour you can add on top.

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
Amazing game - had a blast playing it. I'm really looking forward to your future projects :) ! Anything else already in the pipeline?

Reactions: RudeboyUK

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
With Edge it won't even run. I changed my default browser to Chrome (no open with option) and I get no pics. what gives?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
With Edge it won't even run. I changed my default browser to Chrome (no open with option) and I get no pics. what gives?
Edge (until it's replaced with is Chromium version) doesn't allow you to open local files in a way that works.
So Chrome, Firefox, Opera etc are your best bets.

As for the images they should work.
Are you extracting the HTML file and the fonts, images, sounds folders into the same folder?

loki51

May 10, 2017
Overall I liked the game. Got everything but "Forget me not" achievement, didn't seem to be able to trigger it. It would be a great game if all the girls had endings or you were able to chose your own ending (better yet - come back with Reily and work some kind of harem ending)! But I saw your comment about keeping the scope smaller to allow completion. Still think it would be nice to add to this game rather end it now, just my opinion. But thanks for what you completed.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Overall I liked the game. Got everything but "Forget me not" achievement, didn't seem to be able to trigger it. It would be a great game if all the girls had endings or you were able to chose your own ending (better yet - come back with Reily and work some kind of harem ending)! But I saw your comment about keeping the scope smaller to allow completion. Still think it would be nice to add to this game rather end it now, just my opinion. But thanks for what you completed.
It's been a good learning experience for me and anyone looking at the code will see how I found better and easier ways to do what I needed as I went. As such however it makes it a bit of a headache to add to, so a fresh start with another game is probably best all round :)

Sounds like my 'shop keeper' game might be more what you are after, which is one of two projects I have in test/experiment mode right now. So maybe worth checking back in with what I'm up to later in the year :)

loki51

May 10, 2017
It's been a good learning experience for me and anyone looking at the code will see how I found better and easier ways to do what I needed as I went. As such however it makes it a bit of a headache to add to, so a fresh start with another game is probably best all round :)

Sounds like my 'shop keeper' game might be more what you are after, which is one of two projects I have in test/experiment mode right now. So maybe worth checking back in with what I'm up to later in the year :)
Thanks for the response, will try to watch for your new efforts. Hope you do well.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes